Mr-Equipoise is offline New Member

deca , Eq , test cyp

Week 1-6 : DECA 100 mg/week
    Week 1 - 12 : EQ first 5 weeks 400 mgs , last 7 weeks 500 mgs
    Week 1-12 :Test cyp 500 mg/week
    week 1-12 : Vitamin b-6 250mg/day
    The reason i am taking deca for only 6 weeks is cz i will be using the remaining weeks of the cycle to maintain the deca gains cz they come fast and go faster u agree ?

I will be taking nolvadex or proviron during the cycle from week 4 wich one is better ?

i was going to take dianabol first 5 weeks than i thought deca will give me better gains and wont harm my Liver

PCT :
    Clomid 3 weeks :

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
    Week 1 300 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg
    Week 2 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg
    Week 3 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg

i think ill be adding a nice 8 kilos and will work real hard 2 keep them i will be taking tons of supplements during the PCT and will keep takin them 3 months

and is it ok if i put them all 2gether in the same needle ? 50 mgdeca , 250 test , 250 eq twice a week monday and thursday or monday and friday or when ?

9second69 is offline New Member
    Pinn?

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    plz provide your stats. age, weight, height, bf%, cycle history, goals, etc.

age 24 , height 180 cm , bf about 13 % maxx , weight 80 kilos i know i shouldnt be cycling ... etc but i am going 2 do this cycle anw i had a deca cycle (with test and winny) last year and i also did 3 oral cycles but i did not have any expirience and no reasearches i did them all with no pcts :/ ... been lifting since 19 but this year i started seriously and did lots and lots of reasearches about cycles and pct's ....all i can get my ahnds on for pct is nolvadex , peoviron and clomid thats all i can get i searched for aromazin and hcg ... but i couldnt get any
    Last edited by Mr-Equipoise; 03-27-2012 at 08:49 AM.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I personally think that you would be much better off trading the EQ for more deca , and running 400mg deca and 500mg cyp for the entire 12 weeks, personally. 100mg of deca for 6 weeks will offer little to no advantages, as is the case with 400-500mg of Equipoise . Also, save your Nolvadex for PCT WITH the Clomid, but instead get an AI such as Arimidex for on-cycle.

alright man 10x alot ! u wont belive what 100 mg of deca can do to me ... last year i had a deca , test and winny cycle i took 100 mg deca for 8 weeks and gained 8 kilograms but i ddnt do any pct and i stoped working out so i lost them all :/ anw i am planning on doing the same thing this year but with more test and some eq but about the PCT ! 10x alot for your advice i wanted to ask you is proviron like arimidex ?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Equipoise View Post
    alright man 10x alot ! u wont belive what 100 mg of deca can do to me ... last year i had a deca , test and winny cycle i took 100 mg deca for 8 weeks and gained 8 kilograms but i ddnt do any pct and i stoped working out so i lost them all :/ anw i am planning on doing the same thing this year but with more test and some eq but about the PCT ! 10x alot for your advice i wanted to ask you is proviron like arimidex ?
    Proviron binds to the aromatase enzyme, preventing estrogen from being formed, and Arimidex acts in a very similar way, but Proviron does many other things as well, such as enhancing free test levels, and aiding in burning fat. Very impressive compound. But I've never used Proviron, and I wouldn't be able to tell you how well it stacks up against Arimidex as an estrogen blocker.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Do some research bro you are so far out in left field you aint in the game.So read beginners cycles its in the educational threads.And always read about the compound you are going to take.You find this in the profile section.And read the pct section and hit gyno while you are there.Good luck.

Thread Information