DGK
    DGK is offline Member

Test prop question

Would proper dosing of test prop be 150mg eod? Im 27 6' 210, low bodyfat, on 200mg of test cyp every two weeks for trt. Been advised to run test prop bc of its short life and due to the frequency of docs blood testing.

150mg/eod is about 525mg/week. That's a normal dose of Test for a cycle.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Every other day is totally appropriate for Prop. That equates to 525mg/wk.

I saw your other thread but forget the details. If you want to run this in place of your TRT, it is way too high. If you are doing a blast with the Prop alone, then it is 525mg/wk which is fine. It is even fine if you are running it on top of your 100mg/wk.

Speaking of which, I recommend breaking your 200mg every two weeks into 100mg ever week.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Yeah i plan on breaking the trt up into 100 mg every week. And yes i plan on running prop as a blast, I figured this would be an appropriate cycle. Also im not sure what the 100 mg of test cyp will do for me considering i have the test levels of an 85 yr old man.. 220 total test. anythoughts

adamjames is offline Member
    Im starting my prop cycle next monday, pinning ED at 60 mg = 420 mg EW

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    Yeah i plan on breaking the trt up into 100 mg every week. And yes i plan on running prop as a blast, I figured this would be an appropriate cycle. Also im not sure what the 100 mg of test cyp will do for me considering i have the test levels of an 85 yr old man.. 220 total test. anythoughts
    Everyone is different, and 100mg is a pretty standard dose. After six weeks or so you can do blood work and know exactly what your new levels are. Adjust from there. Don't go by how you feel because a lot of that is placebo. Starting Test messes with your head, and a long ester for TRT gives you four weeks to constantly wonder if you are feeling any different. Just stick to the plan and get blood work done.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    I've ran cycles before so im not worried about it messing with my head too much. But i believe my doctor said something about blood tests in a month to check my levels. So ill stick to their plan and find out. Got one more question if you dont mind. Test 400 is a blen of test, c, test p and test e. How long would th ehalf life of it be. How long would it take to leave my blood prior to a blood test

These are the "standard" times one would wait before PCT. Test Prop - 3 days, Test E - 14 days, Test C - 14 days to 19 days.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    so if i were to run test 400 along with my trt asa blast and stopped lets say 3-4 weeks before a scheduled blood test the only test in my sytem would be the trt dose? I only ask bc i have a bunch of test 400 25 ml bottles and andropen 275 25 ml bottles. If i could use them up that would be great

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    These are the "standard" times one would wait before PCT. Test Prop - 3 days, Test E - 14 days, Test C - 14 days to 19 days.
    But I'm guessing he won't be doing a PCT, he'll just og back into his ''cruising'' dose right?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    yeah, but his answer is correct. test c takes 19 days to leave the blood, so if i were to stop a month b4 tests then i should be at the apropriate level. right?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Had my first pin today by the doc. They used only a 1 inch needle for a glute injection. Shouldnt it of been 1 and 1/2. Thats what i always used.

manonfire is offline Junior Member
    This is an intersting post.. I was put on test Cyponate 200 mg every 2 weeks ( will split 100 mg per week) I would like to add to mine as well but I have no Idea what to add.
    I was thinking of test Prop but I dont know how much to dose with my test C... I also looked at the Test 400 not sure which one is better.. Help Please

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Test 400 is very good i think. Up above it says how much u should dose test p at. Start a thread and get some advice. Ppl are gonna want to know your stats

Thread Information