cfisal1 is offline New Member

Exclamation 18 years old about to turn 19 am I to young to take steroids??

Im 18 and I play football ive always been a bigger kid im 6'3 250 but i want to get bigger.. am i to young to take steroids ?? Im trying to gain more mass but i do play football are there any that are undetectable by drug tests?

shortandstout is offline New Member
    read the educational threads.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First off you are way too young. Secondly only designer steroids are un-detectable(ie the clear, though that is now detectable too) so pretty much every steroid is risky in drug tested sports.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cfisal1 View Post
    Im 18 and I play football ive always been a bigger kid im 6'3 250 but i want to get bigger.. am i to young to take steroids?? Im trying to gain more mass but i do play football are there any that are undetectable by drug tests?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...8Great-Read%29 / http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 12-02-2011 at 08:47 AM.

Bareback Johnny is offline New Member
    Your school might not even do sterioid testing? Its expensive to test for roids.
    But yeah you should read some topcis in the educational forums and decide whether you wanna risk it.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    6'3" 250lb at 18,, consider yourself lucky. Turn that weight into strength

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate
    Thanks for asking the question. Shows you are thinking ahead. Unfortunately, you are about 6 years away from a fully developed hormonal system. Taking steroids now would shut down your natural testosterone production, something your body needs to do to fully develop.
    If you have any questions on the risks and negative side effects, just let us know and we'll point you in the right direction.
    ---Roman

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board bro, some good sound advice above...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

Take your edge while ya got it~ You have TONS of hormones and the last thing you want to do is mess with a good thing. NOT WORTH IT.

Many here return later wishing they did not take any AAS and end up begging for help. And you do not want to be one of those guys. Think of it this way: if you put synthetic test in your system while you are peaking then what you are producing on your own naturally starts to think you no longer need any test so it starts to think hmmmmmmm, you don't need me anymore so thinks why bother producing anymore....'tis true.

Good luck. Hang and read and eat right. Food is your best chemical. And this is the absolute secret to all of this.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

ecruz is offline Member
    ^^^yup yup^^^

The Bishop is offline Banned
    Last edited by The Bishop; 12-10-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great first thread, asking for information on whether you should take steroids as opposed to asking which ones you should take. Sounds like you got your head screwed on right. You will see some guys using juice and getting great short term results. As time goes on you will see these same guys suffering many problems from the steroid usage. They will be much more likely to injure themselves as their muscle growth outpaces the growth of their connective tissues. Also many of them will loose substantial speed due to the increase in blood pressure and loss of V02 on top of the fact that they will also be moving more wieght due to the previously mentioned outpacing of muscle growth to cardiovascular capacity.

Putting all this aside, you also have the problem that with steroids like any exogenous drug that once you stop taking them you crash. This is because your body tries to remember how to make its own test and during this period of recovery you will be operating at a seriously deminished level. So that brings the temptation to either run the cycle way too long (all season) or simply stay on or bridge ( use a small quanitity for a couple of weeks between cycles to lessen the crash. None of these are ever a good idea paticularly for someone who is young and trying to grow and develop their body.

So for all these reasons and many others I do not have the time to type out steroid usage at your age and at this point in your development/career would be a very bad idea, if later as a pro you decide to take the risk being fully aware of the consequences thats a different situation.

PS Glad to have you aboard, if you hit the diet and workout section there are plenty of knowlegable members who would be happy to help you gain naturally through tweaking your routines.

FFM

GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    Welcome to the board mate
    Thanks for asking the question. Shows you are thinking ahead. Unfortunately, you are about 6 years away from a fully developed hormonal system. Taking steroids now would shut down your natural testosterone production, something your body needs to do to fully develop.
    If you have any questions on the risks and negative side effects, just let us know and we'll point you in the right direction.
    ---Roman
    Great advice and very tactful in the delivery of the info. We need more guys like you on this forum.

To the original poster........be paitent bro, work hard and it will come. Train hard and eat like a mad man. I was in your spot when I was your age and am very glad that I waited.

Thread Information