I have come to the sad realization, once again, that I look like shit without my shirt on. With my shirt on I look big, my arms are 18 inches. I have a big back and chest at 215, 6'2. But my abdomen and chest look like shit when I'm not flexing. I'm talking pictures. Beach pictures. I work out a lot. I shoulder press 120 lb dumbells 10 times easy, bench a shitload too... but when it comes to being cut and looking like I actually work out, it's hard cause I just look big and bloated with no definition. That is, unless I flex or walk around with my chest poked out all the time. It's pretty depressing that I've been lifting for over 8 years and guys that never touched a weight in their life look better than me, at a smaller size. I can remember being a kid and I've never been able to see my abs. I can kind of see the top part squared off but you can't see individual muscles. My arms and back are my best attributes but if I don't flex I look like I have a little pot belly and no definition. I thought that 11% is a good BF to be at but I guess not. Depressing. I'm eastern european and I have a big fat head. I don't have that muscly face that I desire. I have a big head with a big jaw but I don't look how I want to.

The only time I look the way I want to is when I'm right out of the shower and it's cold. My nipples are hard and I look more cut. When my nipples are soft they look puffy and I look like a freaking sack of potatoes. No definition. Sucks ass. I'm natural BTW. What the hell can I do? I want to maintain size and power but I hate looking like this.