I'm 24, i'm here to learn as much as I can and I want to start bulking at the gym as soon as May 1st.

I've book time off work for the first 2 weeks of may to really get into cooking eating and training as hard as physically possible.

I'm planning on doing an 8 to 10 week mass bulk. Hopefully to get from my current 140lbs to about 170-175lbs. ( 10 stone to 12 stone )

I'm able to get Test and Dbol (tablets) although I'm unsure if doing both is the best way to start? I'm completely unsure and would like some advice.

I've gone to other threads on this site and I see other posters explaining how they're only on Test to begin with and it got me thinking. Is doing Test alone not as.... "potent" to a mass bulk than Dbol+Test.

I'm 24
5 foot 8.
about 17% bodyfat....
although I'm what's classed as "Skinny Fat " as I do have a small bit of fat around my stomach.

I've been losing weight while going to the gym for about 6 months, I've dropped from 12 stone to 10 stone and I've dropped a hell of a lot of fat.

I'm due to stop my cut as I've lowered my body fat enough and I'm starting to look too skinny in other areas.

Just looking for some general advice/feedback.

I'm able to take pictures of myself if need be.