hitting the very late 20's now took a look in the mirror a few months back and decided id better get back in the gym.

when i first started weights i did so for about a year in my early 20's, whilst my gains werent what id hoped they would be, it was enough for others to notice i was hitting the the gym. Even found myself employed in a gym that has branches all over AUS and the world. After spending 8-10 hours working there each day i found the last thing i wanted to do at the end of the day was train. fell into a routine of hitting the pub after work and training took a backseat to a social life.

Sure, every six months or so id find some sort of fitness buzz (kickboxing, running etc) but a re occuring ankle injury that probably requires surgery at some point really does prevent alot of the things i used to love. but everytime i get back into the gym chasing what i had achieved before i find no sort of achievement, no getting stronger, thus fall off the wagon. I DONT WANNA DO THAT THIS TIME! I remember that first year i was so pumped to go to the gym, really pushed hard... i try now but it feels like its just not there...

The question of roids comes up. i feel very keen for this. is this my answer?

through forum research i see things like "should train solid for 1-2-6 years before considering it" And whilst i take notice of this everytime im back at the gym that word "roids" keeps echoing in the mind and "what if i did take it now"

been training for a few months again now... 3 days a week, even a 15 min jog before weights... the belly getting smaller and getting stronger slowly. but that drive to bust out that last couple just isnt there. that youthfull "nobody can tell me im not capable to do it" isnt there.

could roids help me at this stage? Will i see noticable gains? can they help to bring that determination back? Not looking to become a monster, but bigger then average and fairly lean in a bit quicker then natural fashion.

Also, are there other options for cutting back the fat and building drive and muscle? regular testing at work for party stuff or that type of stuff is also something that must be kept in mind.