Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: how the f**k do all these pro's like phil heath & jay cutler get so big !!!!!!!!!!!!!

traindude is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DamageDealer View Post
    every ifbb pro bodybuilder is on AT LEAST 1.5-3 grams of testosterone per week (that's just for maintenance). also, HGH at around 10iu/day (morning and evening) and a little bit of insulin with every meal.
    How did you know?Are you a pro?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos View Post
    This is probably the best post I've ever read in response to this question (that gets asked over and over again every year). Wish I could rep you man.

Amen.

Incorrect.

True.

There are a lot of guys on big boards who are vets/mods etc. who have access to all the shit under the sun... and they use it. Some of the most insane cycles I have seen have been by vets. Nothing they'd talk about publicly... because then some noob would probably copy it and get an aneurism.

That said... while most of them are pretty huge, only a handful of them are pro-sized. A lot of people don't have the potential to step on a pro stage.

A lot of people who DO have the potential to step on the pro stage, don't have the potential to be top-tier pros.

Some pros are literally machines.

Having worked with a handful of them I can say that not all are heavy drug users. Before I used to say that you could see who was the heaviest users by the look of their physiques, but that isn't even the case. There are some guys who put on WAY more muscle with dosages that are literally half of what another guy their exact size uses.

I offered to sponsor one pro's cycle some years ago, and when I spoke to his coach about his cycle history I almost shit a brick. The guy hadn't even touched tren. Never touched GH, insulin or any peptides. To date he'd used test, deca, dbol and anadrol...and, his dosages were low. He was very ignorant about gear, and very afraid of trying new things. It was a mind-blowing consultation...and, further to the point, it made me realize my genetics were shit by comparison. LOL.
    Finally we got the answer.

Maybe Phil and Jay themselves have the answer.Come on,Jay and Phil We know you are here,please share your cycles!

biggest mistake u can make in the gym is trying to train like a pro or follow a pro's routine,.

Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post
    biggest mistake u can make in the gym is trying to train like a pro or follow a pro's routine,.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by traindude View Post
    Why?
    'cause you aint one

minitourwvu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk
    'cause you aint one
    Yeah bit inspiring body builder will be one day

guitario is offline Associate Member
    Being a pro isn't like being a world class singer or guitarist or golfer. This sport isn't about cognitive skill, in a way it is very similar to say, a 100m sprinter. You need to have the genetics to be able to compete at that level. Without it, you won't get close.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    They've been drinking Honkey Kong's Mega Milk................
    Yeah and they've been using mega milk for their Wheaties.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information