Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lil man is offline Associate Member

7 pounds in 9 days

I have put on 7 pounds since starting test c 250 e3.5d. I figure I'm holding an excessive amount of water but bp is good. HR is fast tho. After workout my bp was 127/76 and rate was 103. I asked pharmacist and he said I'm good for post workout + caffeine. But my strength and endurance was ridiculous yesterday. I did change my diet at beginning of cycle. But I'm a little worried about water retention. Upper body clothes felt tight. Mid body bout the same but belly was a bit pudgy. Ive been forcing water down eating chicken tuna eggs oatmeal and sweet potatoes with avocado and almonds. Supplementing flax oil multi vitamin and started using casein. I must admit that pre cycle I looked at macros and was off a lot worse than I thought. I adjusted and tho probably not as perfect as some I'm doing pretty good. No real question I guess but would love to hear some thoughts and opinions/advice!

Oh, also I'm taking adex and since my cycle is young, could I add anything to promote even more growth since I will know my sides in another week or so? Like dbol for more size or win for drying/leaning affect. Like possibly a low dose towards end of cycle. Also before I get flamed I want be big and lean. My goal is to add lean mass which is why I ask about dbol. But if I could use the test to gain a little size and win towards end of cycle that would help lean me out a bit. Maybe not. Opinion?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    7lbs in 9 days is NOT from two injections of test cyp. there is not enough of it in your blood to produce results.

what is your diet like? you talk about your belly and being a bit "pudgy" i assume you're bf is over the recommended 15%..probably pushing 20% or more huh? not good bro. dial that diet in and get your bf down before you get into some trouble.

post your diet in the Nutrition Section and you will get some great advice and help.

Haha. Dude you think I gained 7 pounds of fat in 9 days. Lmao. You must not have been working out long. You can't gain shit that fast but water. No way to gain fat or muscle that fast. I promise!!!!! Keep pushing iron and you'll see the pounds are much harder to come by then that. I wish I could gain that much that fast. I'm just wondering why so much water weight so fast especially while using arimidex

And stomach being pudgy would be the water homey. The water from 7 pounds. Bf is around 15. I have no reason to lie. It's my health not yours. I don't have to please anyone here and don't need to fool myself

Quote Originally Posted by Lil man View Post
    Haha. Dude you think I gained 7 pounds of fat in 9 days. Lmao. You must not have been working out long. You can't gain shit that fast but water. No way to gain fat or muscle that fast. I promise!!!!! Keep pushing iron and you'll see the pounds are much harder to come by then that. I wish I could gain that much that fast. I'm just wondering why so much water weight so fast especially while using arimidex
    And stomach being pudgy would be the water homey. The water from 7 pounds. Bf is around 15. I have no reason to lie. It's my health not yours. I don't have to please anyone here and don't need to fool myself

?????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    ?????????????????
    Thank you for reply tho

no i don't "think" you gained 7lbs of fat nor did i suggest that. wtf did you get that from?? i was simply responding to your info that you posted.

but you're 15%bf with a belly and you're "pudgy"?? really? ok, for the sake of argument post a pic, lets us take a peek...homey..

Sure. Hang on

aportinastorm is offline Junior Member
    Apparently youve never been on a good vacation. i promise you that you can put on seven pounds in 9 days and it not be water weight. not saying thats your case by any means just contradicting that statement. i would agree that its to early in the cycle to be noticing any effects of the test but everyones different so just let it play out for a couple more weeks and youll probably be able to tell where the weight gain is coming from.

DanB is offline Banned
    At 15% plus bodyfat you will get no hardening effect from winny

You have two choices, cut cals and add t3 and have a ''cutting cycle''

Or keep going and cut after pct, my personal choice would be the first based on time of year (abs are nice to have on a beach) and I wouldn't let b/f increase any higher, its fvcking hard painful work cutting naturally and you bodyfat will no doubt increase from the cycle which will leave a long painful road ahead

while youre diggin out a photo, can you tell me what's causing all the water retention since starting test cyp 9 days ago?

Quote Originally Posted by aportinastorm View Post
    Apparently youve never been on a good vacation. i promise you that you can put on seven pounds in 9 days and it not be water weight. not saying thats your case by any means just contradicting that statement. i would agree that its to early in the cycle to be noticing any effects of the test but everyones different so just let it play out for a couple more weeks and youll probably be able to tell where the weight gain is coming from.
    the op is not on vacation. he has clearly stated he put on 7lbs in 9 days "SINCE starting test c 250 e3.5d." my response was that it wasn't possible that the test cyp was causing this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4c651ea7.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	122906

Name:	4c651ea7.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	122906
    i stand by my original statement. however the person in that photo is not what i would call "pudgy" or a "belly"

the op is not on vacation. he has clearly stated he put on 7lbs in 9 days "SINCE starting test c 250 e3.5d." my response was that it wasn't possible that the test cyp was causing this.
    Also, I never even hinted at the idea that the gain was from muscle on test c. Just clearly stated that was what I was on. And, it's not possible for ME to gain 7 pounds of fat in 9 days!!!! But it's hard for me to gain anything so....

Also, I never even hinted at the idea that the gain was from muscle on test c. Just clearly stated that was what I was on. And, it's not possible for ME to gain 7 pounds of fat in 9 days!!!! But it's hard for me to gain anything so....

i stand by my original statement. however the person in that photo is not what i would call "pudgy" or a "belly"
    I forgot to add that this pic was pre cycle. It is not current. To your defense I look after only a few days as though I've gained fat all over which to me would be indicative of water. And I agree, the test c is not responsible maybe for any muscle gain that quick but some of it is in system I'm sure and could that lead to the retention

listen, you're mixing words up here buddy and you know it. i NEVER mentioned the word muscle...you DID! all i said was weight gain. you began having a laughing fit and haha'ing and laughing his ass off suggesting i thought he gained 7lbs of fat?? i never did, go back and READ MY POST...wtf is going on in these forums lately??

I forgot to add that this pic was pre cycle. It is not current. To your defense I look after only a few days as though I've gained fat all over which to me would be indicative of water. And I agree, the test c is not responsible maybe for any muscle gain that quick but some of it is in system I'm sure and could that lead to the retention
    baaahahahahahahahahahaha!!! i rest my case your honor..

baaahahahahahahahahahaha!!! i rest my case your honor..

Dude this was 9 days ago. Lmao. Rest your case and leave it alone. Holy shit. Would you like a now pic? And would you mind posting a pic please so I'll know if you indeed have any idea what your doing!?

Would anyone care to guess my pre cycle bf % from 9 days ago?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    12 - 13%?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    12 - 13%?
    Really? I'm on the app and can't see the pic

Op disregard my comment about cutting

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Really? I'm on the app and can't see the pic

Op disregard my comment about cutting
    I could be wrong, it may very well be 15%. My assumption is based on the fact that his abs a faintly visible.

Dude this was 9 days ago. Lmao. Rest your case and leave it alone. Holy shit. Would you like a now pic? And would you mind posting a pic please so I'll know if you indeed have any idea what your doing!?
    my comments were what you look like NOW based on your description - not what you looked like pre-cycle. do you not recall what you wrote two hours ago? and why have you not answered my specific question? what do you think has caused all the water retention since starting test cyp 9 days ago?

this entire thread is now ridiculous. are you now putting up photographs of yourself from the past and asking for comments from the AAS community to stroke your fragile ego and massage your pride? seriously? are you drunk?

and for the record, i agree with Bear. your pre-cycle photo is 15%..or less even.
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 05-13-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Mickey idont photograph myself everyday. That was a pre cycle from 9 days ago. Do you really expect every week to look that much differently. Does everyone agree that that is recent enough? Btw you never posted that pic. Homey!

my comments were what you look like NOW based on your description - not what you looked like pre-cycle. do you not recall what you wrote two hours ago? and why have you not answered my specific question? what do you think has caused all the water retention since starting test cyp 9 days ago?

this entire thread is now ridiculous. are you now putting up photographs of yourself from the past and asking for comments from the AAS community to stroke your fragile ego and massage your pride? seriously? are you drunk?
    I was simply stating that I have been keeping up with weight over 9 days which is when I started test c. I am keeping records and that's what I have to go back to the weight gain. Now please the pics would be nice!!!!!

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    I could be wrong, it may very well be 15%. My assumption is based on the fact that his abs a faintly visible.
    Like I said I can't see the pic but I respect your opinion

Name:	6da841e2.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	122907

Since there is a misconception that I know nothing, here is a pic pre working out eating drty. Enjoy!!! I don't need anyone to massage my pride buddy. But thanks for thinking that picture would invite praise!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Like I said I can't see the pic but I respect your opinion
    Dan none of that was directed at you. I respect your advice and your always helpful!!!!

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil man

Dan none of that was directed at you. I respect your advice and your always helpful!!!!
    Lol I know it wasn't directed at me but thanks anyway

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Mk, never seen you get this ruffled up, lol.

That pic is about 13% BF.

The rest who knows.

Is therey disbelief that that is me in pictures. I can email face pics to a veteran with newspaper in hand or something?

Is therey disbelief that that is me in pictures. I can email face pics to a veteran with newspaper in hand or something?
    no one is suggesting you're lying. stop acting like you've been mistreated. if you don't like my response that's fine, but don't put words in my mouth or suggest i don't know what im talking about when it comes to weight gain and test cyp.

BUT..i don't believe for one second that guy in your avatar is YOU as you have suggested. that photo has been circulating the internet for a long time now and it usually ends up in a demotivational poster or some other kind of humorous poster.

DanB is offline Banned
    Can you back up the claim it has been circulating for a while?

Not taking sides and I havnt seen the pic but if your going to say that it needs to be backed up

yes i can Dan. give me a sec bro..im trying to put up a photo. can i send it to you Dan and you put it up? (no homo) lol

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    yes i can Dan. give me a sec bro..im trying to put up a photo. can i send it to you Dan and you put it up? (no homo) lol
    I'm on the app so not at moment but if you send it me I shall be at a laptop shortly and able to adjudicate and if your claim is correct I will send it to the relevant higher powers to review and deal with as they see fit

DanB is offline Banned
    Or nevermind that, just post it yourself, why didn't I say that the first time haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information