Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    CuriousGuy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183 View Post
    No PHD mate just 3 1/2 years of intense study and made sure I did that for over a year before cycling, dialed in my diet after taking advice from the guys here, learnt how to train and cycle then hit it hard. If you listen to EVERYONE that has replied to your post you will see that you are doing A LOT wrong and your entire mind set on this needs to chage.

Whats wrong:
    Diet head to the diet section and ask for advice
    Training I dont know you personally but your 2 hours a day and changing to 2 x 2hours (if I got that right) is not a great way to train, along with "mixing up body parts
    so muscles dont get used to it" and throwing in extra pushup and situps daily??? try the training forum...
    Cycle Well you shouldnt be cycling in your condition, with your knowledge and especially while not training.
    Knowledge read everyones response to your thread and you will see you are lacking here.
    Mindset on body weight you keep getting lighter, steroids are not designed to make you lighter.
    PCT not planned well or even close to correct.

Bro might be best to stop the cycle, do a proper PCT, get your diet and training down pat then try again and do it right in 12 months or so when you are in a better position
    Diet: I know how to eat I ran a cycle years ago and was in the best shape of my life and im on that same diet

Training: I go to the gym for 2 hours or more a day and target specific muscle groups on each day Example Chest and Back on monday with 1 hour of cardio not marathon cardio but fat burning cardio Tuesday id do Shoulders and Biceps then end with cardio sometimes I start with cardio I rep 3 sets of 10 on each exercise weather free weights or machine these are just examples not my actual routine. Now what you may have misunderstood is the way I was working out before when i was 175 was 2 a day the 2nd workout was just extra cardio Id run the beach at sunset a mile or 2 or in this case hit the gym get on the treadmill and walk fast or jog for an hour so its not 2 x 2 hours its 2 in the morning some cardio at night and i havent committed to that yet

Cycle: What is my condition ? Im perfectly healthy did you not read that i went in for a physical got my blood work done before I started to make sure I was green for all things go and Im perfect so what is "this condition" I come here and take everyones advice and apply what I want and then i go and do some reading and research and based off all the reading I have done im not abusing anything and Im running everything fine minus the mistakes of not working out and basically wasting the 1st vial and the hgh but lesson learned.

Knowledge: Im in front of my laptop 24/7 I have more knowledge at my fingertips and in these forums on everything Im taking what it does what the sides are and how to take it and this isnt my first or second time.

Mindset on Body Weight : I keep getting lighter ?? I dont get you ? Steriods are meant to make you stronger and bigger but they are also used to cut they are not fat melters I am well aware diet and exercise will burn fat if there was a pill to sit on the beach and just get ripped and burn fat someone would be a rich person well aware of the work that needs to go into getting thin and are you telling me that is not likely with what I am doing , I would beg to differ . You did read that I am slimming down and that pants that didnt fit me a month ago are now fitting me right.

PCT I have done my research and if I need to modify it ill take your advice and go to the pct forums and ask this question.

Bro Im mid 2nd cycle and I am not stopping anything at this point Ill doing it while Im on it I dont know when the next time I will be able to get gear besides my doctor so Im gonna finish this through . I feel Amazing and im not trying to argue I understand your giving me advice I appreciate it and thank you for taking the time to read and write me here and nothing is dismissed . I do not know it all and at the same time ive consulted Dr's friends , forums , literature and feel confident in what im doing. I am healthy and not in any danger of dying I think my position is perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Julz_W View Post
    1) please provide your workout routine - saying you spend x amount of time at the gym doesn't help as it's uncertain how well you're spending the time.
    2) Diet with broken down macros would be more likely to get help as it's much easier to just look at it (include caloric intake ect..)
    3) Body goals are somewhat unclear - do you have a bf% in mind you were aiming to achieve?
    4) You have asked a question and after not getting the answer you wanted have acted like a brat, please be aware that if you're going to ask for assistance and not take it on board at all, others will be dis-inclined to offer any.
    5) If you insult those on the board, you'll get no responses at all, make an ass of yourself and then get banned.
    6) As someone completing a PhD - I still struggled to comprehend some of the things you stated, please dont take others asking for clarity as stupidity, but them attempting to help YOU further.

<3 J.
    please don't think im being a brat let me get all the information you requested and break it down tonight , Im not trying to insult anyone I really do have alot of respect for people on these boards that's why I come here. I value their feedback but some people are stuck up , know it all punks and treat people like shit instead of with respect and decency there is a way to talk to people I don't care how big you are what your opinion is leave your emotion out of it and show some respect not a tough buy attitude that doesn't fly with me. So treat other how you would like to be treated I've done nothing bannable im asking advice .

Thank you J. Ill get you the info your asking and I appreciate your reply

Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    ""I have ran Anavar only cycles .... now this is a long before I discovered this website and long before I had the knowledge I now have regarding AAS and its use. My first experienc with Anavar I was 25 years old 6'1 and about 235lbs at about 24% BF. Now as any of you who have done any sort of research know that I am not in any shape to be using AAS. I was simply going off what a couple friends of mine told me. To make a long story short I did not experience any excessive fat burning while on Anavar other than the normal weight I had been losing from my diet , I ran it at 100mg/ed for 8 weeks. Luckily I did not experience any side effects while at such high BF other than a waste of a lot of money. I will repeat this again in case I was unclear; I spent extreme amounts of money on Anavar hoping it would help cut my fat. During the 8 weeks cycle I did not lose any more fat than I would have while running my diet .""

Heres another cut and paste for ya..
    wurd

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    Cool as long as your feeling amazing then it working good luck to you
    Thanks bro and I really do appreciate your feedback and advice

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Consider this for your PCT
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Consider this for your PCT
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    I have tamox / Novla so you suggest clomid too thanks will do that ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edited 3.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	120532Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 2 Edited.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	120533

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Number 1 Edit.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	120534

Yes you will definitly want to use clomid as well

Yes you will definitly want to use clomid as well
    Ill order it tomorrow , See the pics Im not a fat bastard Im getting results I didnt look like that 2 months ago

What do you guys think of Animal stack any other supplements i should take

mg2336 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGuy View Post
    What do you guys think of Animal stack any other supplements i should take
    IMO Animal makes the best supplements (over the counter) I like Animal pump for a preworkout sup

Quote Originally Posted by mg2336 View Post
    IMO Animal makes the best supplements (over the counter) I like Animal pump for a preworkout sup
    Is that good with NoXplode

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd the truth View Post
    Can we close this thread! Maybe just beating this dude up and arguing he's not gonna listen. Why ask advice he knows everything?
    No doubt man!! This is either a troll, a moron or...nope those are the only two possibilities. The only reason to leave the thread open is as a learning tool (and I do mean TOOL) for people that think they can grow muscle and lose fat by injecting oil into their bodies. It's like lead turning to gold...

Oh, and BTW, what's the question? Should you stack it with Anavar in order to lose BF? Jesus!!

I have a question. What's the difference between the OP and a product made by "Summer's Eve"?

I'm sorry if this sounds abusive, but come on...This can't be real... He did 5 months of GH and his 2nd cycle and is just now beginning to "hit the gym" really hard and wondering what to expect... I expect him to quit working out within a week and skip PCT, then opening a thread about erectile dysfunction 3 months from now followed by running around with a big pair of tits preaching loudly to everyone that'll listen about how dangerous AAS is and how it ruined his life.
    Last edited by The Titan99; 02-23-2012 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    No doubt man!! This is either a troll, a moron or...nope those are the only two possibilities. The only reason to leave the thread open is as a learning tool (and I do mean TOOL) for people that think they can grow muscle and lose fat by injecting oil into their bodies. It's like lead turning to gold...

Oh, and BTW, what's the question? Should you stack it with Anavar in order to lose BF? Jesus!!

I have a question. What's the difference between the OP and a product made by "Summer's Eve"?

I'm sorry if this sounds abusive, but come on...This can't be real... He did 5 months of GH and his 2nd cycle and is just now beginning to "hit the gym" really hard and wondering what to expect... I expect him to quit working out within a week and skip PCT, then opening a thread about erectile dysfunction 3 months from now followed by running around with a big pair of tits preaching loudly to everyone that'll listen about how dangerous AAS is and how it ruined his life.
    Your a dope kid if I seen you in the street I bitch slap you like the little bitch you are , wow look at those abs your a tough guy and those fists in your pic oh my lmao . The biggest guys always fall first and hit the ground the hardest. Go play in traffic now you loser you happy you got your 2 cents in you feel tough hahaha. The only Troll here is you , you mmust have really read alot of the thread your brain is the size of your shriveled up balls and iQ as high as the fetus in my wifes uterus.

Blog Entries
    Your a dope kid if I seen you in the street I bitch slap you like the little bitch you are, wow look at those abs your a tough guy and those fists in your pic oh my lmao . The biggest guys always fall first and hit the ground the hardest. Go play in traffic now you loser you happy you got your 2 cents in you feel tough hahaha. The only Troll here is you , you mmust have really read alot of the thread your brain is the size of your shriveled up balls and iQ as high as the fetus in my wifes uterus.
    Well, this saves me from checking your age on your profile. Sadly, you probably are a real person, not a troll. Reproducing and everything...Yikes!! So you are saying you like my ab's? Glad you enjoyed them. I just took a ton of gh, Var and shot tons of masteron while watching American Idol and eating Doritos. Didn't workout at all due to post natal depression.... Worked like a charm...
    Last edited by The Titan99; 02-23-2012 at 01:32 AM.

Well, this saves me from checking your age on your profile. Sadly, you probably are a real person, not a troll. Reproducing and everything...Yikes!!
    As real as can be 38 buddy hows the 3rd world country treating you , you drink snake blood tough guy. Hahah yeah reproducing and everything you must work out hard and give good dick sucks over there because I cant see you with any other credible job or skill. Your a loser and dbag now go **** off will you things were pretty respectful until you decided to troll my thread and throw in your insignificant worthless 2 cents.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Your a dope kid if I seen you in the street I bitch slap you like the little bitch you are , wow look at those abs your a tough guy and those fists in your pic oh my lmao . The biggest guys always fall first and hit the ground the hardest. Go play in traffic now you loser you happy you got your 2 cents in you feel tough hahaha. The only Troll here is you , you mmust have really read alot of the thread your brain is the size of your shriveled up balls and iQ as high as the fetus in my wifes uterus.
    You come here with a bad and uneducated cycle with an attitude to suit. The guys here login everyday and see threads that don't warrant their time, your thread is one of them examples.

You have the complete concept of using AAS wrong, you believe you are doing things correctly which is based on guys that are feeding you rubbish or your too nieve.

Please refrain from the bad attitude and research each compound that your are putting into your body and understand what it will do. Your phisque from the pictures is bad and i can see from the limited view that your BF% is too high.

Good luck what ever you decide, your going to need it

Blog Entries
    As real as can be 38 buddy hows the 3rd world country treating you , you drink snake blood tough guy. Hahah yeah reproducing and everything you must work out hard and give good dick sucks over there because I cant see you with any other credible job or skill. Your a loser and dbag now go **** off will you things were pretty respectful until you decided to troll my thread and throw in your insignificant worthless 2 cents.
    So...you liked the abs?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was going to provide some insight but right now its not worth it to me. After reading your posts, you are 38 with the mentality of the 18 year olds that come on here. You ask for help yet you know it all. You wonder why others dont chime in and im guessing its the same reason why im leaving it at this. We spend our time trying to help and you like to play internet tough guy.

Grow up, realize what needs to be done, and take your bashing elsewhere because it isnt tolerated here. Before posting again you should read the rules on flaming other members

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    I was going to provide some insight but right now its not worth it to me. After reading your posts, you are 38 with the mentality of the 18 year olds that come on here. You ask for help yet you know it all. You wonder why others dont chime in and im guessing its the same reason why im leaving it at this. We spend our time trying to help and you like to play internet tough guy.

Grow up, realize what needs to be done, and take your bashing elsewhere because it isnt tolerated here. Before posting again you should read the rules on flaming other members
    First off you dope your on my thread , Im not the tough guy its the ****ing pricks and wise ass know it alls with their 2 cents that isnt worth shit but trying to put me down its not help or advice its a freak roided up punk id leg sweep and KO faster than they can say the word Steroid . Report me have me banned for defending my self from you dopes. My mentality is far from an 18yr old bro. You decided not to leave any advice but you did your worthless 2 cent shit comment you loser troll , go jump off the golden gate you pathetic excuse for a human.

So...you liked the abs?
    Yeah you put in some good work on them not bad at all

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Curious calm down bro, if you step back take a breath and listen... You will receive the help you are after, read the stickies...

I'm on here day after day, sometimes I just read, I have never got into it with anyone and please no flaming

Some of the vets here are very knowledgable, just calm down...

They are giving you Sh?t because you are stubborn and are not listening to reason!!!

Hope this info helps

First off you dope your on my thread , Im not the tough guy its the ****ing pricks and wise ass know it alls with their 2 cents that isnt worth shit but trying to put me down its not help or advice its a freak roided up punk id leg sweep and KO faster than they can say the word Steroid. Report me have me banned for defending my self from you dopes. My mentality is far from an 18yr old bro. You decided not to leave any advice but you did your worthless 2 cent shit comment you loser troll , go jump off the golden gate you pathetic excuse for a human.
    Like i said. All you are is an internet tough guy. You can do all the leg sweeping and KO'ing all you want but it still comes down to it being an internet forum. Just think about it for a minute. You are telling guys who could be thousands of miles away that you will beat them up. Its not very intimidating

You are further proving your lack of maturity which amazes me at your age. You may think it is far from an 18 year olds, but there are 18 year olds on here who i respect more than you, simply due to the fact they are mature and respectful. You ask for help and within an hour start calling out the members here for not responding. When others tried to help you didnt take it. From there you chose to start with the immature rants on how much you knew and what you were doing was right. If you would like help then be respectful and you will find you will get respect in return. Its a two way street. No one here is obligated to do anything for you. We spend our personal time here trying to help those in need and many are happy to hear what we have to say

Quote Originally Posted by xo3et View Post
    You come here with a bad and uneducated cycle with an attitude to suit. The guys here login everyday and see threads that don't warrant their time, your thread is one of them examples.

You have the complete concept of using AAS wrong, you believe you are doing things correctly which is based on guys that are feeding you rubbish or your too nieve.

Please refrain from the bad attitude and research each compound that your are putting into your body and understand what it will do. Your phisque from the pictures is bad and i can see from the limited view that your BF% is too high.

Good luck what ever you decide, your going to need it
    if it doesn't warrant their time why stop ohhh right cause your trolls with nothing better to than to pump up your know it all egos to match your bodies got it lol you dope. What matters is what I have read and researched Im not the kind of person who you give a pill and a needle to and say here you go do this and its the fountain of youth and I do it sorry wrong guy bro.

You twerps bring out the bad attitude otherwise im greatful and humble but im not gonna let some punk come to my thread and talk down to me sorry they can go **** off. My physique is pretty good 30 days into the gym after 1 year off and eating like a fat slob my BF is around 18% yes high but it will be in check with diet and excercise.

Thanks for the goodluck, I wont need it....

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    Curious calm down bro, if you step back take a breath and listen... You will receive the help you are after, read the stickies...

I'm on here day after day, sometimes I just read, I have never got into it with anyone and please no flaming

Some of the vets here are very knowledgable, just calm down...

They are giving you Sh?t because you are stubborn and are not listening to reason!!!

Hope this info helps
    Thanks

Like i said. All you are is an internet tough guy. You can do all the leg sweeping and KO'ing all you want but it still comes down to it being an internet forum. Just think about it for a minute. You are telling guys who could be thousands of miles away that you will beat them up. Its not very intimidating

You are further proving your lack of maturity which amazes me at your age. You may think it is far from an 18 year olds, but there are 18 year olds on here who i respect more than you, simply due to the fact they are mature and respectful. You ask for help and within an hour start calling out the members here for not responding. When others tried to help you didnt take it. From there you chose to start with the immature rants on how much you knew and what you were doing was right. If you would like help then be respectful and you will find you will get respect in return. Its a two way street. No one here is obligated to do anything for you. We spend our personal time here trying to help those in need and many are happy to hear what we have to say
    i come here often and everyones a tough guy hiding behind their pCs ,most of the dudes on here wouldnt have the balls to talk they way they do in person or maybe they would big guys always act tough because thier big most have a chin of glass.

Weather you respect me or not makes no difference to me I dont know you and you dont affect my life which make you insignificant. Nothing against you personally you may be a great dude. Im respectful to those respectful to me not vice versa and when people didnt respond I was ball busting as I laughed in the post. It goes both ways. I have been coming here for a long time and have had good and bad experiences with members. But Yahoos are just part of the territory so gotta deal with the shit heads too.

Thanks for the reply it takes time to write back so I appreciate that

Whats everyone think about the paleo diet

I will agree there have been comments on both sides that were unnecessary and you were not the only one at fault. Its just in my experience, in the time i have spent here, that one can receive great help as long as they are cooperative, open to suggestions, and respect others.

Blog Entries
    i come here often and everyones a tough guy hiding behind their pCs ,most of the dudes on here wouldnt have the balls to talk they way they do in person or maybe they would big guys always act tough because thier big most have a chin of glass.

Weather you respect me or not makes no difference to me I dont know you and you dont affect my life which make you insignificant. Nothing against you personally you may be a great dude. Im respectful to those respectful to me not vice versa and when people didnt respond I was ball busting as I laughed in the post. It goes both ways. I have been coming here for a long time and have had good and bad experiences with members. But Yahoos are just part of the territory so gotta deal with the shit heads too.

Thanks for the reply it takes time to write back so I appreciate that
    God... chins of glass, leg sweeping, KOing everyone. These are the same reasons why I wanted to be a bodybuilder when I was 10. It's just silly and embarrassing. I'm sorry I was sucked into this thread, I feel stupider for even reading it.

Unsubscribing now, I hope they ban you before I see you again

Whats everyone think about the paleo diet
    From the little understanding i have on it, i feel it is just a way of saying do not eat processed food. They pretty much feel that everything should be naturally raised with no additives. I can understand that but i see a lack of structure.

I feel that the idea is to have a high protein/low carb diet which is good

From the little understanding i have on it, i feel it is just a way of saying do not eat processed food. They pretty much feel that everything should be naturally raised with no additives. I can understand that but i see a lack of structure.

I feel that the idea is to have a high protein/low carb diet which is good
    Agreed a friend turned me onto the paleo I just downloaded all the ebooks so I was curious about it , Ive cleaned up my diet alot , I just got really lazy then my wife got pregnant and i got into the funk with her and just ate and worked and worikng from home all day i just never had the energy to go to the gym end of the day. But since my son was born I have had a a renewed sense of life and health and have been working to try and change things back to the lifestyle i was leading when i turned 32 i dropped from 200 to 175 and was working out hard and eating like a champ i went atkins on that diet and cut all breads and carbs completely out of my diet.

Life went on and now Im not Fat but bigger than I was but Im slimming down and muscle memory is real. The whole testosterone and anavar thing has gotten really blown out of proportion when I started the thread I wasnt thinking correctly and i ranted about my scale and no weight coming off clothes fitting me that didnt muscle replacing fat and the mistake everyone ripped into me about was why didnt i stop everything when I did not go to the gym. I explained and people ripped me more but my doctor was ready to write me a script for test but i had already got 2 vials so I just started taking it. he ran all my blood checked me out and thought is was a good idea i got on it , I dont want to be on it for the rest of my life or at least not now pehaps later in life now I just wanted a kick start in the ass to get up and get into the gym and change my life and it worked , I wish i could have been in the gym 10 weeks ago but it didnt work out that way oh well. So now im in the gym diet is clean and getting cleaner everyday and I have the anavar after reading up on multiple sites and books im running it with the test for 50 days and im gonna work hard on my diet and excercise take the advice of a good PCT with the Novla and Clomid and and hope the hard work pays off. if not well I for 1 thing sure be alot healthier in 50 days and for 2 be alot more fit than I was and im guessing I will most definitely drop some weight and thats my goal if I bulk up from the test and var then I bulk up i did read that most gains from var are permanent please correct me if im wrong instead of just bashing me and educate me instead of insulting me. Var I have never taken but after sooo much research Its one of the Cleanest Steroids you can take with little to no side effects ( correct me if I am wrong ) But the test I have done probably 3 cycles in my life .

Thanks for the listen Noles12 and any tip and corrections I would be great , Im a hyperchodriac so when i do something I research the hell out of it because I want to do the right thing thanks bro I can imagine that people are gonna t off on this post now too instead of being civil human mature professional adults if your concerned act it , if you have an objection state it an why just dont call me a ****ing moron and insult me be men.

God... chins of glass, leg sweeping, KOing everyone. These are the same reasons why I wanted to be a bodybuilder when I was 10. It's just silly and embarrassing. I'm sorry I was sucked into this thread, I feel stupider for even reading it.

Unsubscribing now, I hope they ban you before I see you again
    Bye I wont get banned I did nothing wrong , dont let the mouse click hit you on the ass on your way out

At the end of the day yo ucame here asking for advice but didnt want to hear the good advice that people gave you. All the advice you need is contained within this thread and ripping on everyone for telling you that you shouldnt be cycling isnt going to get you the help you want and need. Im out too

At the end of the day yo ucame here asking for advice but didnt want to hear the good advice that people gave you. All the advice you need is contained within this thread and ripping on everyone for telling you that you shouldnt be cycling isnt going to get you the help you want and need. Im out too
    peace i ripped on the dopes who had no respect , Its too late buddy Im already cycling 14 weeks deep im not junking my gear and stopping now. I listened to all the advice read carefully the entire thread and who i was civil to and who was treated like a dope youll see more clearly now beat it will you.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    I didnt show you lack of respect or did I speak out of term, i based my reply on what i had read.

The Paleo diet is something that needs good planing as although your calore intake is clean it can require constant attention. Remember your have to cut out grain from your diet, so to ensure the carbs are maintained will require you to plan and keep on top of the intake. IF you ensure your planning, food buying and preparation is good I would imagine it would have good results.

The information i posted above was from a friend who run the diet, i have no real experience myself but anything natural is good, cutting out processed food is also good. But just ensure the prepartion and intake is suited to your goals.

Oh and chill mate, this is a good forum. Now that the ranting is out the way lets get you squared away with some good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by xo3et View Post
    I didnt show you lack of respect or did I speak out of term, i based my reply on what i had read.

The Paleo diet is something that needs good planing as although your calore intake is clean it can require constant attention. Remember your have to cut out grain from your diet, so to ensure the carbs are maintained will require you to plan and keep on top of the intake. IF you ensure your planning, food buying and preparation is good I would imagine it would have good results.

The information i posted above was from a friend who run the diet, i have no real experience myself but anything natural is good, cutting out processed food is also good. But just ensure the prepartion and intake is suited to your goals.

Oh and chill mate, this is a good forum. Now that the ranting is out the way lets get you squared away with some good advice.
    Thanks bro I am super chill , i just hate trolls and drama . good info much appreciated.

Todd the truth is offline Associate Member
    Non-productive thread !

Quote Originally Posted by Todd the truth View Post
    Non-productive thread !
    like you non productive person

Todd the truth is offline Associate Member
    like you non productive person
    seriously CuriousGuy I didn't once rag on you, people here have tons of experience and lots of info to offer. you ask questions and then argue it and then talk about leg sweeping people.

what do you want us to say?

Yeah CuriousGuy eat whatever you want, start your cycle and then worry about cutting body fat while trying to gain muscle. As a matter of fact start an extended cycle for a few months and then start working out, and worrying about your diet, then once you got that sorted look into some PCT. Godd luck man! Pics. look great you are jacked diesel and you are right no way would i ever talk to you on the street without using wolds like 'sir','master'

no need to repy i am not gonna take a look at this thread again.

serious advice, close this thread out, start a new one when you have a specific question and are looking to take advice and not bash the same people you ask for advice. Sound like a reasonable plan for a 38 y/o? Yeah, your entire plan sucks, under training, too high BF%, under eating, over training, over dosing, too long a cycle, bad pct, etc... but if it works for you who am I to judge have at it??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information