Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NewMuscle83 is offline Member

Am i even dosing this right?

Sust 250. I did 1cc mon morning, 1cc thur night, and 1cc this morning (mon). I will continue this for 10 weeks. Am I getting the most out of my gear?

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    You've been around long enough, you should know the answer..

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Looks good to me bro, thats exactly how i would dose it..

You running it on its own??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

user12345 is offline Junior Member
    You did not provide enough info. Tell the exact details of the substance. Example (10ml vial, 250mg per ml)

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by user12345
    You did not provide enough info. Tell the exact details of the substance. Example (10ml vial, 250mg per ml)
    What other forms does sust250 come in, bro?

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    What esthers make up the "sust" there are TONS of different test blends with this label on it.. for instance, the sust im taking now is 300mg... 100mg of prop, 100mg of enanth, and 100mg of undec.

I WOULDNT shoot my blend only twice a week simply because of the prop.. too much time in between shots to keep levels stable.. so im shooting mon morning, wed afternoon, fri night...

its up to you how you feel if theres prop in it... but would you ever runn a cutter with test prop and only shoot it twice a week?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseystepup;5***006
    What esthers make up the "sust" there are TONS of different test blends with this label on it.. for instance, the sust im taking now is 300mg... 100mg of prop, 100mg of enanth, and 100mg of undec.

I WOULDNT shoot my blend only twice a week simply because of the prop.. too much time in between shots to keep levels stable.. so im shooting mon morning, wed afternoon, fri night...

its up to you how you feel if theres prop in it... but would you ever runn a cutter with test prop and only shoot it twice a week?

Then i guess you should have a good read of this....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...y#.Tp3U8WDA5CI

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member

yup as in i would run prop twice a week as i have a few times,, i see no diff.
    Last edited by chuckt12345; 10-18-2011 at 01:52 PM.

Blog Entries

I dont understand why not, sust is only prescribed by hrt doctors once every two weeks..

Blog Entries
    The spam filters wont allow me to post the link but for all those that think sust should be injected more than twice a week please look at D7M's signature as there is a link there that explains why twice a week is fine....

Thread Information