Hi,
I wanted to start by saying that am a healthy person who exercises 4/wk and eats 3-5 meals per day. Supps i use are protein shakes, mutli vitamin, BCAA and milk thistle. consume low salt/sugar food and drink plenty of fluids. 8 month ago I noticed discomfort in my right side and went to diagnose. Did blood tests and abdominal CT scan. every time I do a blood test I notice my ALT is either near the top range or slightly elevated above range and another thing my total protein is always slightly above range. The doc was concerned about the discomfort am getting and advised in doing a CT scan. Found out that I had a fatty liver. He recommend to exercise and adjust my diet. Hmm my diet is perfect and very healthy and I do exercise so that puts me in frustration here. I don’t drink alcohol and considered to be a very light smoker. I had to be on Ursodeoxcholic Acid course for 30 days and within 18 days of drug usage the discomfort went away. so I was happy for a while until another 6 months and now the discomfort is back again. The doc told me I don’t suffer from any liver diseases and told me not to worry, but this discomfort is back again, so am a bit worried if it’s related to my lipid profile.
here are some results that would like you to comment on:

*Liver Function:
SGOT (AST) 17 (up to 40)
SGPT (ALT) 46 (up to 41)
protein total 8.3 (6.0-8.3)
albumin 4.9 (3.2-5.0)
globulin 3.4 (2.3-3.5)

*Lipid Profile
total cholesterol = 4.71 (3.6-5.2)
LDL= 2.46 (<2.5)
HDL= 1.32 (>1.0)
cholesterol:hdl = 3.6 (<5)