SFox91 is offline New Member

Little advice needed

Hello all was just wondering if anyone has had any of the items off of buy steroids .com and what gains did you get. I am 20 nearly 21 been training hard for a year and in all training for about 2-3 years, I have got to that point where i cannot put any more weight on. Tried loads of different options weight gainers, proteins, carbs, different diets just wont work. Was thinking about buying some test-600x off the website to start but wanted some better advice from you guys. Cheers and thanks for your help.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i dont think the "test" in "test-600x" refer to testosterone , if you know what i mean

AD
    but the problem with starting AAS at a young age is far worse than losing some money. since the hormonal system may not be fully matured, AAS is a sudden, sustained and high dose influx of external hormones into your system. you brain may then set a new permanent level for testosterone maintenance, and this could be irreversible. your body will then produce only enough of testosterone to maintain at this new level, which will be much too low compared to your natural levels.

this will be permanent and irreversible. which means you may have to live the next 50-60yrs with testosterone deficiency

SFox91 is offline New Member
    Thank you for your info .. Do you have any suggesions or any tips on diet or supplements. Cheers.

AD

Thread Information