stang86 is offline New Member

looking for some help

Im getting ready to start my first cycle, im doing TREN and EQ. im 26 6’1 235. What should I be expecting both good and bad, is it going to affect my running and stamina? any advice would help.

What are your stats?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by stang86 View Post
    Im getting ready to start my first cycle, im doing TREN and EQ. im 26 6’1 235. What should I be expecting both good and bad, is it going to affect my running and stamina? any advice would help.
    You shouldn't do either for a first cycle.

What is your training experience and your bodyfat percentage?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You shouldn't do either for a first cycle.

What is your training experience and your bodyfat percentage?

Right now im running in the mornings, doing crossfit 6 days a week and also lifting at the gym 5-6 days a week at night my BF is about 15%.

Right now im running in the mornings, doing crossfit 6 days a week and also lifting at the gym at night 5-6 days a week my BF is about 15%.

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    I'm sure someone else will jump in also and tell you to first only use test being that it is your first cycle. And second not to run other conpounds with out having test as a base. I've only do e a little research on tren and I want to stay away from it. Alot of people claim that EQ is useless unless you are jotting to
    Raise your blood pressure... Talk to gixx...
    Do some more reading, check out all the profiles on the main site and others, im still new and trying to do as much research as possible. But I'm sure that you will
    Come to the conclusion of running test alone at 400-500 mg a week along with AI HCG and proper PCT.
    Good luck

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I would stop everything right now. That is not a good cycle by any means. Yes it will mess with your cardio and thats probably the least of your worries.

I'm sorry i just re-read you are about to start? did you actually do an injection yet?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    Definitely not a good cycle. Tren is also hard to do cardio on. I don't care for EQ and neither do the other members on this site. Its a very weak compound and a waste of money. Do some more research and stick with test for a first cycle

no i have started yet i have been talking to a friend and that is what he told me i should do. thanks for the help ill keep looking

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stang86
    no i have started yet i have been talking to a friend and that is what he told me i should do. thanks for the help ill keep looking
    Your friend is leading you down the wrong path..just because he is ur friend does not make him an expert on anything..eq is pretty much worthless ..you don't run tren without test and also not for your first cycle. Its very harsh with lots of sides that have to to be managed
    A simple prop or cyponate cycle would suffice
    Also what %bf are u..your already a big guy
    Last edited by Razor; 03-28-2012 at 04:42 PM.

adamjames is offline Member
    We have a tren red alert, stop where you are, dont do tren, your friend is an idiot : )
    Last edited by adamjames; 03-28-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Don't listen to your friend, he doesn't know what he's talking about. I suggest you do your own research

so what would you recommend for my first time, im really looking for something that isn’t going to affect my running if all possible?

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    A simple test cycle should suffice. maybe add an oral at your choice

so what would you recommend for my first time, im really looking for something that isn’t going to affect my running if all possible?
    You probably should do test by itself for your first cycle. You probably should look in to that more. Some friendly advice is not to rush in to anything and start a cycle before you've done all the research and preparation.

Thread Information