Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cynicz is offline New Member

Need help, am I ready for a cycle?

Ok I figured Id post this looking for serious tips before jumping in and abusing steroids .

A little about me:
    I am 19 years old and graduated highschool in 2011. I have been working out for right under a year about 11 months. I frequent the gym every morning and about 1-2hours after I leave work. That gives me enough time to drink a protein shake eat a small snack and change. I weighed 245lbs when I started being 6 foot tall. I dont have an absolute strict diet, just try to eat healthy for the most part and drink tons of water. I weighed myself 2 nights ago and weigh 177lbs. I have tried arima test and noticed small but decent strength gains from it. However I feel like i have kind of reached a plateau. I still have a small gut and arms havent really got a whole lot bigger, but my strength itsself has made nice noticable improvements. I work at walgreens DC and have for the past 9 months doing the most labor strenuous job, lifting 20-50lb boxes for 8 hours.

goals:
    I am looking into a cutting cycle to help tone up all my muscles and more importantly loose the little gut I have. I didnt want to jump into a cycle without complete proper knowledge and end up hurting myself. I usually do a workout as follow. upper body, cardio and core, lowerbody, uper, cardio & core, lower, day off.
    can anyone tell me if i am ready for a cutting cycle and if so recommend a nice starting cycle. should I buy another month of arima test from our local GNC or what?
    I have over 100 syringes at my house from when my sister used to take daily allergy shots, and no longer uses nor needs them, so if a injectable cycle is more advisable im more than willing to do that versus oral.

EDIT: I also take 2 pills of brokaid (form of ephedrine) at 2:30 starting work at 3 then another 2 at about 7:30. should I continue this or maybe change it to just 2 pills 30 minutes before I workout? I also heard of people taking it with caffeine and a baby aspirin (ECA stack) but I have never taken caffeine as our walmart, walgreens, and GNC doesnt sell it. should i order some caffeine online or stop taking bronkaid? I have like 15, 24ct boxes i have bought, and had friends buy for me due to the monthly purchase limit and I heard it was being discontinued. I mainly took this as I noticed it was kind of like speed, and I work faster at work and alot harder, I have noticed though before taking it i never sweat at work and when taking this i sweat like crazy possibly due to the fact I work alot faster without any effort, I also dont get as tired at work when I take it.
    Last edited by cynicz; 05-02-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Thread Information