darkspeedy is offline New Member

PCT and your doctor?

So pre cycle (Test E and dbol ) I went to see my PCP and told him I'm planning to cycle. It wasn't the first he's heard of it, but I was uncomfortable pushing too much since he's a new doc for me. He said he can prescribe me clomid, which is great. Is there anything else I should ask him for?

Usually I get all my PCT elsewhere, but if I can get it from my doc, that's better I think.

We drew blood to get baseline numbers, etc. Since it's been a couple years since my last cycle.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Um just a heads up, if your doctor knows your going to cycle and its not medically prescribed like trt and your insurance company finds out (assuming you have one) they can drop you and or keep u but deny medical procedure coverages based on the fact that the juice could have caused the health issues..

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    For sure, never let a DOC know that you are on illegal substances.

cb714 is offline Member
    ^^^x2

unless of course you know for a fact your doc is cool and will keep it off the record

sneakyhats is offline Junior Member
    Its good to tell your doc if you don't care about insurance.....
    Your doctor swears an oath to help you in every way possible as long as your truthful to him. So if your worried and all its always best to tell everything. My docs prescribing me all my PCT so im sweet

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    in example. if u ever get prostate cancer, although it will happen to most men to some degree ur insurance can reject u 50 yrs down the road bc ur doc said in his notes admits to taking steroids ...

Thread Information