Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clenbuterol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    testfeind123 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas

I call shenanigans. 300mgs a day and no severe sides?

If what you are saying is true, then I will point out another rule similar to "you may not feel it, but it is working"... you may not feel it, but it is rough on your body. I would reconsider taking 300mgs of Clen for extended periods of time.
    Dude might not know what he's doing and staying on clen for months at a time..which would explain the tolerance..There no way anyone can handle 300 mcg of clen cycled correctly

baseball21 is offline New Member
    SoulStealer, I don't really get what you're saying. My last post wasn't directed towards you, just towards the whole forum. Could you elaborate?

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball21 View Post
    SoulStealer, I don't really get what you're saying. My last post wasn't directed towards you, just towards the whole forum. Could you elaborate?
    Wow bro... Ok here goes... "THE CLEN I WAS REFERRING TO IN MY PREVIOUS POST THAT WAS UNDERDOSED CAME FROM AR-R " Do you understand what i was trying to say now?

ovidiu31 is offline Associate Member
    i feel the shakes after around 1 hour, this is at 30mcg.

Weird. My hands somewhat shake but I don't really have any negative sides at extreme doses. I took the seal off of my second ar-r clen to see if I was just using a bad batch, and so far no difference.

I don't do it normally, I usually stick around 180 mgs, I've done 300+ once. And I have been taking keto this week (My third week) so although I have been taking it a little more than two weeks, I am doing it smart. And JonnyVegas made a good point, which I hadn't thought of (What it's still doing to my body), Thanks for that, I won't mess around with high doses anymore. But i'm not lying about the dosage, what would I gain from that?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball21 View Post
    But i'm not lying about the dosage, what would I gain from that?
    No worries, my friend. It has nothing to do with you. Soooo many guys show up here and talk about things they have no first-hand knowledge of. They repeat things they have heard and try to pass it along as personal experience. When we hear something outlandish from a new guy, the red flags go up.

Next time, you should start taking Keto on day one and see how it goes.

Alright I gotcha... What did you do about it? Take more?

And I hope this is allowed, but could you pm where you get your better dosed research supplies from?

Catdad is offline Junior Member
    That shit hit me like a brick wall the first day I took it! I'd say taper up if you don't see effects in a week.

Alright thanks for the advice, what dosage of keto do you take? I haven't really heard an actual dosage example

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information