jeff52069 is offline New Member

samll lump under right nipple

I have small lump(about size of pea maybe)under right nipple.It doesnt hurt or nipples arent itchy or puffy.my cyle isonly 11 days in of 30mg dbol & 500 mg test a week.Ive started liquid adex 4 days ago ED when i noticed lump.thank u for any help.

bigswoll is offline Banned
    Hopefully arm Wil do it if not run some nolv

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Read C_Bino's gyno reversal thread.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Very rarely does a lump develop w/o prior indicators, like those you mentioned. Nevertheless, Adex is not the proper remedy. True it works for some, but it is best relegated to a preventive cycle additive against gyno, not a corrective one. Best choice on cycle is Letro, off cycle is Nola, if the former is unavailable go with the latter.

Note: The single overall best clinical combatant against gyno, and I've read numerous studies and clin trials on the matter in a diversity of age groups with varied causes (medication, puberty, plant extracts, prohormones, idiopathic, etc.), is Nolvadex /Tamoxifen at 40 mg to elevate serum levels then 20 mg until at least two weeks after symptoms subside. The reason Letro is preferred on cycle is because it has less deleterious effects on gains, whereas Nolva is most often reserved for pct.

P.S. the above note is a fact regardless of the so-called type of estro (prolac, progest, etc.) suspected of causing the gyno!
    Last edited by magic32; 04-20-2012 at 07:03 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

I can get liquid ltero in couple days.how do u dose the letro?also i do have tamox should i start that right way & drop the adexo or stay on both.should i continue to run adex on entire cycle?

bigswoll is offline Banned
    Get your Nolvadex and take it's not a big deal it happens all the time nolv will take away. I'm prone to gyno also if i feel it swell up then I'll take 40mg of Nolva E.D for 1 to 1 1/2 weeks it'll go away

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member

I read c bino article so im going to get ltro but after lump goes away do i stay on low dose of ltro fo entire cycle and drop adex.will the letro hinder my gains big time.thank u for info guys.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff52069 View Post
    I have small lump(about size of pea maybe)under right nipple.It doesnt hurt or nipples arent itchy or puffy.my cyle isonly 11 days in of 30mg dbol & 500 mg test a week.Ive started liquid adex 4 days ago ED when i noticed lump.thank u for any help.
    The AI should help you since its early. Next time start it with your cycle.

Thread Information