Todd the truth is offline Associate Member

Clomid missed a day?

Ran out of clomid, had a short fill liquid clomid. Took 3ml (105mg) for 14 days and then took 1.5ml (52mg) for 7 days and ran out I have it ordered I missed 1 day so far, should get it tomorrow or the next. Figured I would do another week at 1.5ml

DanB is offline Banned
    get it asap and then continue as normal, i assume you are using nolva in conjunction with it? if so then you should be fine

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    are you running nolva too or just clomid?

Yep nolva 40mg x 2 weeks then 2mg

Pisses me off that i paid for 70ml clomid 35mg/ml from the sponsor of this site and ran 3ml for 2 weeks (42ml) then ran out after an additional 1 week of 1.5ml (10.5ml) so I obviously only got 50ml's and had to pay again for another 50 or 70 ml's.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd the truth
    Pisses me off that i paid for 70ml clomid 35mg/ml from the sponsor of this site and ran 3ml for 2 weeks (42ml) then ran out after an additional 1 week of 1.5ml (10.5ml) so I obviously only got 50ml's and had to pay again for another 50 or 70 ml's.
    If your measuring is a bit off, it doesn't take much to add up the extra amount with all the drawing from the bottle you would have been doing,
    unless your bottle wasn't full when you received it?
    pretty sure there bottles are sized to suit, meaning that mine have always been full so I would assume the clomid bottle holds 70ml, if they were 50ml bottles and trying to pass it off as 70ml someone would have outed them by now, I would feel very confident that the problem lies with you.
    Last edited by auswest; 05-11-2012 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by auswest

If your measuring is a bit off, it doesn't take much to add up the extra amount with all the drawing from the bottle you would have been doing,
    unless your bottle wasn't full when you received it?
    pretty sure there bottles are sized to suit, meaning that mine have always been full so I would assume the clomid bottle holds 70ml, if they were 50ml bottles and trying to pass it off as 70ml someone would have outed them by now, I would feel very confident that the problem lies with you.
    NO SIR, I'VE been an anesthesiologist for 15 years!!!!!! I measure and administer exact amounts of medications to people 60-70 hours per week, peoples lives depend on it. There was 51ml I was off 19mls. Short filled bottle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd the truth View Post
    Ran out of clomid, had a short fill liquid clomid. Took 3ml (105mg) for 14 days and then took 1.5ml (52mg) for 7 days and ran out I have it ordered I missed 1 day so far, should get it tomorrow or the next. Figured I would do another week at 1.5ml
    3 weeks of CLOMID for PCT should be plenty.

That's what I'm banking on, but would it hurt to run it for another 10 days when I get more? Hopefully tomorrow or Monday ?

phoenix44 is offline Associate Member

NO SIR, I'VE been an anesthesiologist for 15 years!!!!!! I measure and administer exact amounts of medications to people 60-70 hours per week, peoples lives depend on it. There was 51ml I was off 19mls. Short filled bottle.
    I didn't think DR's Worked I thought the nurse did it all. Lol

Well I watch what they do.

Well I watch what they do.
    Lol. That's more like it. Just messing with ya. That's a huge amount to mis measure. Any chance it leaked?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix44 View Post
    Lol. That's more like it. Just messing with ya. That's a huge amount to mis measure. Any chance it leaked?
    Yeah there is definately a chance it leaked in my toiletry bag while I was traveling.

I missed 2 days now, I haven't been taking nolvadex either. Wonder if I should keep taking nolva or wait until I get more clomid and then do them both?

I would continue with nolvadex .

Thread Information