bwill25 is offline New Member

Dbol tbol stacked cycle qty questions

Hi im 20 , 5'11`` , 155 pounds i want to gain as much mass as i can ,im allready going to the gym and im starting a cycle.

i ordered a bottle of turinabol and 2 of dbol , i was thinking of doing all the turinabol in first and at the end slowly start the dbol .

If u guys could give me suggestions and quantitys cause for now i dont know how much to start with , 10 mgs in the morning and 10mgs at super ?

tanks , will

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah your to youg you have no base.And you risk doing damage to your endo system.

V-ROID is offline Member
    it's an epidemic!!!

ya i know its not really good what im doing but i really need the quantity please or any advices !! tanks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    We gave it to you DONT CYCLE .Wat more you need bro?

i just dont know with what qty to start with , and end with . and would u do the dbol before the tbol ? i have 200x 10mgs of dbol and 100x 10mgs tbol .

tanks for all the help. irealy appreciate

blksavage is offline Member
    why wont you listen do you really want to make sure you have a horrible sex life before it even begins dont do it stop and think about what everyone is telling you. they are telling you this for a reason

sleepingz is offline Junior Member
    wow, just wow... i know its not a productive or constructive comment... but i thought it needed to be said, as if the risks werent crazy an retarded more so for a young person anyway, feel like makin somethin even more scary to get these kids to swith on...

like...

pre-25 year old consumption will make your face explode, turn you into a nazi, i dont know, somethin man it gets tiresome

is turinabol actually something or another bunch of herbs packed in a capsule?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bwill25 View Post
    Hi im 20 , 5'11`` , 155 pounds i want to gain as much mass as i can ,im allready going to the gym and im starting a cycle.

i ordered a bottle of turinabol and 2 of dbol , i was thinking of doing all the turinabol in first and at the end slowly start the dbol .

If u guys could give me suggestions and quantitys cause for now i dont know how much to start with , 10 mgs in the morning and 10mgs at super ?

tanks , will
    dude you are so not ready for aas...you are way too young, you want to do an oral only cycle wich is frowned upon to say the least, and the fact is you havent put the work into your diet and training routien to get any kind of base to build upon when adding aas...all the answers to your questions have been answered in countless threads throught the years so i suggest you start reasurching and gaining a base of knowledge for yourself rather than expecting random peeps on the internet to spoonfeed you info it has taken a lot of us years to aquire...aas is not the answer bro at 5'11" and 155lbs...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepingz View Post
    wow, just wow... i know its not a productive or constructive comment... but i thought it needed to be said, as if the risks werent crazy an retarded more so for a young person anyway, feel like makin somethin even more scary to get these kids to swith on...

like...

pre-25 year old consumption will make your face explode, turn you into a nazi, i dont know, somethin man it gets tiresome

is turinabol actually something or another bunch of herbs packed in a capsule?
    t-bol is basicly d-bol without the bloat to put it in laymans term...doing them both in a cycle is just a bad imho....

sorry, forgot, yeah dude, sorry to say but no steroid can do for you what a good diet and routine could at your age, have little patience, go to the diet section, do research, go to your local grocery store, stock up, and get workin...

cheers ghetto... cant stand lookin up the profiles sometimes when you understand nearly all the chemicals and theyre not explained verywell, in short thanks for the laymans terms lol

Thread Information