9npakergy is offline New Member

Considering steroids

So I'm considering taking a cycle of two of some type of steroid , but I have a few questions about them.

1. If I take steroids , will I keep my gains after I come off them?
    2. And If I do keep my gains, how much of them will I keep with proper pct, diet, and training?
    3. How long should a typical cycle last?
    4. Will my normal testosterone levels return back to normal after I finish a cycle?

Thanks in advance!

Little1 is offline Associate Member
    First of all, what do you even know about steroids ?

Do your own research before someone who is uneducated pushes you in the wrong direction

Go to the steroid cycle threads and read about people logging their cycles

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At 20yrs old you got time on your side.Read the young and steroids thread its in the educational threads.

TED66 is offline Junior Member
    you r only 20 . im 37 and have a total test level of 215 and starting TRT. but with that 215 test level i am able to close grip bench 230# for reps ...yes more than 10. im bettin you have 5x more testosterone than me .............. just train till you reach your full potential then consider using after research. no i did not get to that by cycling either. oh and im only 5' 6
    "

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WELCOME!

You have tons of testosterone now so you might not want to mess with a good thing not to mention your endocrine system. Take advantage of what ya got while ya got it.
    Train correctly and remember FOOD is your best chemical and the secret many guys keep to themselves as they count every single macro they put in their mouth. Plus sleep is when you grow so get lots of it.

Good luck to you.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    All ur questions can b easily found with a little research. ur not ready, not only bcuz ur too young but u should have a pretty good base knowledge of steroids , ai, pct, diet, training

lmmalone is offline Junior Member
    Read the stickies. They will answer all of your questions. And if you're only 20 then wait 2-5 years before you start anything

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    20...?

How long you been training?

That's the first question THAT anyone should ask. IF you haven't been training HARD for at least 3 yrs...then what are you doing taking Test?

Juice only helps if you train HARD. IF you don't know how to train and diet...you are wasting your time. Get educated before you start stickin pins in your body.

20 is a little young to start juicing. I would recommend 2-3 yrs of training with heavy dieting and bulking techniques before you start juicing.

Dillan is offline New Member
    I got 1 word for you,,,,, RESEARCH

Thread Information