reelnsnook is offline New Member

Blood Pressure Help

Been checking my blood pressure a few times a week and I am now into my 6 th week of my cycle and for the last two weeks my bp has been around 154 over 95 with pulse at 108. I'm 28 and have not had blood pressure issues before is this normal or should I be worried and stop my cycle?

sizzlechest is offline Member
    What are you taking? High BP is a side of most AAS, it will go back down after your cycle. Deca , EQ and Tren all give me high BP. Also, how did you check your BP? on the drugstore machines?

vBRAH is offline Member
    What support supplements are you taking?

I'm using Test E 500mg per week. Yes, I am using the drug store machine. I am taking Hawthorne Berry and baby aspirin.

mwilkinson is offline Associate Member
    I took 325mg of bayer everyday and it took my red face away and my blood pressure down. not sure how standard that is, but it worked for me.

Maddawg is offline Junior Member
    Happens to me everytime I'm on cycle, i'm borderline anyways. Increased water retention and weight gain will do that for ya. Also watch your caffeine intake, it can really sneak up on you. I take 100mg of grapeseed extract every day and it has helped my BP tremendously. Good luck.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    grape seed extract worked for me also...alot with watching sodium intake...

Thanks guys....I will try the grapeseed extract

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mwilkinson View Post
    I took 325mg of bayer everyday and it took my red face away and my blood pressure down. not sure how standard that is, but it worked for me.
    That would be aspirin. Bayer is the manufacturer.

Chemical engineer is offline New Member
    Get an AI to decrease estrogen. I have had success with hawthorne berry extract. Get a BP monitor and take it after you relax at home.

felk87 is offline Banned
    wondering if you guys wouldn't recommend taking any pre-work out supplements with AAS, like NO or anything like that? i am asking because they have a lot of caffeine.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i finally gave up and started taking Bp meds when I cycle. i stop taking when off cycle, and blood pressure is fine. but you have to be careful, even though bp may come down after cycle, you still need to control it when on cycle. if you can't do it naturally, take the bp meds.

Well, after a mixture of aspirin, grapeseed extract, and hawthorne berry my blood pressure is 140/76 and I am feeling a lot better!

Thanks for all of your suggestions.

Maddawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reelnsnook View Post
    Well, after a mixture of aspirin, grapeseed extract, and hawthorne berry my blood pressure is 140/76 and I am feeling a lot better!
    What was your BP before taking all of that? The systolic is still high, but your diastolic looks good. Also, if you have bigger arms make sure the cuff you're using is extra large, this can have an effect on readings also.

harleyrider is offline Junior Member
    How much did you take of each product ? Still using it?

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reelnsnook View Post
    Been checking my blood pressure a few times a week and I am now into my 6 th week of my cycle and for the last two weeks my bp has been around 154 over 95 with pulse at 108. I'm 28 and have not had blood pressure issues before is this normal or should I be worried and stop my cycle?
    High blood pressure is common with cycling. However... your resting heart rate is way too fast. So, I'd sugest you to talk about this to your GP. Good luck!

Thread Information