JOE2007 is offline New Member

Winny tabs or Anavar ?

Which oral would best to add to a Test propionate -Tren -Masteron precontest cycle ? Winny or Anavar ? Also best to start the oral at 6 or 8 weeks out and dosing ?
    Any advice welcome

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you can afford to run it at 80/100 mg a day I'd say Anavar . If you can't afford that go with 50mg of winny a day. You will see better results from the Anavar. IMHO.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    You'll get more answers if you post your stats, goals and past cycle experience.

Honestly, with so many AAS in your system I don't think an oral will matter.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you are already gettin getting the fat cut hardness from tren and mast.. no need. much like scotchguard said..

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    well winny is harsher then var, si id say var. but will all you are on, not sure how much you will notice from ether.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Many competitors add in both.

here my stats :
    5`7 200 pounds
    many cycles under my belt
    6 competions done so far

this time i'll be competing in a world championship in 12 weeks time . So far i've got 2 different advices from 2 guys competing in national level shows :
    first guy told me to stick to anavar ( 50mg a day ) until last week then switch to Halotestin ( 20mg a day ) . second guy told me to for winstrol ( 40-50mg a day ) for the last 6 weeks up until show time . What do you think , i need some advice from expert mempers or guys that compete .
    Thanks everybody

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    I know im new hear, but im not new to cycles or bbing.
    eather way will work.

since your on tren also, then i rec winny, winny seems to go well with Prog type steroids . almost said to have an anti prob build up effect, of course if you have gynoe issues your gonna need somthing stronger to help control prolactin, but of winny will dry you out and has a mild effect helping prog levels or binding of them, then i guess id say winny.

but overall i rec var orver it if its being run for a while 6-10weeks. but for a short run precontest and with tren then i think you may end up liking winny more.

just my 2 cents.
    but both will work fine.
    i would add in 2-3g vitC a day (1-2g 2X a day) for the last week leading upto the show, it will also help dry you out, and is not dangerous like some of the other duretics.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    age ?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE2007 View Post
    Which oral would best to add to a Test propionate -Tren -Masteron precontest cycle ? Winny or Anavar ? Also best to start the oral at 6 or 8 weeks out and dosing ?
    Any advice welcome
    In this situation I would go with the WINSTROL .

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    guy i'm training right now for a show..

test anavar ..

cjc1295
    ghrp2

he's holding at 6% right now but has 4 weeks to go..

he also uses DES..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    age ?
    Age is 50 years old , i'll be competing in the supermasters cathegory. I'll be runnin' anavar or winny starting at 6 weeks out . propionate -tren -masteron at 8 weeks out . Also been on 4ui of hgh everyday .
    Keep your comments coming guys , i really appreciate it .
    So far it's a split between the 2 , i 've run anavar precontest and i liked , no sides , not very harsh on the body . Winny never tried , i do know it's more toxic ....still would you run it 6 weeks out or less ?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Age is 50 years old , i'll be competing in the supermasters cathegory. I'll be runnin' anavar or winny starting at 6 weeks out . propionate -tren -masteron at 8 weeks out . Also been on 4ui of hgh everyday .
    Keep your comments coming guys , i really appreciate it .
    So far it's a split between the 2 , i 've run anavar precontest and i liked , no sides , not very harsh on the body . Winny never tried , i do know it's more toxic ....still would you run it 6 weeks out or less ?
    Can you go into more detail about your anavar cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Can you go into more detail about your anavar cycle?
    Do you mean my last anavar cycle ? I did it last year for my last show , 50mg everyday for the last 6 weeks with propionate and tren . Got really shredded with striated glutes and NO sides at all . Only this time i wanna get even more shredded ...so i'm adding Masteron and as you know not sure if run anavar or winny .

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Do you mean my last anavar cycle ? I did it last year for my last show , 50mg everyday for the last 6 weeks with propionate and tren . Got really shredded with striated glutes and NO sides at all . Only this time i wanna get even more shredded ...so i'm adding Masteron and as you know not sure if run anavar or winny .

Thanks. Im looking into my 2nd cycle, it will be for cutting. I like what Ive been reading on masteron as well. Lol gotta make sure I can get Masteron and/or anavar anyway.

Thread Information