Megapixel is offline New Member

Steroids just for height?

Hello everybody!

I'm a 17 year old boy, been training at the gym for two years, primarily just to stay somewhat fit. Always been doing some kind of sport.

I am just 1.68 high (5 feet 6 inches for you Americans) and my weight is 63 kilos (140 lbs)

Thats why my question is: Is there some kind of steroid i can use for height grow? I've heard about HGH, but all the sites i've read on seems to be saying different things. That's why I'm going straight to the source. 5 feet 11 is my goal, even though that sounds somewhat unrealistic (It's the average height in Norway).

If you think this is a stupid idea, just say it aswell! I'm just interested in ideas on what i can do to increase my height!

Thanks!

Macon_Bacon is offline Associate Member
    What height are your parents? It could be that you just haven't reached your full potential. You are still very young and unless a doctor prescribes something for your height issues, I wouldn't worry about it. I personally grew 6 inches (15.2 cm) over a summer when I was 15, then continued to grow until I was about 20. Long story, short, chill out and just enjoy being 17. Go bang a bunch of chicks.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Steriods arent going to help with height.

And i agree height isnt something to worry about
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ah okay, i was thinking about HGH giving some extra inches.

My estimated maximum height is 1.72. But hey, as you said, **** it and enjoy it, it's what on the inside that counts!

And can fo sho be handsome as **** anyway!

Thanks guys!

wantaesthetics is offline New Member
    well if youre 5'6" and that's 5 inches off the average height in your country you could go to the doctor and mention this concern. TBH though I don't think he'll prescribe hgh for that. And while test was prescribed for height wayy back in the day before hgh improper use will just close your epiphyseal plates with no turning back not to mention the added risk to endocrine system.

Honestly here is what I would do:
    -go to the doc and mention my concerns
    -if he says no then fk it, make sure I stay active and get good nutrition so I reach my maximum potential height

I would not **** hgh on my own at your age, not only is there risk but the cost will be extremely prohibitive. thousands a year.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Best to not mess with it and see how much you naturally grow. Steroids will stunt your growth not make you taller.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I always had a dream I was gonna be 6'0...didn't happen. As you get older it doesn't bother you anymore. I'm 29, 5'9. Just go find yourself a short asian girl. I like them better anyway!!!! LOL

Aight guys!

I think i will stay away from it then! I got a quite defined body from 9 hours sleep a night and good nutrition, hopefully that will also help me reach my height potential!

I have visited the doctor, and "**** it" wasn't his words, but it was pretty much what he ment..

Thanks for all the answers!

ecruz is offline Member
    off topic,,Gix bro u messing my head up with your avvy pics,,,,, wifey has great looking...Calves...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Megapixel View Post
    Hello everybody!

I'm a 17 year old boy, been training at the gym for two years, primarily just to stay somewhat fit. Always been doing some kind of sport.

I am just 1.68 high (5 feet 6 inches for you Americans) and my weight is 63 kilos (140 lbs)

Thats why my question is: Is there some kind of steroid i can use for height grow? I've heard about HGH, but all the sites i've read on seems to be saying different things. That's why I'm going straight to the source. 5 feet 11 is my goal, even though that sounds somewhat unrealistic (It's the average height in Norway).

If you think this is a stupid idea, just say it aswell! I'm just interested in ideas on what i can do to increase my height!

Thanks!
    you must be 18 to be on here

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I had a few friends in high school who were prescribed hgh for height, but they were like 5" tall and had stopped growing by 15, so the gh restarted the pubescent growth process and got them a few more inches so that they wouldn't be midgets. But your case isn't nearly as bad, so it probably isn't worth the hassle.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Hello everybody!

Thanks!
    Remember that the most important things for growth are proteins, vitamin D and calcium. This is also one of the reasons, why North Europeans and African Nilotes can grow so tall. And West Balkanese Dinarics allegedly gain their huge size from the limestone of their mountains. Therefore, drink a lot of milk or buy a supplement with calcium!

Iopu is offline Junior Member
    I got taller after I was 17.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ecruz View Post
    off topic,,Gix bro u messing my head up with your avvy pics,,,,, wifey has great looking...Calves...
    And i was able to get her and im 5'6 too
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey one note to the OP just in case you might be tempted to use steroids for any other reason. Steroids have the potential to close your growth plates if taken too early so just the opposite effect may be the result of usage of steroids at 17.

FFM

Gixxer, that is your wife? I just put you on my ignore list.....all joking aside really hot looking woman congrats!

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    between this and the penis enlargement threads i remember why i dont get on much anymore lol merry christmas every one

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Ah okay, i was thinking about HGH giving some extra inches.

My estimated maximum height is 1.72. But hey, as you said, **** it and enjoy it, it's what on the inside that counts!

And can fo sho be handsome as **** anyway!

Thanks guys!
    mate
    if you start experimenting with growth hormone before you are finished growing, you will not know the outcome of your experiment.

you could continue growing beyond your natural size proportionately
    you could continue growing beyond your natural size dis-proportionately (think of andre the giant, and how disproportionate he looked)

willing to take a chance?

your question is really beyond the scope of the experience of any one here on the board.

if you choose to pursue this path, go seek qualified medical opinion. don't take anyone's advice here, other than it's probably not a good idea.

Welcome to the board!
    ---Roman

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    I always had a dream I was gonna be 6'0...didn't happen. As you get older it doesn't bother you anymore. I'm 29, 5'9. Just go find yourself a short asian girl. I like them better anyway!!!! LOL
    LOL, thats what I did, found one that is 5' 3" and 101 lbs soaking wet. I think 3 lbs of her is long hair. Go visit Thailand, Philippines or another Asian country and you will feel tall. I'm only 5' 8" on a good day, probably 5' 7" or less after the two back surgeries.

Just blame your parents if you dont get tall enough.

keev900 is offline New Member
    I've started my first cycle still haven't finished , anyways I have grown an extra inch . Tren / test . Also ai are being taken . Could not clarify if it has to do with the juice or the ai's . Hormones do play a huge part in growth . Anyways I'm glad I've started at the mid point of my 24th year as they say you still have the ability of
    Height growth till the age of
    25 . Best way is just natural supplements and staying physically fit . If anything I will be trying hgh in the next coupl months .

Farid is offline Junior Member
    best thing you can do is see a doctor if your growth plates are closed, if they are still open you can ask your doctor for something to help you grow. cheers

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    OP Estrogen closes growth plates. So stay away from soy milk and drink from BPA sources. And eat alot! Milk and plenty of good fat's. You could grow some more.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    What just happened here?

Thread Information