Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    havehotasianwife is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by testfeind123 View Post
    I was being sarcastic towards boxin wen I suggested that
    Realistically, IF your as experienced as you say you are with AAS... and thats a big IF, your only advice to @OP shouldve been that 18 is too young. and IF your as experienced in bodybuilding as you say you are then you would want to stress to OP how important food is and to not jump the gun with AAS.

testfeind123 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by havehotasianwife

Realistically, IF your as experienced as you say you are with AAS... and thats a big IF, your only advice to @OP shouldve been that 18 is too young. and IF your as experienced in bodybuilding as you say you are then you would want to stress to OP how important food is and to not jump the gun with AAS.
    Bro!!! I never said i was experienced with either of the two. already admitted I've done one cycle..not experienced by any means... I'm nowhere near competing yet. 17% bf doesn't fly in a bb contest..by the time I looked at the thread everyone had said all the regular stuff when a newb asks for help

havehotasianwife is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    And all I am saying is if you want to have a great time here,, be a constructive member of the board. And respect goes a LONG way no matter if the person has 1 post or 10000 posts. Treat people with respect and trust me the mods/vets/admins will see that you are being a great contributing member. This board is alot more fun with friends. And if you plan on staying here, you will notice that the people not being friendly are the people that you dont see sticking around and that the other members dont want sticking around.

and like ive said before. welcome to the board.

V-ROID is offline Member
    I eat my own poo.

testfeind123 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by havehotasianwife
    And all I am saying is if you want to have a great time here,, be a constructive member of the board. And respect goes a LONG way no matter if the person has 1 post or 10000 posts. Treat people with respect and trust me the mods/vets/admins will see that you are being a great contributing member. This board is alot more fun with friends. And if you plan on staying here, you will notice that the people not being friendly are the people that you dont see sticking around and that the other members dont want sticking around.

and like ive said before. welcome to the board.
    Alright good to know.. Been here a while just like to sit back n read

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information