random stanger is offline New Member

im considering JUICE... advice please :)

hitting the very late 20's now took a look in the mirror a few months back and decided id better get back in the gym.

when i first started weights i did so for about a year in my early 20's, whilst my gains werent what id hoped they would be, it was enough for others to notice i was hitting the the gym. Even found myself employed in a gym that has branches all over AUS and the world. After spending 8-10 hours working there each day i found the last thing i wanted to do at the end of the day was train. fell into a routine of hitting the pub after work and training took a backseat to a social life.

Sure, every six months or so id find some sort of fitness buzz (kickboxing, running etc) but a re occuring ankle injury that probably requires surgery at some point really does prevent alot of the things i used to love. but everytime i get back into the gym chasing what i had achieved before i find no sort of achievement, no getting stronger, thus fall off the wagon. I DONT WANNA DO THAT THIS TIME! I remember that first year i was so pumped to go to the gym, really pushed hard... i try now but it feels like its just not there...

The question of roids comes up. i feel very keen for this. is this my answer?

through forum research i see things like "should train solid for 1-2-6 years before considering it" And whilst i take notice of this everytime im back at the gym that word "roids" keeps echoing in the mind and "what if i did take it now"

been training for a few months again now... 3 days a week, even a 15 min jog before weights... the belly getting smaller and getting stronger slowly. but that drive to bust out that last couple just isnt there. that youthfull "nobody can tell me im not capable to do it" isnt there.

could roids help me at this stage? Will i see noticable gains? can they help to bring that determination back? Not looking to become a monster, but bigger then average and fairly lean in a bit quicker then natural fashion.

Also, are there other options for cutting back the fat and building drive and muscle? regular testing at work for party stuff or that type of stuff is also something that must be kept in mind.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    the answer to "what if i take it now?" is, you will most likely quickly gain muscle strength that the rest of your body is not capable of handling, thats why u need years of training to strengthen all aspects of your body in preperation and of course if you are just starting you will easily make huge gains as you perfect your diet and training, then in a year or 2 it may be time to consider taking the next step.

but definitly not now if you want to make the most of your training and new lifestyle. there is no quick fix like people seem to think and if there is it comes at a very high cost then you loose it all within weeks of your cycle ending anyway.

hope that helps a bit

chickenwing1 is offline Junior Member
    Roids is not the. Answer. You have to want it. Roids won't give you the (I want it attitude ) you have to have a good diet and workout routine. Roids will only assist someone with there gains if the have proper diet and workout program

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I beg to differ, I jumped on. I have not worked out for 6 months then I started a solid routine for 3 months.

I started my cycle almost 4 weeks ago. It's been solid, I am gaining strength fast and I'm gaining mad size.

The only difference I guess is that I have worked out a solid 6 months out of the last 5 years, but not well.

I also researched everything before I started, it seems well so far.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Will you see results? Yes. Will you maximize those results? No.

I personally think this is a perfect recipe for injury, mental dependence on steroids , and long term issues. I say 'long term issues' because you'll likely feel great on cycle, come off, and get back on too quickly...

I am in no way judging your character, self discipline, or dedication. I just think that you need to get a solid year (that's like 20% of what most people recommend) of training and eating decently before you use steroids . Build a good base. Strengthen your muscles and tendons. Build up as many androgen receptors as you can.

If you're still noticing gains and improvements, continue on with that...

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    I beg to differ, I jumped on. I have not worked out for 6 months then I started a solid routine for 3 months.

I started my cycle almost 4 weeks ago. It's been solid, I am gaining strength fast and I'm gaining mad size.

The only difference I guess is that I have worked out a solid 6 months out of the last 5 years, but not well.

CLEARLY you are not ready to be cycling... This says it all "I have worked out a solid 6 months out of the last 5 years, but not well"

And definitly not someone that should be handing out advice

bob87 is offline Member
    My mate is the perfect example jumped on the juice after training for a lil while strength took off but the rest of his body couldnt keep up. Long story short he has been off cycle for 6 months and now cant train at all because of his shoulder dont do it.

It sounds to me like you need a training partner for those extra few reps they edge someone to compete with and help you push harder. If you cant push yourself naturally you dont want to become dependant on roids. this is a recipe for disaster.

squat to release growth hormone

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post

Yeah but you got lucky that you didnt mess up your tendons or ligaments.Now just beacuse you did everything wrong and got lucky is that the kind of advice you want to spread? And if I remember right your cycle was anything but stellar.Beacuse you were eating everything in sight and you blew up.We try to teach people the correct and safe way to do things.Not some half ass approach.

^^^ Complete agree

chickenwing1 is offline Junior Member
    X3 bro

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    No, it's not the best advice. I did blow up within a week of eating crap.

But, in return I cleaned up my diet and over solidified my workout.

I also do understand that if I slack off cycle this muscle will fall off and I am more prone to just get fatter and out of shape.

If I was in better shape already the juice would have a better effect. At the same time this has been very motivational not for just the fact I feel better, but I'm seeing gains that I never thought were possible.

I do know this is serious shit, specially after taking a shot a looking like a puffer fish within a week. It over-answered the questions of does this shit work and what will this do to me.

Thread Information