RO44 is offline New Member

Worried about products I just recieved.

I just got a shipment of Test 400, Sust 250, Tren 200, and Masterolone 200. First thing I noticed was the thinness, almost water-like, of each one. I drew up 1ml of test 400 and 1ml of masterolone and noticed a strong stich of both of them, smelled something like muscle rub. I had a friend recommend this supplier so I went ahead with it. It's been four days and I usually feel positive effects almost immediately but I have not felt anything like that. More like vague flu-like symptoms. Need advice and feedback because this is only one of a few cycles I've done and never experienced anything close to this.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Post pics.

Ok, gimme a few minutes.

stpete is offline Banned
    How would you know what it smells like? And you get results from 4 days usage?

What were your previous cycles like? And can you provide some stats?

stpete is offline Banned

stpete is offline Banned
    Sorry for double post.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post

I agree and your taking all for products? At what dosages?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    you're not going to feel anything in 4 days

Hey Big, The file would not upload...

my lingo might be different from what I see on this forum, but to answer: The smell was so strong I smelled it when I drew it out. After I shot it I disposed of it in the bathroom trash can and it stunk up the whole bathroom area. My previous "cycles" were a while ago when I was trying to get an edge playing baseball. Recently I did a Tren only and that stuff was thick and it was real good. No smell at all.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never used it myself so I am not sure if it smells like muscle rub but I do know that guaiacol (A solvent used in some UGL AAS) stinks to high heaven.

Pics

Sorry bout that. When he said pics I thought it was alright to do.

No lab names in pictures..

Thanks..
    Last edited by Matt; 11-07-2011 at 04:19 AM.

Edit your post with the picture, lab names are strictly forbidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Edit your post with the picture, lab names are strictly forbidden.
    ^^^this

And the stuff is crap from what i have heard. Lots of people complained of abscesses from that ugl.

And also heard of a pine-sol smell.

I wouldnt touch it

streeter is offline Associate Member
    Man that stuff just look wrong. I mean I have never seen a label that says oily solution "oily" who says that? maybe "oil based" but not oily. You can smell it? Holy crap use it to kill snakes or something but I wouldn't pin that crap.

I'm working on getting that pic deleted. And what is an abscess and a ugl??

An abscess is a collection of pus that has accumulated in a cavity formed by the tissue in which the pus resides due to an infectious process (usually caused by bacteria or parasites) or other foreign materials (e.g., splinters, bullet wounds, or injecting needles). It is a defensive reaction of the tissue to prevent the spread of infectious materials to other parts of the body.

ugl= under ground lab

Quote Originally Posted by RO44 View Post
    I'm working on getting that pic deleted. And what is an abscess and a ugl??
    just click on the edit button on that post and delete it

How the hell ya delete pics?

Quote Originally Posted by RO44 View Post
    How the hell ya delete pics?
    Good question I couldn't get some to delete a long time ago and they were just links to photobucket so I edited the ones on photobucket and it changed them but anyone who replied with quote with my pics for some reason still showed the originals. Ya got me maybe a admin can delete them for you. Good luck

In a case like yours where you posted a picture from the web, what you did was just post the location of the picture in the post and the post is displaying the picture soooooo....

Just click on the edit button then delete the information that contains the URL (universal resource locator) of the picture you posted. Then when you hit save the post will no longer have the information about where on the web the picture is so it will no longer appear.

^^^What he said^^^

Well, I won't be doin any more of this because I have a real bad feeling about it...I don't want to break another posting rule but I am someone who is totally out of the loop here. I believe it's against the rules to ask about a legit supplier, but how the hell can I find one without asking people who know?

It took me months to make friends on here but you can try PM people you have talked with on forums but even then your never sure who to trust. I visit many forums and read and read and read and then order small and prepare to be screwed when you find a good one stick with them but don't be surprised when they disapear or go bad as well. Its a tough game when you play with UGL,s

Seriously I have read so many forums and threads I thought my eyes would bleed. There are so many with agendas you kinda have to have a sixth sense as to who is trying to sell you a product because they are a rep of that UGL and who is a legit normal user like you. Good Luck

On other forums I have a rule to not trust anyone who has a UGL in their signature

thanks

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Anything giving flu symptoms initially after injection can't be good. But who am I to say. Injecting junk in your body is serious.

Yeah as far as sources go, generally the deal is you PM someone who has been around a while and tell them the name of the source you plan to use. Then what they do is to tell you whether they have heard of the source and if so whether its good bad or in between. In this case this would have saved you some money since this source is known for garbage gear that causes infections and is underdosed/bunk gear.

In general no one will give you sources, look at it this way if they did how long would it take police to set up a handfull of dummy accounts then after a couple of dozen normal informational post PM members and ask them were to get gear? Obviously this would lead to a lot of sources getting shafted, thats why we do it the other way around and simply verify sources that members already have available.

Now on the other hand after being around a year and posting dozens of questions that clearly show you have a lot of knowlege about gear and particularly if you post information that is helpful to other members...tTen and only then are some members likely to supply you with a source, even then its a risky thing to do as you never really know and even if you have no consience about putting the source at risk you are also putting your own supply at risk. This is why people are more likely to do it (provide sources) if you have a long history of helping others on the site with problems they may have.

There are many source boards that do list sources. The trouble there is that many are paid by the sources for the referrals so like so many other things in life there is no substitute for experience. By the way if you spend time here and learn as much as you can about AAS your chances of being able to score some juice at the local gym is a lot better as you will have enough knowlege to convince the person selling that you have enough knowlege to use safely and are not law enfor***ent.

FFM

Thread Information