RyanPaz is offline New Member

Will steroids help me

Hi my names Ryan I am 20 years old 5'10 205 pounds and I know that everyone says the only good way to lose weight is through dieting and workout but I've been a heftier kid my whole life and im an active kid that works out everyday but i cant seem to cut fat I really want to change so I was wondering if steroids would help me cut the weight that's desired because I know it will help you gain muscle

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Too young. Work on your diet and lifting regiment first. Rely on your natural test levels for now. Other parts of this forum are great for getting info on helping your diet and lifting program

Idk I'm probably not dieting or lifting right but it never works for me I used to go on serious diets when I wrestled in high school but I was still never able to cut fat so I figured steroids would be kind of a quick fix or kind of jump start everythig for me

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanPaz View Post
    Idk I'm probably not dieting or lifting right but it never works for me I used to go on serious diets when I wrestled in high school but I was still never able to cut fat so I figured steroids would be kind of a quick fix or kind of jump start everythig for me
    False. Steroids will not fix an underlying diet and/or training issue. "Quick fix and jump start" are two key phrases used to describe steroid abuse . If you can't cut fat you're not trying hard enough.

"Idk I'm prob. not dieting or lifting right" ...... " But it never works for me" . That pretty much sums it up.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hi there and WELCOME!

You have so many hormones on your side right now so now is the time to take advantage of what ya got!

20 is just too early to mess with your endocrine system. If you are not eating right nor training correctly you will not hold you gains anyway so not worth it on many levels. Why mess around with a good thing? Many here wish they had your hormones!

Do you want to come on over to the Nutrition forum to get some help? I bet you will find out some foods are better than others and vice versa.

Hey we all end up there sooner or later. Hope to see ya there.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Ryan, this might help you a lot. Write down your long-term goal. You want to lose weight? how much? What bodyfat% do you want to reach? It's easier to attain your goal, if you know precisely what you want.

Next what does your diet consist of? What about your training routine? If you map these out, you can find what you are maintaining at and then you can control it.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    If you can't achieve it naturally what makes you think steroids are going to help. You want to loose weight, take your diet and training seriously and results will follow. Steroids are an aid to an already perfected routine and diet after years of learning and dedication. Not a I can't achieve it with my half arse efforts so I'll take steroids cause I'm lazy and steroids will do the hard work for me. And way too young anyways..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard mate, and thanks for joining!

You know, years ago, we anticipated you would be asking that very same question, so we took the time and created a thread just for you! =)

Go here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nd-sample-diet...

and you will find indepth detail on improving your diet so that you may begin to gain some weight.

Cheers!
    ---Roman

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome.

You can do this. It just takes some knowledge. I was a fat kid and my weight has fluctuated throughout my life, often tied to how happy I was. I lost 75 pounds in my mid thirties. I have lost 40 pounds this year after getting back in the gym and fixing my diet. Believe me, I know how hard it can be, but the rewards are huge when you get headed in the right direction.

Stick around and the nutrition guys will get you losing in no time.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Ryan. I used to be "hefty" too. It's not easy to lose the weight. If it was nobody would be overweight. I loved my old granddads saying "Wish in one hand, crap in the other. See which one fills up faster" If you really truly want to slim down you'll bust your a$$ to attain your goals and stop wishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    It's easier to attain your goal, if you know precisely what you want.

Next what does your diet consist of? What about your training routine? If you map these out, you can find what you are maintaining at and then you can control it.
    ^This.

If you don't know what you're eating you don't know what you need to change. Write down everything you eat in a normal two weeks. Then post up here and get advice on what to change. But in the end if you really want to make the changes you'll find a way to do it. This is coming from a guy that went from 272 to 205 and now I'm busting my a$$ trying to add on lean muscle. I NEVER want to be fat again.

I'd wish you "good luck" but luck doesn't have anything to do with weight loss. So I'll say Go kick some a$$ dude.
    Last edited by evander87; 11-21-2011 at 03:50 PM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Agreed with all the above!

----------------

So the bad news is, "No, steroids won't help you lose weight."
    They actually have the opposite effect of helping people gain weight.

The good news is, you've wandered into a unique place that can still help you reach your goal of reduced weight, an improved physique, and better overall fitness. Spend some time in these forums, and you'll gain the necessary knowledge to do all of the above, as well as to ask the right questions for your new program:

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...RESOURCE-FORUM
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...KOUT-QUESTIONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...NG-TECHNIQUE-S

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

cb714 is offline Member
    You have to be honest with yourself man... Are you really sticking to a diet and a workout routine? Losing fat isn't really rocket science, it's just calories in vs calories used. The exception would be underlying illnesses such as thyroid problems. Go to the doc and get yourself checked out if you have concerns. If you're healthy then you need to take a long look at your eating habits and be honest with yourself... and besides being too young, no, steroids will not help you in your situation.

I understand I'm not trying to make any excuses for myself my diet is horrible and the way I used to diet for wrestling by starving myself is horrible so if anyone knows of a solid diet plan that would help me I would really appreciate the help, and I am actually going to the doctor because my family has a record of thyroid issues and I am concerned but thanks everyone for the help I truly appreciate it

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I understand I'm not trying to make any excuses for myself my diet is horrible and the way I used to diet for wrestling by starving myself is horrible so if anyone knows of a solid diet plan that would help me I would really appreciate the help, and I am actually going to the doctor because my family has a record of thyroid issues and I am concerned but thanks everyone for the help I truly appreciate it
    Ryan, I find it's best to not just entirely abandon your diet at first. Make small changes to it and as your results diminish, make more changes to your diet. Don't be thinking you're going to turn over a new leaf and live entirely different. That never works. Don't expect to drop 20lbs in a month. Just worry about making forward progress. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon.

You might also want to get blood work done to see if you have a thyroid condition too.

Thread Information