So guys, I have recently finished my 1st cycle.
Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 50mgs/day
Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg/week
Weeks 12-17 Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolva 20/20/20/10/10

The cycle went great. I gained 30 lbs and kept 20lbs after PCT. During cycle there was a short period while on the Anadrol that I got sore nips that I quickly cured with .25mgs/day of Letro for about 12 days, and then didn't have anymore problems during cycle. The reason why I'm starting this thread is because about a week after my PCT was complete I started getting sore nipples and it seemed as though they were getting hard fairly often. Like an idiot I didnt even think about the possibility of gyno because I was of cycle and done with PCT and not taking anything. This soreness has slowly gotten a little worse everyday for about 2 weeks until one day it finally clicked, "HELLO!!! Gyno you ****ing idiot!" So after my cycle and PCT I had about 2 mgs of Letro leftover and about 16 20mg pills of Nolva. I started taking .25mgs/day of Letro about 6 days ago and the soreness has gone down, and now that they aren't so sore I can actually give them a good feel, and this morning I noticed a pea sized lump under the left nipple. My plan is to take my remaining Letro for the next 2 days and then start 20mg/day of Nolva just to try and keep it in check until I find the correct course of action (hopefully you guys can point me in the right direction). I have already ordered my next cycle (the order contains Nolva for my PCT) and I will have it in hand in about a week and a half. So my question to you guys is, what is the best plan of action from here on out? I wanted to use the Letro immediately because it seemed urgent enough to warrant its use, but I'm guessing that since I'm not on cycle and I have seemed to get it to go down a bit that maybe some sort of Nolva regiment will be sufficient from here on out. I'm all ears and willing to do or order whatever I need. Thanx guys.

Also just a side note, I have a hook up that can get me Letro in 4 days if need be.

And another short question. Will this little hick-up prolong the necessary wait time until my next cycle? I finished PCT in early September and was planning to jump back on January 1st, but I'm guessing I may need to allow more time for my hormones to stabilize now since this bullshit has arose.