Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Matissimus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by layeazy View Post
    The name of thread really fits that is huge dosages

Why run EQ everyday its got a long ester...

If u never had run insulin you are running high dosages mate this cycle looks like one that i hope you survive
    i know a lot about insulin , i didn't have any problems on cycle taking about 45-60iu per day in 3 shots. you just need to eat enough carbohydrates post injection and throughout the life of the insulin.. and as for the EQ being shot everyday, i like to take ALL of my stuff as often as possible. it really minimizes the side effects when levels are very stable. i have only had to use letro a few times due to high estrogen levels

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    [QUOTE=Matissimus;5***309]wow, i didn't think this thread would get so much attention. i'll get some pics up soon if you guys want, hopefully by the end of the week or early next week i'm really busy with midterm exams right now.

to update, i've been on pct for about a week now, and have only lost about 2-3lbs of water weight. hopefully 5iu of hgh along with the insulin and igf will be enough to keep at least 70-80% of it until i start again.. i don't want to go below 245

im no big city attorney but you may want to edit your post. maybe im paranoid but i dont think thats the best thing to just throw out here like that
    Last edited by Schmidty; 10-18-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matissimus;5***317
    i know a lot about insulin, i didn't have any problems on cycle taking about 45-60iu per day in 3 shots. you just need to eat enough carbohydrates post injection and throughout the life of the insulin.. and as for the EQ being shot everyday, i like to take ALL of my stuff as often as possible. it really minimizes the side effects when levels are very stable. i have only had to use letro a few times due to high estrogen levels
    i agreee with u here! i shoot every 2-3 days with long esters just to keep blood levels stable. iv gone up to 20iu of slin a day and didnt have a problem and i know sumbody on this forum thats gone as high as 60iu a day. not that it means a lot but the few pro BBs I do know dont use a lot of insulin

Matissimus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty;5***318
    im no big city attorney but you may want to edit your post. maybe im paranoid but i dont think thats the best thing to just throw out here like that
    yeah, i wasn't even thinking about that.. good call

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by user12345 View Post
    If I wanted to read a novel, I'd go to the library.
    my advice to you would be to leave this forum.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    So everyone here just comes along and calls BS, why not give some advice to the kid instead? thats what we are all here for right???

Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183;5***342
    So everyone here just comes along and calls BS, why not give some advice to the kid instead? thats what we are all here for right???
    Agreed mate.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty;5***318
    since you were nice enough to warn him how about editing your quote now so it actually makes a difference lol

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby;5***405
    since you were nice enough to warn him how about editing your quote now so it actually makes a difference lol
    lulz i noticed this irony as well

good call lol!!!

gats0101 is offline New Member
    Of course this is possible its just hard to imagine. What I'm kinda curious about is how does your body handle all that gear and multiple injections per day with minimal sides? When some people react so bad to test alone. But their are those people out their namely most top tier pro bodybuilders. It sounds like you could potentially be one.
    +1 on photos and if you have photos from when you started that would be cool.
    Last edited by gats0101; 10-18-2011 at 09:52 PM. Reason: grammar

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matissimus;5***317
    i know a lot about insulin, i didn't have any problems on cycle taking about 45-60iu per day in 3 shots. you just need to eat enough carbohydrates post injection and throughout the life of the insulin.. and as for the EQ being shot everyday, i like to take ALL of my stuff as often as possible. it really minimizes the side effects when levels are very stable. i have only had to use letro a few times due to high estrogen levels
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3n43k33p45O55Sa5Rea2ha71ff98985131774.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	117336

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Still no pics?

Assuming your story is real, it's good atleast u know you potentially chemically castrated urself for good

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    your body must be like a pin cushion. I hate doing winny because of the EOD injections. I couldn't imagine running a 3month cycle shooting everyday. Think about it that's about 90 days. The amount of gear he uses cannot be pumped into one injection so that's 2 injections a day for a total of 180 throughout the cycle. You would have to inject into the same muscle group probably every 3 days even with a glute, delt, quad, bicep rotation. That's cool for a week or two but after a month the tissue would probably have a terrible time even trying to absorb all that oil.

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    I still don't understand why people insist on starting their first cycles so high.

Quote Originally Posted by ata1979;5***609
    your body must be like a pin cushion. I hate doing winny because of the EOD injections. I couldn't imagine running a 3month cycle shooting everyday. Think about it that's about 90 days. The amount of gear he uses cannot be pumped into one injection so that's 2 injections a day for a total of 180 throughout the cycle. You would have to inject into the same muscle group probably every 3 days even with a glute, delt, quad, bicep rotation. That's cool for a week or two but after a month the tissue would probably have a terrible time even trying to absorb all that oil.
    gross.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    MMMMMMMMMMM Interesting

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by ata1979 View Post
    if I did 1400mgs of tren a week I would probably start chewing on steel

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183;5***342
    cos it is bs. you seriously believe this? 60ius slin pd never mind all that gear? what he do, rob a bank? he is a kid at school for godsake

some ppl have big imaginations

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    This is one of a few things:

A. total BS.
    B. Freak genetics
    C. True, and completely lucky

The few questions I would have is why so much so fast? (Again if this is real) All your doing now is making your body less responsive to AAS in the future. You could have probably have gotten similar gains with half or less of that much gear. Also, how did you even have time for all this while at school? Your regimen looks like between pinning, eating and such you would have to be doing this full-time like a pro BB.

I would add like others, unless you plan on quiting school and doing this to become a true pro BB, what's the point? And if all this is true, what advice are you looking for? If your 255lbs at 8 to 10% BF and doing this much gear you obviously have a handle on things and should probably go find out how to talk to some real pro BB's.

NewbFromCali is offline Junior Member
    Is it against the rules to ask how much that last cycle cost. Allegedly of course. Haha

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    He did say where he gets the money but I think it's been edited.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    And here I was, worried because I aspirated and had blood earlier today...meanwhile you're on a suicide mission.

Well, if I believed it anyway. +12 (is that what we're up to now?) on calling BS, but will wait for the pics.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    bump,

I'm not letting the OP get away on this thread. Lets see those pics.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    x13 bump

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What...no pics yet? Bummed.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    What...no pics yet? Bummed.
    Yep. Sucks.

The Bishop is offline Banned
    Last edited by The Bishop; 10-21-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If your 20 years of age at those stats 6ft 255lbs 10-12% you should be competing in the Junoir National USA, you'de give Kulko a run for his money which makes me think this thread is BS.

Your cycle is that of a IFBB Pro and I do not believe your BW showed no changes. BP or something would sky rocket if you started that cycle with your cycle history.

Your combination of Test+Tren +EQ is not unheard of at those doses. The amount of Tren is very high indeed.

If you dont get pics up soon, I'm getting rid of this thread. It does nothing positive for newbies here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bishop View Post
    Have you not thought about the fact he mentioned the story about money to make it more believable?

The Bishop is offline Banned
    Last edited by The Bishop; 11-13-2011 at 11:27 PM.

I deleted my post. Am probably just naive but dont understand why someone would go through the trouble to post all that info if fake..

Sae la ve
    Trust me when I say they would. It happens too often.

jamotech is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by user12345 View Post
    This is way too much writing. Please shorten it so that more of us can help next time.
    To be educated in AAS, lengthy reading in necessary. So, the "more of us" that are having trouble reading the OPT, which is fairly short in comparison to drug profiles, I doubt the "more of us" have read enough info on AAS to be helpful anyway.

Blog Entries
    I deleted my post. Am probably just naive but dont understand why someone would go through the trouble to post all that info if fake..

Sae la ve
    because its called trolling and being a general idiot, we get it alot in a day on here and some of us are more perceptive to see it. you say you mod on other forums, surely you must encounter it?

and its, ''c'est la vie'' lol
    Last edited by dec11; 10-21-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    If your 20 years of age at those stats 6ft 255lbs 10-12% you should be competing in the Junoir National USA, you'de give Kulko a run for his money which makes me think this thread is BS.

Your cycle is that of a IFBB Pro and I do not believe your BW showed no changes. BP or something would sky rocket if you started that cycle with your cycle history.

Your combination of Test+Tren +EQ is not unheard of at those doses. The amount of Tren is very high indeed.

If you dont get pics up soon, I'm getting rid of this thread. It does nothing positive for newbies here.
    and did you see the 60iu's of slin pd?!

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    and did you see the 60iu's of slin pd?!
    You should know by now I dont miss much.

I have heard of people on cycles similar to that though, Pro's.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

Sae la ve
    Boredom. And wanna be's... deadly combo indeed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information