Thread: side effect

jonesy 1 is offline New Member

side effect

hi ,i have just started my first course of steroids , i`am taking test and deca together in one jag and have to inject myself, i took my first one six days ago and everything was alright for the first five days ,but on the sixth day i got a lot of swelling and a heat rash down my leg (i injected in the butt not easy on your own) just would like to know if this has happened to anyone .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont take deca and test on your first cycle and you dont start steroids without fully understanding what your doing. You also dont inject once per week. I would stop what your doing and post your stats and how long you been training and lets us help you in the right direction.

Welcome to the forum. You're in good hands. Do what marcus asks and he can totally help you.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Marcus is correct.
    How much did you inject at that time?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

hello again ,i`ve been working out on and off for about 4 years , i go to the gym 3 days during the week and 1 on the weekend ,i use protein twice aday on my off days and 3 times on days i workout,i`am also using creatine everyday. i try to eat 5 to 6 small meals aday ,my meals are 3 to4 clean meals and 1 what ever i fancy ,that way i don`t feel that i`am missing out. i have taken debol twice before and got good results this is the first time that i have taken anything that you had to inject. i spoke to few poeple about test and deca but everybody seem to have they own way of taken it, so i look at a few sites and went for it maybe not the best way to do things. i took 1ml test 1ml decal together, was planing to do every 5 days but then the rash and swelling on my leg started, i used a 1inch pin some sites say you should use a 1.5 to go deeper is this right,

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy 1
    hello again ,i`ve been working out on and off for about 4 years , i go to the gym 3 days during the week and 1 on the weekend ,i use protein twice aday on my off days and 3 times on days i workout,i`am also using creatine everyday. i try to eat 5 to 6 small meals aday ,my meals are 3 to4 clean meals and 1 what ever i fancy ,that way i don`t feel that i`am missing out. i have taken debol twice before and got good results this is the first time that i have taken anything that you had to inject. i spoke to few poeple about test and deca but everybody seem to have they own way of taken it, so i look at a few sites and went for it maybe not the best way to do things. i took 1ml test 1ml decal together, was planing to do every 5 days but then the rash and swelling on my leg started, i used a 1inch pin some sites say you should use a 1.5 to go deeper is this right,
    Your lost and u need help
    Bf%
    What are u eating ..clean meals ain't going to work unless its the right kind of meals
    How much test are u doing a week..what kind is it? How many times per week are u injecting?
    Drop the deca immediatly
    When u took dbol how long did u take it and did u pct? With clomid and novadex? Did u take it with test? We Need this information to help u?
    Last edited by Razor; 03-28-2012 at 05:41 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I addition to what is mentioned above (everyone, not just Razr) you need to look at your vials so you know how many milligrams are in each ML so you know what you have and how much you injected. You cannot figure out your dose without knowing the concentration/dose of the gear.

You also need to know what kind of test your have so we know the ester. That lets you know how often you need to inject.

Razor is offline Banned
    I asked him what kind he was doing and how much. Still waiting on response

help needed lol

i`am 41, 5.10,and 13.5 stone bf% don`t know(my waist is 31 inch) , my meals are chicken brown rice and vegs or fish potatos, my main meal of the day will be what ever i fancy when i open the fridge, my breckfast is a protein drink, porridge, banana,4 boiled eggs in a cup (4 whites 1 yellow) snacks are any fruit that on hand. other protein drinks are taken at lunch time and after i workout i add my creatine and some mixed nuts to them.i don`t have my gear to hand so i will have to get back to you with names and doses but its very helpful to have someone to ask about this,should have done this a week ago before i started this course
    Last edited by jonesy 1; 03-28-2012 at 05:56 PM. Reason: not finshed

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    No offence bud, but this sounds like a train wreck, you don't even know what gear you have or what doses ? That's crazy bro. Please listen to every ones advise above especially the vets!!

does sound a bite mad when you read it back ,but 10m in each bottle so 1m test and 1m deca into a 2m syringe that every 5 days that what i had in mind

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy 1 View Post
    does sound a bite mad when you read it back ,but 10m in each bottle so 1m test and 1m deca into a 2m syringe that every 5 days that what i had in mind
    But if, for example, the test is Prop, you need to inject every two days. And you don't know if that 1ml has 100mg, 200mg or 400mg. Don't do anything else until you sort this stuff out.

Razor is offline Banned
    Take some pics and post them in the picture forum

Edit them so the lab name is not showing ...then we will have a better idea of what we are dealing with..

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Slow down man, you can hurt yourself and very fast.

This shit is no joke.

You need to know exact dosage and how your body will react to each of these extremely strong meds.

i have taken methandrostenolone 10mg pills, i started at two aday and went up to ten and stayed at 10 for five weeks then worked my way back down to two.i`am how taken durabol/nandrolone decanate 250mg also testosterone cypionate 250mg, i`am taken this together in one shot (1ml of each)

kamilo1975 is offline Associate Member
    you should be injecting twice a week to keep your blood levels stable

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kamilo1975 View Post
    you should be injecting twice a week to keep your blood levels stable
    OUTSTANDING!!! That's exactly what he needs................an injection schedule. He knows very little, if anything about what he's injecting in his body, everyone else is cautioning him & trying to help educate him, & your solution to whole thing is a proper injection schedule.............BRILLIANT!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    OUTSTANDING!!! That's exactly what he needs................an injection schedule. He knows very little, if anything about what he's injecting in his body, everyone else is cautioning him & trying to help educate him, & your solution to whole thing is a proper injection schedule.............BRILLIANT!
    and who made you the boss of everyone?

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    If you can buy some powder, mix it with Plojel Ultra and you will have no problems.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    and who made you the boss of everyone?
    Did I make any commands or orders? No. I'm not bossing anyone around or even attempting to for that matter. All I did was point out the fact that you're undermining good, safe advice with reckless advice / suggestions. If you don't like it, then don't undermine good advice with reckless advice & I wont undermine your or discredit your reckless advice by calling you out.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    Did I make any commands or orders? No. I'm not bossing anyone around or even attempting to for that matter. All I did was point out the fact that you're undermining good, safe advice with reckless advice / suggestions. If you don't like it, then don't undermine good advice with reckless advice & I wont undermine your or discredit your reckless advice by calling you out.
    Always luv you stuff bear lol

bla bla bla bla bla.........bla bla bla bla.......

choker28 is offline Junior Member
    bla bla bla bla bla.........bla bla bla bla.......
    you should listen to these guy they know what they are talking about, obviously you don't

jpbbpro is offline New Member
    You should always plan your cycle injection schedule and dosages well in advance of the first injection. This is a serious matter.

Thread Information