Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bleach24 is offline New Member

Question My first cycle!!!!!

K well ive been trying to bodybuilding for about 2 and a half years and had some massive gain in the first year but then fell ill to food poisoning and now about another year and a half im here and only gained a total of 11 pounds. In addition its really hard to pack on some mass since im still lifting heavy im staying the same.
    I've been introduced to steroids 3 months ago and researched about it. My question is about a stack i'll be getting Test and dbol in pill form. Also what else am i suppose to stack with it to prevent gyno?

And how should my cycle go?

Reps to anyone who helps me with understanding it.
    Last edited by bleach24; 10-17-2011 at 12:28 PM.

Also im 21 and weigh about 195-200 pounds 6 foot

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Edit you comment...the price talk will get you in trouble.

You are going to be told (appropriately) that you are too young. And your questions suggest that you haven't done any reading despite saying you have done research.

and For gyno, PCT but when will the effect of gyno kick in?

i have done my reading as it told me which said to take dbol for 4 weeks and test for 12

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Everyone is a hard gainer until they learn to eat right. Training is more than just in the gym its also in the kitchen. You should wait for a few years until your endocrine system is finished developing. 25 is the general rule.

alright i guess il wait till 25 only a couple years out :P

qal92 is offline Senior Member
    Just because youve done your reading on the cycle doesnt mean youve reached your limits with your diet, you have to eat more to grow, steroids are great but way over rated compared to a great diet, food is so important, we human beings are pretty much sacs of protein, why do you think we have to eat it? because we use it to grow, please research more on diets and it doesnt even have to be on here just grab all the info you can on it.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bleach24 View Post
    K well ive been trying to bodybuilding for about 2 and a half years and had some massive gain in the first year but then fell ill to food poisoning and now about another year and a half im here and only gained a total of 11 pounds. In addition its really hard to pack on some mass since im still lifting heavy im staying the same.
    I've been introduced to steroids 3 months ago and researched about it. My question is about a stack i'll be getting Test and dbol in pill form. Also what else am i suppose to stack with it to prevent gyno?

And how should my cycle go?

Reps to anyone who helps me with understanding it.
    Welcome to the forum..
    FYI there is not any form of tes that comes in a pill...These are merely supplements.This along with your age and your other questions show that you will need to do some more research before you try and use steroids . Use this forum to educate yourself until you are ready for the next step.
    Last edited by Sicko; 10-17-2011 at 01:56 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Bleach, I hope you stick around. You can learn everything you need here. Read the stickies and use the search button to look stuff up. Probably every question you have has been asked 100 times, and it is usually faster to do a search than to ask a basic question and wait for an answer. Definitely visit the diet forum. I know everyone says that, but I have changed my diet in the last 8 weeks and it had a huge effect on my body.

i do eat alot i eat 3500+ cal and 250 + protein yet u say i don't eat

were not saying you dont eat were just trying to give you advise to push it to the limits, we all want to get bigger and stronger right? try pushing up your calories and protein a bit more, try pushing your weights up without steroids for right now, and think when you do finally take that plunge youll be ready to really go to the next level, its all in time my friend

AnabolicJ is offline Associate Member
    way to young to cycle try the diet section

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJ View Post
    way to young to cycle try the diet section
    21 isnt way to young. its young
    way to young is 15-20

alright thx for the heads up i will continue to stay on this website till i hit the right point on taking these supplement.
    Till then i will continue to read the cycle and diet section any thing else i should read give me a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by bleach24 View Post
    alright thx for the heads up i will continue to stay on this website till i hit the right point on taking these supplement.
    Till then i will continue to read the cycle and diet section any thing else i should read give me a shout.
    Great! and welcome!

Why waste precious hormones you already have? your indocrine system hasnt even fully matured yet

RowRow is offline Junior Member
    Sicko- anadriol is test undeclyonate in a capsule.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RowRow View Post
    Sicko- anadriol is test undeclyonate in a capsule.
    I assume you are talking about the oral produced by Oragonan? It is horseh!t that has been said not to produce results even at 300mg a day..supposedly it is absorbed thru the small intestine...but it failed to do so...I have never heard of anyone reporting gains attributing to anadriol..

RowRow is offline Junior Member
    Yeah thats the one. I know nothing of it other than what it is. Never had an interest in it.

Thread Information