chave2k89 is offline New Member

PCT - How's My Dosing?

hey guys, i'm getting ready to start my maiden cycle, it'll be that of test-e. figured since this is my first play it safe and try to get as little sides as possible by doing 300mg/week for 8 weeks; with that said know to start my PCT two weeks after my last injection but am wondering, how's my dosing look? i understand how it should be w/ clomid but don't want to run clomid as i've heard that can cause irreversible eye damage and have already had multiple eye surgeries (retina related) from a high school injury (am lucky to have close to perfect vision after). anyway, what'd you think of the below?

week 1 nolva 60mg/ed
    week 2 nolva 40mg/ed
    week 3 nolva 20mg/ed

EDIT *** switched to 40/40/20/20

i'm twenty-four (will be twenty-five in june), currently weight 180lbs, stand around 5'8", and am around 12 bf% for what it's worth.
    Last edited by chave2k89; 03-30-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Generally, you want to run both clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 for PCT. I'd have to have the Vets comment about clomid and the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Generally, you want to run both clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 for PCT. I'd have to have the Vets comment about clomid and the eye.
    thanks for the response! anyone run only nolva for pct? 60/40/20 or 40/40/20/20?

binsser is offline Senior Member
    yeah people do and you can just do nolv as its the stronger one of the 2 and the better one but generaly if you can get both its the way to go bud hope this helps!

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I did nolva only on my test e cycle. Ran hcg throughout. 60/40/20/20. Recovered quick

Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    yeah people do and you can just do nolv as its the stronger one of the 2 and the better one but generaly if you can get both its the way to go bud hope this helps!
    thanks for the response man but i think ima stick strictly with nolva, had a detached retina during high school and hearing that clomid can cause temporary vision problems/permanent eye sight damage am staying as far away as possible lol

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    I did nolva only on my test e cycle. Ran hcg throughout. 60/40/20/20. Recovered quick
    hcg can't be bought in pill form correct? your nolva was 60/40/20/20?

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chave2k89 View Post
    hey guys, i'm getting ready to start my maiden cycle, it'll be that of test-e. figured since this is my first play it safe and try to get as little sides as possible by doing 300mg/week for 8 weeks; with that said know to start my PCT two weeks after my last injection but am wondering, how's my dosing look? i understand how it should be w/ clomid but don't want to run clomid as i've heard that can cause irreversible eye damage and have already had multiple eye surgeries (retina related) from a high school injury (am lucky to have close to perfect vision after). anyway, what'd you think of the below?

week 1 nolva 60mg/ed
    week 2 nolva 40mg/ed
    week 3 nolva 20mg/ed

i'm twenty-four (will be twenty-five in june), currently weight 180lbs, stand around 5'8", and am around 12 bf% for what it's worth.
    Their is a sticky in the pct forum that explains clomide and vision issues. It's been a while since i read it but i believe it overall states that you don't have much to worry about unless you are running a high dosage for an extended period of time. Your pct tappers down and shouldn't last long enough to cause this.

I was once considering a very similar cycle and after all my reading I would recommend HCG week 4-8. Also are you planning an AI?

Clomide: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...9#.T3YMjSMcqkJ
    Nolvadex : http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...9#.T3YMoiMcqkK
    Arimidex : http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...9#.T3YMuCMcqkJ
    HCG: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...9#.T3YM1yMcqkJ
    More HCG: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Q#.T3YN6CMcqkJ
    Last edited by Awesome_Archy; 03-30-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome_Archy View Post
    Their is a sticky in the pct forum that explains clomide and vision issues. It's been a while since i read it but i believe it overall states that you don't have much to worry about unless you are running a high dosage for an extended period of time. Your pct tappers down and shouldn't last long enough to cause this.

I was once considering a very similar cycle and after all my reading I would recommend HCG week 4-8. Also are you planning an AI?
    i don't know man ... i'm honestly scared to death of anything vision related as i've had about five surgeries and am finally good to go (knock on wood). i was thinking about using arimidex as an AI however can only find 1mg tabs and heard that you should do only .50mg per day during cycle to not hinder gains (also was looking at aromasin but can only find 12.5mg or 20mg tabs and heard you should do only 10mg eod), opinion?

is hcg only injectable?
    Last edited by chave2k89; 03-30-2012 at 01:53 PM.

I just re-read the clomide thread and YES it does say if you are prone to vision problems to avoid clomide. I personally don't know if you can get Aridmidex less than 1mg tabs or how most guys go about taking less than 1mgxday, I do know that you can get Liquid Arimidex .

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Its fine if its all you have available.

Rather that then nothing.

Aromasin > Arimidex > Letro (for on cycle estrogen control)

Arimidex can be harsh on some causing lipid, labido and joint issues. Its actually directly tooxic to the joints as well.

Why use Arimidex when Aromasin is so widely available and cheap?
    sorry for all the links and stuff I like to bookmark threads with important info.
    Last edited by Awesome_Archy; 03-30-2012 at 02:07 PM.

I just re-read the clomide thread and YES it does say if you are prone to vision problems to avoid clomide. I personally don't know if you can get Aridmidex less than 1mg tabs or how most guys go about taking less than 1mgxday, I do know that you can get Liquid Arimidex .

sorry for all the links and stuff I like to bookmark threads with important info.
    np man, just couldn't reply w/ them in the quote haha, i'd like to avoid more injections if possible other than the test-e ... do i definitively need to run an AI? obviously will have nolva on hand however know an AI and nolva have two completely diff purposes during cycle

Yes you really should run an AI. This is one of the most important stickies here and it's really worth reading multiple times.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.T2FJoiMcqkI

Yes you really should run an AI. This is one of the most important stickies here and it's really worth reading multiple times.
    alright, i'll be ordering some arimidex (1mg tabs) and breaking them in half, think it'll be safe to start the AI my second week as i'm starting my first pin tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by chave2k89 View Post
    alright, i'll be ordering some arimidex (1mg tabs) and breaking them in half, think it'll be safe to start the AI my second week as i'm starting my first pin tonight?
    Good luck with your cycle bud, i hope you get the gains you want and keep us all informed on how its going.

Good luck with your cycle bud, i hope you get the gains you want and keep us all informed on how its going.
    will do man, i'll be taking pics tonight (before that is) and will start a thread with my progress but will i be okay starting my arimidex during my second week?

look to ask someone who has experience with Adex

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes you are fine starting adex your second week. I would order some liquid from the a-r sponsor but the pills work.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Good info on Clomid. . . .

What about lower dosages for PCT of Clomid?

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post

i think with lower dosages there's no problem but then im not an expert ...

injected tonight, was pretty freaked out but had my friend do it especially when i found out he was going to jab instead of push it in slowly lol, nevertheless went in smooth as butter, slow injection, counted to 30, then pulled out, and had me rub it out (no homo) ... question though, it's been 13 hours so far and im pain free at the injection site (my quad), is this common?

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Sound like u got a good pin!!! Some go good and some go bad. Practice makes perfect. Dont forget to asperate (pull plunger a lil to check for blood)
    didnt see u post that in the step by step injection. Be safe and happy pinning.

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post

Clomid, just like nolvadex , is very safe for long term treatment of lowered testosterone levels (2), with some studies showing it’s safety and efficacy for up to four months. And post-cycle , when steroid users are suffering form lowered testosterone levels , is when clomid is most effective.

Make sure to tapper off of it

This is straight from Steroid .com
    A Better Clomid Cycle:

You understand when youre supposed to begin your Clomid cycle based on the anabolic steroids you were previously using and now its time to maximize your use. Generally speaking 4 -5 weeks of use will suffice but doses must be higher than they were listed above as this SERM is not nearly as powerful as its cousin Nolvadex on a per milligram basis and that is where many make a lot of mistakes. Its often understood that Nolvadex and Clomid are for the most part interchangeable and the same results can be obtained by either; it is also understood that Nolvadex is stronger per milligram but many often understate this fact. Where 40mg of Nolvadex is a common beginning PCT dose 150mg of Clomid would need to be in its place. A Solid Clomid cycle would include 2 weeks of use at 150mg per day, 1-2 weeks at 100mg per day and 1 week at 50mg per day; perhaps an added week if necessary again at 50mg per day. To make it easier to read:

Week 1: Clomid 150mg per day
    Week 2: Clomid 150mg per day
    Week 3: Clomid 100mg per day
    Week 4: Clomid 100mg per day
    Week 5: Clomid 50mg per day
    (add an extra week at 50mg per day if needed)

Read more: http://www.steroid.com/clomid-cycle.php#ixzz1qjbDI49g

Thread Information