Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jelly is offline Associate Member

Random weird observation...

My very first IM injection was in the glute. On both sides for the first injection into virgin muscle resulted in that muscle being sore for an entire week. For the last few cycles I did glute injections exclusively (Test E twice a week), because I didn't want to have to inject anywhere else. I started having problems with the cycle I'm on now, because it appears to be getting increasingly harder to penetrate the tissue with the needle. I am going to intrepret this as scar tissue buildup.

Anyway on to the weird random business I'm talking about. Due to a failed glute injection I was forced to try an IM injection to the anterolateral thigh. I was freaked! I've heard so many stories about people hitting nerves and/or not being able to walk for a week from the soreness. As I began to insert the needle I noticed that it's harder to push through the skin on the quad as compared to the glute. Then I freaked and got the cold sweats and nausea so I had to stop. After chilling out and feeling better 2 minutes later I changed the needle and tried again. This time I got it all the way in using a 1.5" needle with 0.5" sticking out (freaky in itself). Anyway I didn't hit any veins or nerves and I got all the oil in.

Now today is the next day an my leg isn't sore AT ALL ?!?!? I can walk without any issues. It isn't even sore one bit and this is virgin muscle? WTF? I was expecting much worse!

I must have hulk thighs!
    Last edited by jelly; 10-16-2011 at 10:27 AM.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I always do quads and shoulders. I able to control the pin much more effectively; specially when aspirating. Never had much pain. Its also easier to massage and apply heat if needed.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quads/gluts and shoulders for me. Gluts seem the most sensitive of the three. If i over pin a quad, it can swell and not go down for a couple of weeks. I'd say, for me, forget about calves, traps and chest. The bigger the muscle, the more you can inject before it gets sore.

Status update!!!

Ok it's been two days now and I got up the morning and almost couldn't stand. So much for having hulk legs.....

The muscle is hot and SORE! It is difficult to walk. Classic virgin muscle reaction. I guess yesterday was there just to fool me! Bastard!

It's ok though. I can limp as fast as I can walk. When I walk it looks like this guy >>>>>

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    just out of curiosity, how much are you injecting into the muscle? Most I'll go in a single site is 100ml before I switch to another site. Also, site rotation is important. Over do it in one site and you will experience symptoms as you describe.

Next question. WHAT are you injecting into the muscle. Some oils are not as well tolerated as others. When I was doing a cycle with some tren , I noticed that it didn't take very much before my muscle became sore (I'm assuming the oil inthe tren was less tolerated than the oil in the enth I was taking), so I kept it to 50ml of tren per enjection site and the soreness went away.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Everybody has some spots that are better for shooting than others.
    Sounds like you've found yours. Mine is thighs also.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

I was rotating the glutes using test E for that past few cycles. Injecting twice a week for 12 weeks. Each side got shot once a week.

Right now I'm still injecting Test E. I only put 1ml in the anterolateral thigh and wow it's sore. I wasn't asking why it was sore really. I know why. It's virgin muscle that has never been shot before thats all. it wont be nearly as bad next time i shoot it. Just got to let it heal up first.

That first day after the shot tricked me. And I thought I was going to get out scott free...

Thread Information