cynicz is offline New Member

Need help, am I ready for a cycle?

Ok I figured Id post this looking for serious tips before jumping in and abusing steroids .

A little about me:
    I am 19 years old and graduated highschool in 2011. I have been working out for right under a year about 11 months. I frequent the gym every morning and about 1-2hours after I leave work. That gives me enough time to drink a protein shake eat a small snack and change. I weighed 245lbs when I started being 6 foot tall. I dont have an absolute strict diet, just try to eat healthy for the most part and drink tons of water. I weighed myself 2 nights ago and weigh 177lbs. I have tried arima test and noticed small but decent strength gains from it. However I feel like i have kind of reached a plateau. I still have a small gut and arms havent really got a whole lot bigger, but my strength itsself has made nice noticable improvements. I work at walgreens DC and have for the past 9 months doing the most labor strenuous job, lifting 20-50lb boxes for 8 hours.

goals:
    I am looking into a cutting cycle to help tone up all my muscles and more importantly loose the little gut I have. I didnt want to jump into a cycle without complete proper knowledge and end up hurting myself. I usually do a workout as follow. upper body, cardio and core, lowerbody, uper, cardio & core, lower, day off.
    can anyone tell me if i am ready for a cutting cycle and if so recommend a nice starting cycle. should I buy another month of arima test from our local GNC or what?
    I have over 100 syringes at my house from when my sister used to take daily allergy shots, and no longer uses nor needs them, so if a injectable cycle is more advisable im more than willing to do that versus oral.

EDIT: I also take 2 pills of brokaid (form of ephedrine) at 2:30 starting work at 3 then another 2 at about 7:30. should I continue this or maybe change it to just 2 pills 30 minutes before I workout? I also heard of people taking it with caffeine and a baby aspirin (ECA stack) but I have never taken caffeine as our walmart, walgreens, and GNC doesnt sell it. should i order some caffeine online or stop taking bronkaid? I have like 15, 24ct boxes i have bought, and had friends buy for me due to the monthly purchase limit and I heard it was being discontinued. I mainly took this as I noticed it was kind of like speed, and I work faster at work and alot harder, I have noticed though before taking it i never sweat at work and when taking this i sweat like crazy possibly due to the fact I work alot faster without any effort, I also dont get as tired at work when I take it.
    Last edited by cynicz; 05-02-2012 at 12:46 PM.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    too young really m8 and if you need to ask this question the answer is no mate !

blksavage is offline Member
    I agree, give yourself some years bud

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you read around we recommend you wait until your at least 25 years old. Your hpta(hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis) No this does not mean your okay if you think you are fully grown or past puberty. It is a matter of your body is still developing.

alright, appreciate the not completely bashing response bro can you give me tips on how to loose this body fat as I have like reached a point for the past month now where I have seen no weight loss/gains and no strength gains. my cardio and core consists of the following (pardon me not knowing the proper terms if I mess up) 1mile walking, 1 miles jogging, half mile of sprinting, 1 mile jogging then half mile of walking cooldown before I hit the core. also not to mention I always walk/jog before a normal workout to increase heart rate. my core is usually weighted sit ups, and then I do those leg pull ups where you rest on your forearms and use your abs to pull your legs up keeping them 100% straight. then ill sit on my side and do weighted crunches to both sides. usually take a 15 minute break and repeat the core before i do another half mile walking cooldown then leave

I must say I appreciate everyones helpful posts, can you give me maybe a smaller oral regimine i could look into like continueing arimatest or bronkaid etc. maybe some harder fat burning workout routines. I plan on enlisting in the military in 3 months when I am off probation and have talked to many recruiters. I want to get myself in the best shape possible before I do this, not to mention summers coming up so a nice toned stomach wouldnt be bad for beach weather

seems to you doing really well bud alot more cardio than me best time to do it is in the morning mate it just melts off and just do high intensity!

Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    seems to you doing really well bud alot more cardio than me best time to do it is in the morning mate it just melts off and just do high intensity!
    Thanks, I recently uped the cardio about a month and a half to 2 months ago hoping to surpase the plateau yet still in the past month have seen like no gains/losses at all im stuck right at 177 pounds weighing myself almost daily. I need to switch the routine up a bit I think. Im thinking my muscles are used to my routine but I am happy with the like 65-70 pound loss in a year even though it took a while haha. any oral routines youd recommend that arent steroid possibly. i do like this bronkaid which actually was recommended by a crackhead a while back which is how she gets a OTC small buzz and stays skinny. I started looking into it and it supresses your appetite so I dont have to eat greasy pizza at work, and as I was doing research noticed its a common routine in body building since I believe it kind of hyperacts your andrenal glans. should I look into caffeine and aspirin to help this. I was reading and I guess aspirin helps lower your body temperature SLIGHTLY so it makes the ephedrine last longer in your system. but it seems like 2 pills last a good 2-3 hours as I break one in half for an immidiate effect and take the second unbroken

Lolol crackhead ha ha ha mate you dont need all that... Black coffe and cardio will be fine for you bud you still want to be healthy and look good after a while itll just mess you up to be honest youll do alright as you are mate lolol

I will probably continue the bronkaid as it is DIRT cheap, and makes an extreme difference at work, I even got a 50$ bonus at work in walgreens cash (to spend in the DC) for being the top performer and atm i am still the top performer and will get another 50$ in 2 weeks haha. so just that bonus pays for the bronkaid I dislike coffee so may look into a caffeine pill since they can be obtained cheap just to help my energy levels. I guess I will try a harder cardio. I have like 2 week supply of arimatest left, should I finish it or just let it sit for a while/sell to a buddy. that stuff was 90$ for a month but you get 120 pills (4 a day at a 2 pill dosage) and 60 disolvable tabs you disolve under your tongue 15minutes after each dose.
    basically long post short, should i finish my 2 week of arimatest since I havent taken it in a month or should i toss it?

na toss it mate !

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Post your diet in the diet section they will help.Beacuse if you want to get big you need a good diet.

I I don't really have a diet just try to eat protein and around 1800-2000 calories and low fat food

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    This is the reason you are stuck, you have made great gains becasue your cardio has been doing well but now that you are getting into lower bf you are finding it more difficult.

This means it is time to start work on your diet, you might be surprised to know that diet is the number 1 factor when it comes to gaining or loosing fat and muscle. go over the the diet section, get some help there and the results will start to come back again if you follow the advice you are given there.

DO NOT do oral steroids as you mentioned, these will still have the same effect and cause just as much damage to your HPTA as injectables.

Train hard mate, eat clean and good luck

petkevich is offline New Member
    I just want yall to know I just registered to this forum because yall were so nice and helpful. Y'all didn't bash him or promote a product for sell. More forums need guys like this.

bigswoll is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicz
    I I don't really have a diet just try to eat protein and around 1800-2000 calories and low fat food
    Well that's why your I'n a Rut. Nutrition I's 70% of your gains and your taking it about 20% at 19 your test and gh are nice and high and this I's the time to grow and build a nice natural foundation. I recommend going to bodybuilding.com and look at there nutrition section. It will actually map u out a diet and allow u to add your info and your goals and tell u how many calories you should be eating daily. And the kind of food u need to eat. Post your diet on nutrition forum and hopefully we can guide u I'n the right direction. I like open minded newbies u make me forget about all the other know it all Fuk faces

I must absolutely say joining this forum was a smooth idea. I love the absolutely kind and helpful advice from everyone who has posted. I will start working on a diet it is just hard when i work 8hours but i guess I can pack my lunch no biggie.
    Does it hurt to continue my ephedrine usage. Like i said mainly is for the work aspect so I work faster and harder but i am also looking into doing a ECA dosage right before workouts. So taking bronkaid during work but before i workout add caffeine and a baby aspirin as it apparently is a great over the counter stack

Good on ya mate, great to see a kid with his head screwed on that will actually listen to good advice when its given...

I came here myself thinking I would jump straight into a cycle, I was of age but well under weight. I listened and spent the next year or so in the diet section learning how to eat, I made huge gains naturally and built a good base to get started. I give credit to all the guys here for that and it gave me a chance to spend hours each day researching every single compound and how it effects you so I had a wealth of knowledge by the time I was ready to cycle and didnt need to ask all the dumb ass questions you see here day in and day out.

IM sure you will do great, just spend the next 4 or 5 years tweaking your diet and traing and knowledge and you will go as far as you want to

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183 View Post
    Good on ya mate, great to see a kid with his head screwed on that will actually listen to good advice when its given...

I came here myself thinking I would jump straight into a cycle, I was of age but well under weight. I listened and spent the next year or so in the diet section learning how to eat, I made huge gains naturally and built a good base to get started. I give credit to all the guys here for that and it gave me a chance to spend hours each day researching every single compound and how it effects you so I had a wealth of knowledge by the time I was ready to cycle and didnt need to ask all the dumb ass questions you see here day in and day out.

IM sure you will do great, just spend the next 4 or 5 years tweaking your diet and traing and knowledge and you will go as far as you want to
    I appreciate it i will most definately start lurking that diet section daily. for the time being is a ECA before workout fine?

big88sub is offline Associate Member
    Everyone here is willing to help.someone who listens and is willing to learn these guys are great.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicz View Post
    I appreciate it i will most definately start lurking that diet section daily. for the time being is a ECA before workout fine?
    I dont see an issue with it myself, im sure if someone does they will jump in and explain why

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183 View Post
    I dont see an issue with it myself, im sure if someone does they will jump in and explain why
    Sounds good as I have like 120 "Workout kits" I just made today each "kit" being a pill bag from walmart (like 3$ for 100) with 1 stay awake (200MG caffeine), 1 baby aspirin (81MG of aspirin), and 1 bronkaid (25MG of ephedrine)
    Lol went ahead and bagged them up so I can just grab a bag and pop it and not fumble with my pill bottles rattling everywhere :P

I tried to go for the closest variation of the 3:2:1 ECA stack
    30MG of Ephedrine
    200MG of Caffeine
    100MG of Aspirin
    Last edited by cynicz; 05-03-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Thread Information