Taylor91 is offline New Member

Tren and lean gain 200

I'm thinking about going on a course of trenbolone *not sure of spelling, sorry* and lean gain 200(sometimes known as 1rip). I'm 20 y.o, 6" and weigh 13st 7 on average, my diet is quite good too. Ive just not seen the results I wanted to over the past 12months(prior to this potential course, I have been on sus250) and a friend of mine who knows a bit about training suggested these two, 2ml a week of each for 6weeks. I just wanted some in-partial input.

DanB is offline Banned
    many problems here, first is age, your far to young and risk doing serious damage to your hpta (hormones) which may result in problems like low test,limp dick,depression etc , problem number two is that there is already tren in ''1rip'' and no need to run both, problem number three is that i see no mention of a pct in your post which again will lead to problems with hpta, problem four is ''your friend who knows quite a bit about training'' he is giving poor advise to run 2ml a week for 6 weeks and tren on top of that and frankly i would stop listening to anything he says based on this alone, and last but not least i also see no mention of your diet or how you would alter it on a cycle, your diet is key and is what will allow you to make the most gains, you need head the nutrition section, post your current diet and stats and let the guys there help you out, best of luck
    Last edited by DanB; 01-04-2012 at 08:53 AM.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor91 View Post
    I'm thinking about going on a course of trenbolone *not sure of spelling, sorry* and lean gain 200(sometimes known as 1rip). I'm 20 y.o, 6" and weigh 13st 7 on average, my diet is quite good too. Ive just not seen the results I wanted to over the past 12months(prior to this potential course, I have been on sus250) and a friend of mine who knows a bit about training suggested these two, 2ml a week of each for 6weeks. I just wanted some in-partial input.
    if you arent seeing results you like im willing to bet my car that its diet related

Thanks for the response mate, il take what u say on board.

Oh and as for pct, I have nolvadex (-again not too sure on spelling)

DanB is offline Banned
    dont run a cycle,you are wasting your time, if you havent got sufficient nutrients from your diet you wont gain with or without steroids , all your going to do is waste money,gear and possibly do yourself serious harm if you havent already done harm from your previous cycle, and nolvadex isnt enough for a pct, you clearly need alot more research and are no where near ready
    Last edited by DanB; 01-04-2012 at 10:02 AM.

DanB is offline Banned
    read this and then honestly try tell me that your ready and its a good idea for you to cycle

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...9#.TwR3IVZfaSo

Thanks for that mate, having serious second thoughts, I'm glad i posted on here for advice in the first place.... Off to research a good diet and get new mates as we type

DanB is offline Banned
    glad i could help, you made right decision, best of luck

Thread Information