Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    reelnsnook is offline New Member

About to start a cycle after research here

After reading through the newbie stickies and countless threads I have decided to start my cycle. I'm 28 5'9" 186lbs 13% Bf diet and workout are in check. I have Galenika Test E, amiridex, clomid, and nolvadex . I plan on running a 12 week cycle at 500 per week. Then starting my PCT of nolvadex and clomid two weeks afterward. My questions are what HCG and should I be taking it durning my cycle and how should I dose the AI? Your help is much appreciated!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i am one who doesnt feel the need for HCG on a simple first test cycle so i would leave it out. And i also would just have AI on hand in case you run into prbs then you start taking it. Keep it as simple as possible.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Yep.... As above, you will probably be just fine on a test only cycle without HCG (although I would recommend it at 250 IU's 2-3 times per week to be safe)

Dont worry too much about the adex, just keep it on hand and if you get and early signs of gyno Take 1mg followed by 0.5mg every day until it clears up...

I was sh*t scared of gyno but TBH if you have an AI to hand you should be fine (at least I am anyway)... I get a flare up in my right nipple now and but i can easily ger rid of it by taking the Adex as above for about 3 days. I tend to take 0.25mg 3 days per week just to keep the E under controll and the gyno flare up's at bay.

Good luck with your cycle
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

reelnsnook is offline New Member
    Thanks guys I appreciate the feed back.

Thread Information