New guy looking to take it to the next level.

I am currently 19 and have been working out for 2 years. I have been looking into getting Dianabol . I have been researching steroids for about 6 weeks now and I am very tempted to try it out. I have read several posts that claim Dianabol does not give any permanent gains and should only be used as a kick start for Test-e. The question is would Test-e even be beneficial for me since I am 19? I was thinking about just running d-bol for 4-8 weeks along with nolvadex . Would my gains be permanent? Or does d-bol add "fake" muscle. This is all assuming my diet is in check and that I workout 5 days a week. Any tips would be great guys! I appreciate it.

EDIT- Forgot to mention HGH. I have read HGH will make everything bigger including your organs and make you taller. Would taking HGH alone be beneficial and possibly more safe?
    Last edited by Do you even lift bro; 03-01-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Negative ghost rider....you are to young for juice...wait till you are 25
    Here is an article for you to read about age and steroids : http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.T08_kHmS-uk
    Dont use dianabol by itself....like you said it is just a kickstart for when you were on a test cycle.

Thread Information