The lean caboy is offline New Member

Ever buy from buysteriods.com? Is it legit?

Thinking about buying from ***********.com, have never bought from online but they have orals for days...any input?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Their products are supplements, not actually steroids . And good luck finding out what those supplements are, I've had no luck, but I can only presume they are prohormones given their names.

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    Dude you cant post any names like that on your posts. Someone is gonna have to edit this

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    These are 'nutritional supplements' (at best) with drug like names.

Oh that's effin lame haha they had deca , tren , n d Bol so I thought maybe they were legit anabolics...good thing i didn't waste any money on it...I guess I'll just stick to pinning myself, I was just looking for a simpler way

Quote Originally Posted by scotts View Post
    Dude you cant post any names like that on your posts. Someone is gonna have to edit this
    Oh shoot, my bad...this forum page lead me to that website so I thought it was straight dropping that name :O

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    You can post the names of the board sponsors all you want.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    I see, why does it automaticaly censor out the names then? Also when I first joined I asked this exact same question and the thread got killed and I got in trouble lol.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Honestly, I don't have the answers to those questions bro. But I'm 100% certain were allowed to post sponsor names.

Honestly, I don't have the answers to those questions bro. But I'm 100% certain were allowed to post sponsor names.
    Oh cool man thanks good to know

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    I dont understand why any members here would continue to answer this same question from all these newbs, i say if they are silly enough to think they can get legit steroids from a site called ***********.com they deserve what they get.. Not to mention if they read the forum rules they wouldnt even be asking for sources or source checks on the forum in the first place. they would do as the rules say and wait until u are a member for so many days and get so many posts then search out a willing vet and do a source check...

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Buy them from there and tell us in a couple months how your progress went, I am interested in hearing.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If you read the fine print on the buy steroids . com site, you'll know they're not selling steroids . But yeah, I'm interested in knowing how that stuff fairs. Do a cycle and record it with a log.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    LOL.. prob about as good as eating a big bowl of oats.. if there was some magic herb out there that would act like AAS i would have already eaten, smoked, inserted or shot it up by now

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gym_ View Post
    LOL.. prob about as good as eating a big bowl of oats.. if there was some magic herb out there that would act like AAS i would have already eaten, smoked, inserted or shot it up by now
    A big bowl of oats probably has more benefits. You have to admit those guys at buy steroids . com hit the jackpot by registering that domain and advertising on this site (and a few others).

Razor is offline Banned
    Dude I want you to have the answers to every question in life.... your the bear!

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Yerp.. grind up some Sea Weed and chuck them in some caps and sell it as Alternatives to Hash Chemicals

Razor is offline Banned

Wouldn't it be hilarious if he actually bought those and just had insane results?. Like the above banner was legit this whole time lol.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    True

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotts View Post
    I see, why does it automaticaly censor out the names then? Also when I first joined I asked this exact same question and the thread got killed and I got in trouble lol.
    we have a spam filter that filters out some strange shit unintentionally. the spam filter works 99% of the time, but sometimes it does what you see

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    I dont understand why any members here would continue to answer this same question from all these newbs, i say if they are silly enough to think they can get legit steroids from a site called ***********.com they deserve what they get.. Not to mention if they read the forum rules they wouldnt even be asking for sources or source checks on the forum in the first place. they would do as the rules say and wait until u are a member for so many days and get so many posts then search out a willing vet and do a source check...
    Because we're not all this selfish-minded. The whole point of this forum is so that people can ask questions, learn, and share knowledge. These forums are not intended to cater to experienced users exclusively. If everyone who joined this forum already knew everything regarding AAS use, there'd be no point of being here in the first place.

Thread Information