bigp87 is offline Junior Member

Quick hypothetical question...

I know to gain lean muscle mass you need to be in a calorie surplus, and to drop bodyfat % need to be in a deficit.

However, if one were to take a moderately heavy AAS cycle similiar to:

Test @ 1000mg pw
    Deca @ 400mg pw
    Dbol @ 50mg pd

Would it be possible to gain decent amount of muscle while losing body fat, while being on that much gear if you were in a calorie deficit?

What would be the benefits adding that much gear ?

Goz
    Goz is offline New Member
    I believe it is possible, just look at Phil Heath, he definitely grows into contests so as long as you are taking enough AAS it should work.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's the problem i have with this "hypothetical" scenerio. You are leaning on aas instead of diet to bulk. true, aas makes protein synthesis more efficient. but you are still in a calorie deficit, and less than ideal. Most will eat surplus calories, and adhere to a bulking diet to grow muscle tissue. this is the quickest way to do it. But any gains YOU, in your hypothetical scenerio, realize, will quickly diminish post cycle, since you never ate enough to maintain those gains in the first place.

If you want to gain/bulk, then focus on that. If you want to cut, then make that your goal. trying to do two things at the same time, and to do it quickly, by taking moderately large amounts of aas, really doesn't work.

Your best bet, is to stick to diet and exercise, doing it the right way. There really are no short cuts mate. If there were, and they were healthy, we'd all be doing it. But there aren't.

Now let me ask you a quest

what are your stats? you haven't updated your profile, and until you do, this question will keep popping up

AGE?
    height?
    weight?
    bf%
    years lifting (this last time)
    knowledge of nutrition/diet?
    cycle experience

answer those, and you should get more help
    Cheers
    ---Roman

Blog Entries
    well said roman and agreed....

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goz View Post
    I believe it is possible, just look at Phil Heath, he definitely grows into contests so as long as you are taking enough AAS it should work.
    Yeah................that's the key to it ALL right there.................I hope you don't live by those dangerous words.............

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it depends on where you are at now also. If you are at 15% bf its not hard to do. If you are sub 10% then its harder. UYou dont need to run 1500mgs to do it though
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    AAS and other growth peptides will allow most to "grow into a show".

Look at Phil Heath and Jay Cutler, they nail it every time. Although their gentics are superoir. Kevin Levrone was another who mastered it.

Thread Information