LeanG is offline New Member

First Cycle Anavar Only 22 Years Old: Advice

Height 5' 6"
    Weight 177
    BodyFat% apprx 13%
    Age 22

Been lifting seriously for 5 years. Lost 100 pounds naturally when I was 16 w/out lifting and have been lifting ever since to tighten up and build up quality mass. Haven't grown at all since my dramatic weight loss at 16, thus I am quite sure I am done growing for good.
    For the past 2 years I have been considering the use of aas and have been diligently researching to build up enough knowledge before I jumped into anything.
    From the age of 19 to 22, I have gained a solid 20 pounds from diligent training and a stellar diet.
    My Goals: Denser/harder muscles, burn body fat into the single digits, gain lean body mass. I am not really looking to gain massive amounts of weight very quickly as I am more into slow quality gains that I feel are more easily maintained.

Given these goals, I have decided to do an anavar only cycle for 8 weeks at 50mg/day. I am currently finalizing my pct and will update when I have set that down in stone as well.

My only concern is that although anavar is mildly suppressive of natural test/hpta, I know that at certain dosages and for certain people it can still shut you down. Given this possibility and my age, I wanted to reach out to some more knowledgeable members on their opinions of my goals and my potential first cycle.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Well the first thing I should tell you is that you are too young. However, I'm pretty sure you will most likely see anyway. All AAS will suppress the HTPA to some degree. Have HCG and other ancillaries on hand for PCT. You might not need it at all but have it Just in case. Also, with 80-100 mg you will get better results. Many feel test is a must, I disagree. Test will just further shut you down (Although you will get more gains).
    Your nutz are a good indication, if you get serious shrinkage then you are difinitely shut down. I've ran var and Winny only cycles with no PCT or just a little HCG towards the end. I get no shrinkage. Just try it out and see how you respond. Having PCT on hand is better than not having it. Listen to you body. good Luck

Thread Information