Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CuriousGuy is offline Junior Member

Question I have a question on a cycle I am taking and results I am seeing

So everyone i want to thank you for reading my thread, So I ran an HGH cycle for 5 months and really didnt see anything at all from that besides some smooth skin but I wasn't working out either.

I am so the scale says 220 and have been on Test Cyp going on my second vial now running 1 shot a week , I did not work out on my first vial shame on me alot of things got in the way , New born , surgery etc.

but I am back at it now in the gym 6 days a week 2 hours a day 60 minutes of cardio and today I just started Anavar 50mgs a day. What can I expect to see in the form of results with what I am taking and my weight has not gone down at all which has me kind of thrown off , My waste has gotten smaller because pants that didnt fit me a month ago fit me now and I can see it in the mirror.

I feel amazing and I am planning a pct once I am done with this vial and the anavar why isnt my weight dropping , im pushing hard at the gym and I can see it throwing the var in the mix will it cut me up a little more and burn some trunk fat make me a little harder?

In your experience what can I expect to see in the next 2 months?

Just wanted to thank you for so much feedback and information, so many experienced users and professionals here the information is just so helpful and the advice wow thank you for your valuable feedback and these wonderful members. Why put up forums if now one reads or answers questions?

bob87 is offline Member
    Haha you think everyone is just going to stop there lives to answer your question give it more then an hr and a half maybe...... Ever thought your not dropping weight coz your building muscle while burning fat? I'm no pro but that's my guess.

I know I am just busting balls but most people in these forums are well on the west coast its midnight on the east coast its 3am and everywhere else in the world is day time. So dropping their lives when they are browsing these forums tells me they are already doing nothing anyway but reading posts so their lives are already stopped . I have to drop some weight I have never weighed 220 in my life My weight should be 180 -170 for 5'10 , muscle to fat makes sense but my weight has to go down id think otherwise Im just gonna be a beast and the most weight is in my stomach and face.

Boxtrot is offline Associate Member
    most people gain weight but lose bf on var

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Where did you hear that taking steroids is going to make you lose weight??? Are you high bro??

I can tell you right now that you should not be taking steroids and you need to stop ASAP. You juiced a whole vial and didnt hit the gym ONCE, this say ALOT.

Steroids will do the exact opposite and make you gain weight and retain water as well.

Whats you dose of test cyp? How long have you been taking it, and how long do you plan on taking it?

It sounds to me like you dont have a clue of what you doing, and also sad to know that your injecting your self with chemicals in which you believe they are to do the opposite of what they are really for.

Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    Where did you hear that taking steroids is going to make you lose weight??? Are you high bro??

I can tell you right now that you should not be taking steroids and you need to stop ASAP. You juiced a whole vial and didnt hit the gym ONCE, this say ALOT.

Steroids will do the exact opposite and make you gain weight and retain water as well.

Whats you dose of test cyp? How long have you been taking it, and how long do you plan on taking it?

It sounds to me like you dont have a clue of what you doing, and also sad to know that your injecting your self with chemicals in which you believe they are to do the opposite of what they are really for.
    Thanks friend first off I don't think you read my post properly, I started the Test baby was born and was adjusting to that life and got a severe staph infection and had to have 2 surgeries and was out of commission and the gym nothing I could have done about that it was really bad.
    2nd this isn't my first cycle i did one 5 years ago got pretty big too
    3rd Ive been to the Dr and had a full blood work up on myself and I am in tip top shape my blood pressure is borderline high and Cholesterol is within range and the Dr knows that I am on it he tested my levels before I started and they were in the Low 2's
    4th as stated above I am on my 2nd Vial Test Eth 300mg/ml vial and shooting 1cc a week Im finishing this vial which I am estimating at about 5 weeks left running that with 50mgs of anavar a day and then doing a PCT with Tamoxifen 14 days after I stop the test.

I am well aware you take on water weight with testosterone its not my first time in on it and I know I am going to gain weight since ive been on it my energy , strength and libido have sky rocketed , Now I am in the gym 2 hours a day and probably going to start 2 a days soon im pushing cardio hard and weights but more cardio than weights but im lifting heavy on the weights and switching up muscles as one should do and mixing up the training to keep it fresh and my muscles not used to one exercise.

I stepped on the scale today and it said 220 still but i pout on a pair of pants that didnt fit me on january one and well they buttoned and fit and i look thinner , i was always told dont go by the scale go by the mirror and your clothes.

Anavar is a Fat Burner I have read more about the steroid on every website you can imagine and I never , ever , ever claimed to say that testosterone was a fat burner or was a steroid to help me lose weight its the opposite. Now winny ,Var and a few others are for cutting and burning fat , HGH will as well at higher doses and a minimum of a 6 month cycle I had enough to do 5 months.

Please don't get my words twisted and I apologize if you misunderstood me , I don't smoke week bro I quit so I'm definitely not high .

I am excited to see what I get off the Var running it with the test , to drop the weight its just gonna be more cardio and diet and im eating clean too , lots of protein , lots of steak and chicken and veggies everything is on par to drop weight my daily caloric intake is not real high Ive reduced portions and am eating smaller meals , Im on NOXPLODE too before the gym but overall i want to get strong , lean and hard.

I think Ive given enough info to assure you im not a new jack and ive done my homework and this isnt my first go at it, i ****ed up on the first vial i know but i had a run of bad luck and I didnt want to stop because I was feeling good but now im in it to win it so hopefully now running the Var I can acheive the results im looking for.

Thanks for reading hope this explains things better

Blog Entries
    the op must be a troll....are we to take this seriously?...youve done hgh for 5 months and now test and are now starting to work out and you cant figure out wats wrong?..think about it bro, aas are not magic as you obviously think they are...you have talked about the drugs but i hear no mention about your diet and very little about your exercise program...i find this disturbing to say the least...no one can tell you what to expect from this as we are all different and you lack dedication and consistancy to make real gains imho...

Another one who doesn't read well , look above and read very slowly and you will understand I told you answers to all of your questions , put your reading glasses on and read the above post im not explaining it again.

boomm poww

jimmycool is offline New Member
    Even I know that you shouldn't take aas if your not working out, when you had the new born n that n didnt have time for the gym u shud hav stopd taking ur test immediately n started pct, if u did 1 shot a week assuming 1ml a shot a full vial in 10 weeks with no workin out the extra 20 pounds u put on is probably just water retention, that's where ur weight will hav cum frm I'm guessing, my advice seein as nobody else is givin u any wud b stop the cycle ur on do pct stay off for as long as uv been on and then start the cycle again properly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGuy View Post
    Another one who doesn't read well , look above and read very slowly and you will understand I told you answers to all of your questions , put your reading glasses on and read the above post im not explaining it again.
    your arrogance is whats keeping you from getting any real help but sence you know it all i guess we cant help you...what you are not getting is that you can attain your goals using any aas compound wheather it be classified as a bulking agent or a cutting agent(thats all subject for debate as well the cutting,bulking aspect) the difference and deciding factor is your diet...once you get that sorted you will be better set for success...dont just rely on the drugs to do the work thats not how this works...its time to do more reasurch bro to fully understand what your doing...fyi test isnt just for bulking you can cutt on it too, if your diet is on point for cutting...thats just one example of your missconceptions...goodluck...

jimmycool is offline New Member
    I think ur an idiot, talking s**t about the forum and the users on it coz no1 answered ur thread straight away, and it was one of the newbiest questions iv read on here since I joined, u need to do a lot more research lad, frm the way u talk bout em ur obvs don't hav anywhere near enuff knowledge on them to be using

Todd the truth is offline Associate Member
    OP your PCT plan sucks as much as your workout plan. Better hit up the PCT forums.
    If your test is in the 200's why not just stay on TRT? Are you taking any HCG or u just gonna let your balls shrink up???

Lose weight with diet and cardio.

Sorry to be so sarcastic but you aren't going to get much help here with your attitude, your gonna be dismissed as a troll

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    anavar is not a fat burner. By your stats you shouldnt be using anything at this point.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Didn't you have about 9 months notice the baby was coming?

Ever here of an AI?

Do you know your bf? you should be checking this.

If you know so much and this is your 2nd cycle why are you asking these 21 year old newb questions?

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Wish i could afford to just use 5 months of growth without working out. ahhh what i would do for 5 months of growth i would not waste it without working out. And yea i know you said the Apocalypse of crap happened to you, but i would of stoped and waited for my life to cool down. Also you cant just say if i take 10 bottles of X what should i exspect. It depends on many factors such as Diet, work out and steroids are just a bonus.

Ill give you best advice for someone like you that anyone here can ever give you. Your Diet is 90% of what your going to look like. You can do everything right 365 days a year in the gym and if your diet is crap you will look like crap.

Anavar a fat burner??? Once again you prove to us how much you know.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
    Even I know that you shouldn't take aas if your not working out, when you had the new born n that n didnt have time for the gym u shud hav stopd taking ur test immediately n started pct, if u did 1 shot a week assuming 1ml a shot a full vial in 10 weeks with no workin out the extra 20 pounds u put on is probably just water retention, that's where ur weight will hav cum frm I'm guessing, my advice seein as nobody else is givin u any wud b stop the cycle ur on do pct stay off for as long as uv been on and then start the cycle again properly
    I have always been 220 I haven't gained weight since on the test and I was only taking half a cc for a month when I started.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    anavar is not a fat burner. By your stats you shouldnt be using anything at this point.
    Anavar and Fat Loss

Now heres some interesting stuff for anyone interested primarily in the fat loss properties of this stuff: Anavar may be what wed call a "fat-burning steroid ". Abdominal and visceral fat were both reduced in one study when subjects in the low/normal natural testosterone range used anavar (4). In another study, appendicular, total, and trunk fat were all reduced with a relatively small dose of 20mgs/day (8), and no exercise. In addition, weight gained with var may be nearly permanent too. It might not be much, but youll stand a good chance of keeping most of it. In one study, subjects maintained their weight (re)gains from anavar for at least 6 months after cessation (2)! Concomitantly, in another study, Twelve weeks after discontinuing anavar, 83% of the reductions in total, trunk, and extremity fat were also sustained (8)! If youre regaining weight, Anavar will give you nearly permanent gains, and if you are trying to lose fat (and you keep your diet in check), the fat lost with Anavar is basically looks to be nearly permanent. Check this chart out:

Absolute change in total fat mass (A) and trunk fat (B) by dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry from baseline to study week 12 (solid bars) and from baseline to study week 24 (open bars) in the placebo (n = 12) and the oxandrolone (n = 20) study groups. Values are means SE. *Significant decrease from baseline, P < 0.001. Significant difference between study groups for change in fat mass from 0 to 12 wk, P < 0.001. (15)(8)

Quote Originally Posted by jackman22 View Post
    Wish i could afford to just use 5 months of growth without working out. ahhh what i would do for 5 months of growth i would not waste it without working out. And yea i know you said the Apocalypse of crap happened to you, but i would of stoped and waited for my life to cool down. Also you cant just say if i take 10 bottles of X what should i exspect. It depends on many factors such as Diet, work out and steroids are just a bonus.

Ill give you best advice for someone like you that anyone here can ever give you. Your Diet is 90% of what your going to look like. You can do everything right 365 days a year in the gym and if your diet is crap you will look like crap.
    Im well aware of how important diet is and my diet is very very good the best its been in 4 years. Thanks for the advice I should have stopped but I didn't so lesson learned and onward and forward we go

Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    Anavar a fat burner??? Once again you prove to us how much you know.
    Thats quoted from about 15 different sources once again the research doesnt lie.

Blog Entries
    Anavar and Fat Loss

Now heres some interesting stuff for anyone interested primarily in the fat loss properties of this stuff: Anavar may be what wed call a "fat-burning steroid ". Abdominal and visceral fat were both reduced in one study when subjects in the low/normal natural testosterone range used anavar (4). In another study, appendicular, total, and trunk fat were all reduced with a relatively small dose of 20mgs/day (8), and no exercise. In addition, weight gained with var may be nearly permanent too. It might not be much, but youll stand a good chance of keeping most of it. In one study, subjects maintained their weight (re)gains from anavar for at least 6 months after cessation (2)! Concomitantly, in another study, Twelve weeks after discontinuing anavar, 83% of the reductions in total, trunk, and extremity fat were also sustained (8)! If youre regaining weight, Anavar will give you nearly permanent gains, and if you are trying to lose fat (and you keep your diet in check), the fat lost with Anavar is basically looks to be nearly permanent. Check this chart out:

Absolute change in total fat mass (A) and trunk fat (B) by dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry from baseline to study week 12 (solid bars) and from baseline to study week 24 (open bars) in the placebo (n = 12) and the oxandrolone (n = 20) study groups. Values are means SE. *Significant decrease from baseline, P < 0.001. Significant difference between study groups for change in fat mass from 0 to 12 wk, P < 0.001. (15)(8)
    nice bro you can cut and paste outdated information...people here with real word knowledge/experiance are trying to help you but you will not listen...must you learn the hard way and waste money in the process...anyways i know your going to do it anyways cus you know more than the rest of us so goodluck...

Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    Didn't you have about 9 months notice the baby was coming?

Ever here of an AI?

Do you know your bf? you should be checking this.

If you know so much and this is your 2nd cycle why are you asking these 21 year old newb questions?
    I was just asking a couple questions because I was curious I dont know it all nor have I claimed to ,so I come here on occasion but I have to tell you that some of the people are just so arrogant and dopes its ridiculous instead of trying to rip into me why not advise me instead of tearing off your shirt like the incredible hulk of I know it all and your a dope , stop using everything now, I am under a Dr's supervision on the test e.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
    I think ur an idiot, talking s**t about the forum and the users on it coz no1 answered ur thread straight away, and it was one of the newbiest questions iv read on here since I joined, u need to do a lot more research lad, frm the way u talk bout em ur obvs don't hav anywhere near enuff knowledge on them to be using
    Your a dope and Im not a lad im 38yrs old you idiot , Im under a Dr's supervision and ive done my research plenty thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    nice bro you can cut and paste outdated information...people here with real word knowledge/experiance are trying to help you but you will not listen...must you learn the hard way and waste money in the process...anyways i know your going to do it anyways cus you know more than the rest of us so goodluck...
    That's just one website should i quote 19 more including wikipedia and Drug (dot) com. The Steroid doesn't change bro that's what the information is for.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Money is already spent who said anything about wasting it , Im in the gym 6 days a week I guarantee I drop minimum or 20 lbs in 60 days if not more.

C-BuZz is offline Junior Member
    but I am back at it now in the gym 6 days a week 2 hours a day 60 minutes of cardio and today I just started Anavar 50mgs a day.
    So your working out 2Hrs/Day, 6days a week with 60min of cardio every day? Your doing it wrong bro.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So everyone i want to thank you for reading my thread, So I ran an HGH cycle for 5 months and really didnt see anything at all from that besides some smooth skin but I wasn't working out either.

I am so the scale says 220 and have been on Test Cyp going on my second vial now running 1 shot a week , I did not work out on my first vial shame on me alot of things got in the way , New born , surgery etc.

but I am back at it now in the gym 6 days a week 2 hours a day 60 minutes of cardio and today I just started Anavar 50mgs a day. What can I expect to see in the form of results with what I am taking and my weight has not gone down at all which has me kind of thrown off , My waste has gotten smaller because pants that didnt fit me a month ago fit me now and I can see it in the mirror.

I feel amazing and I am planning a pct once I am done with this vial and the anavar why isnt my weight dropping , im pushing hard at the gym and I can see it throwing the var in the mix will it cut me up a little more and burn some trunk fat make me a little harder?

In your experience what can I expect to see in the next 2 months?
    You were on HGH for 5 months and got nothing from it, HGH provides better fat reduction qualities than almost any other steriod we can mention.

I take it when you say you ran a vial and never did the gym was it a 10ml ? Why if the time wasnt right did you not stop?

Whats your diet that is the best way to drop weight by far post your diet

I dont think you will see much change in two months unless you have your diet in order

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    You were on HGH for 5 months and got nothing from it, HGH provides better fat reduction qualities than almost any other steriod we can mention.

I take it when you say you ran a vial and never did the gym was it a 10ml ? Why if the time wasnt right did you not stop?

I dont think you will see much change in two months unless you have your diet in order
    I was running a very low dose of the GH 2 IU a day and I have read that the fat reduction qualities are really good on GH , I did see one of my good friends go from 250 down to 175 running test and Winny for 6 months but he was running so much he would sweat sitting down i guess it was go big or go home with him. Not what I would do Im cautious as is.

Yes it was a 10ml Vial standard Vial , I didnt stop because before I started it I was lethargic , lazy , No motivation , just in a funk and I started on a half cc and after a few weeks I started feeling really good my intention was to hit the gym hard but then ran into some life problems as mentioned above had No pCT plan in place at all and I was feeling good so I kept on it.

My diet consists of 6 meals a day , Hard Boiled egg in the am or a bowl of oatmeal and some fruit maybe a piece of whole wheat toast, at around 7am around 10 or 11 ill eat a protein bar or make a shake around 1 or 2 pm Ill eat a chicken breast and a salad with some oil and vinagar 3 hours later another shake or protein bar and for dinner steak , turkey burger no bread or sometimes on a whole wheat bun and a side of veggies and or salad and for a snack late night varies , a hard boiled egg , piecce of chicken breast , shake , yougart whatever I have thats a healthy choice , I eat alot of tuna I obviously cant give youn an entire recipe book but i keep the diet tight and as clean as possible. I'm definitely burning allot calories and figure my daily intake to be between 12 -1800 so i should see some weight come off in 2 months.

My workouts are as intense as I can make them usually hit the gym around 3 or 4pm 1 hour of cardio and weights 6 days a week and at night when i get bursts of energy im hitting pushups and situps im probably gonna start doing 2 a days cardio and weights in the am cardio in the pm 2 hours of cardio a day and drink gallons of water too.
    Last edited by CuriousGuy; 02-22-2012 at 06:08 PM.

Another thing is I see change already and feel even better , My muscles are hard like ive been working out when i havent gone to the gym yet meaning like now im getting ready to go to the gym and i feel pumped my muscles I go to the gym around 3-4-5 pm for 2 hours my upper body is looking good and like i said pants I tried on end of de***ber I could not button them at the waist I tried them on last night boom pow they fit button no problem but my scales says I havent lost a lb just odd.
    Last edited by CuriousGuy; 02-22-2012 at 06:09 PM.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Im well aware of how important diet is and my diet is very very good the best its been in 4 years. Thanks for the advice I should have stopped but I didn't so lesson learned and onward and forward we go
    If your diet is "very very good" why are you so over weight?

PS everything you are doing and think you know is wrong, dont mean to be harsh mate but thats just how it is

Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183 View Post
    If your diet is "very very good" why are you so over weight?

PS everything you are doing and think you know is wrong, dont mean to be harsh mate but thats just how it is
    Well obviously my diet wasnt very very very good it was very very very bad which is how I got into the situation to begin with and your not harsh you actually didnt say anything of real relevance . I was out of the gym almost a year just lazy and eating and getting fat . Now Im changing my life around, I seriously doubt everything im doing is wrong where is your pHD your just a user and experimenter like everyone else no hard feelings,

I am looking and feeling like superman bro thats all that matters I am getting results. Thanks for the feedback

I was running a very low dose of the GH 2 IU a day and I have read that the fat reduction qualities are really good on GH , I did see one of my good friends go from 250 down to 175 running test and Winny for 6 months but he was running so much he would sweat sitting down i guess it was go big or go home with him. Not what I would do Im cautious as is.

Yes it was a 10ml Vial standard Vial , I didnt stop because before I started it I was lethargic , lazy , No motivation , just in a funk and I started on a half cc and after a few weeks I started feeling really good my intention was to hit the gym hard but then ran into some life problems as mentioned above had No pCT plan in place at all and I was feeling good so I kept on it.

My diet consists of 6 meals a day , Hard Boiled egg in the am or a bowl of oatmeal and some fruit maybe a piece of whole wheat toast, at around 7am around 10 or 11 ill eat a protein bar or make a shake around 1 or 2 pm Ill eat a chicken breast and a salad with some oil and vinagar 3 hours later another shake or protein bar and for dinner steak , turkey burger no bread or sometimes on a whole wheat bun and a side of veggies and or salad and for a snack late night varies , a hard boiled egg , piecce of chicken breast , shake , yougart whatever I have thats a healthy choice , I eat alot of tuna I obviously cant give youn an entire recipe book but i keep the diet tight and as clean as possible. I'm definitely burning allot calories and figure my daily intake to be between 12 -1800 so i should see some weight come off in 2 months.

My workouts are as intense as I can make them usually hit the gym around 3 or 4pm 1 hour of cardio and weights 6 days a week and at night when i get bursts of energy im hitting pushups and situps im probably gonna start doing 2 a days cardio and weights in the am cardio in the pm 2 hours of cardio a day and drink gallons of water too.
    So what your running is a TRT dose of your steriod and var? and looking at your diet you should hit the diet section ,you are only taking 1800 cals a day the average for a male is 2500 your traninig you need more no wonder you feel like sh1t
    Last edited by scorpion62; 02-22-2012 at 06:54 PM.

So what your running is a TRT dose of your steriod and var? and looking at your diet you should hit the diet section ,you are only taking 1800 cals a day the average for a male is 2500 your trainig you need more no wonder you feel like sh1t
    Do you not read I feel amazing dude , Im running 1cc a week not a half anymore and my diet is clean compared BK and Boston market and Pasta 7 days a week with cake and cookies and hagandaaz lol. Im taking in less calories to lose weight dude and one more time i feel AMAZING not like Sh1t make sure you read properly.

Im actually reading a book on the Paleo Diet which I may do, for now what im doing is good for me whats good for you is not whats good for me lower my calories and burn alot = lose weight thats a fact bro doesnt take a chemist to add those numbers , I can always up my calories once the weight comes off Ill take some pics so you can see me and you can judge for yourself. Well Off to the gym peace out .....

Cool as long as your feeling amazing then it working good luck to you

Todd the truth is offline Associate Member
    Can we close this thread! Maybe just beating this dude up and arguing he's not gonna listen. Why ask advice he knows everything?

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    No PHD mate just 3 1/2 years of intense study and made sure I did that for over a year before cycling, dialed in my diet after taking advice from the guys here, learnt how to train and cycle then hit it hard. If you listen to EVERYONE that has replied to your post you will see that you are doing A LOT wrong and your entire mind set on this needs to chage.

Whats wrong:
    Diet head to the diet section and ask for advice
    Training I dont know you personally but your 2 hours a day and changing to 2 x 2hours (if I got that right) is not a great way to train, along with "mixing up body parts
    so muscles dont get used to it" and throwing in extra pushup and situps daily??? try the training forum...
    Cycle Well you shouldnt be cycling in your condition, with your knowledge and especially while not training.
    Knowledge read everyones response to your thread and you will see you are lacking here.
    Mindset on body weight you keep getting lighter, steroids are not designed to make you lighter.
    PCT not planned well or even close to correct.

Bro might be best to stop the cycle, do a proper PCT, get your diet and training down pat then try again and do it right in 12 months or so when you are in a better position

""I have ran Anavar only cycles .... now this is a long before I discovered this website and long before I had the knowledge I now have regarding AAS and its use. My first experienc with Anavar I was 25 years old 6'1 and about 235lbs at about 24% BF. Now as any of you who have done any sort of research know that I am not in any shape to be using AAS. I was simply going off what a couple friends of mine told me. To make a long story short I did not experience any excessive fat burning while on Anavar other than the normal weight I had been losing from my diet , I ran it at 100mg/ed for 8 weeks. Luckily I did not experience any side effects while at such high BF other than a waste of a lot of money. I will repeat this again in case I was unclear; I spent extreme amounts of money on Anavar hoping it would help cut my fat. During the 8 weeks cycle I did not lose any more fat than I would have while running my diet .""

Heres another cut and paste for ya..

Julz_W is offline Junior Member
    1) please provide your workout routine - saying you spend x amount of time at the gym doesn't help as it's uncertain how well you're spending the time.
    2) Diet with broken down macros would be more likely to get help as it's much easier to just look at it (include caloric intake ect..)
    3) Body goals are somewhat unclear - do you have a bf% in mind you were aiming to achieve?
    4) You have asked a question and after not getting the answer you wanted have acted like a brat, please be aware that if you're going to ask for assistance and not take it on board at all, others will be dis-inclined to offer any.
    5) If you insult those on the board, you'll get no responses at all, make an ass of yourself and then get banned.
    6) As someone completing a PhD - I still struggled to comprehend some of the things you stated, please dont take others asking for clarity as stupidity, but them attempting to help YOU further.

<3 J.
    Last edited by Julz_W; 02-22-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information