thebrightestnight is offline New Member

Newbie on Test, Tren, and Sustanon stack...

Greetings all,

I'm fairly new to all of this and probably should have done more research before starting my first cycle. I want to take this time to clarify that yes I know I'm a dumbass for following someone else's lead. I can't change what I've already done, and I need some help from some people that actually know what they're doing. Pre-thanks to all who provide it.

My friend and I have been on our first cycle for approximately 6 weeks. Stacking Test, Tren , and Sustanon . I've recently learned that Tren may not be the right choice for beginners. My friend has been "in charge" and administering the injections every 3 days and keeping track of everything (correct low reasonable amounts for beginners I assume). He 'seems' to know what he's doing and gets steroids and advice from a gym owner. Although due to poor planning on HIS behalf (reasons unknown to me) we are out of all three before our next shipment will be arriving next week. *Rubs hands together* As much as I would like to kick his ass for messing with my hormones, I know our bodies have stopped producing testosterone naturally, so my questions are...Is this something I should even worry about? Am I going to be okay until our shipment arrives in a week? What should I do during this time period? Should I continue to work out? Should I discontinue the Tren and just stick with the Test?

I don't know the exact amounts of the shots administered (which is stupid of me) but like I said, I've been letting someone else pull the strings. I will be taking full control after this mishap I might add. I apologize if my questions were answered in a previous thread.

Thanks again for your help!

mylifestory is offline New Member
    What do you have planned for PCT?

Tren e or tren a?
    stacking test and sustanon ? so how many mgs per week are you using of each one and what is the other one test c, test prop, test e?

The Situation is offline Associate Member
    I hope that you have your pct products. If I were you I would stop the whole cycle and run your pct. go do some more research

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    What kind of tren , and what dose. And are you out of gear? And pct?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you need to find out alot more info before we can really help. What kind of test is it. What kind of tren is it? How much are you injecting mg wise?
    Do you have pct.
    Yes at all cost you should inject no more tren
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Sorry. The Test is the Sustanon . So it's just Sus and Tren . A half cc of Tren every 3 days and 3/4 of a cc of Sus every 3 days. Our Nolvadex is included in our shipment. I was advised to just keep eating eating hardcore and working out like usual and everything should be fine. I'll have everything in 3 days.

I'm a 6'2'' 170lb Ectomorph that can't gain weight for shit.

So does everything seem okay to you guys?

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    If you already did 6weeks just start PCT. Most gains stop at 6-8 weeks anyway. Order some PCT gear from ARR if you have to. Did you have any sides with Tren ?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Change your name to the darkestlight

no its not alright. What kind of tren is it? 1/2 cc means nothing. Things come different strengths per cc. Howe many milligrams is your stuff

your skinny because of your diet.

Why dont you post what you eat for the day

Tren 100. I'm trying to find out the strength but I don't have the bottle to look at. I'll have that info soon. I assume the dosage is fairly low because it was an amount advised by the gym owner considering my height, weight, and that it is my first cycle.

My diet is high calorie, thick, and heavy. Mostly pork chops and steaks with vegetables. I consume at least 170 grams or more of protein a day. I drink a ton of water and have whey protein shakes throughout the day and with every meal. I also eat a lot of fast food to make sure my calorie intake is high enough. I take a lot of vitamins and herb supplements. Milk Thistle to counter the liver effects. Also creatine and nitric oxide stimulants before workouts.

I lift weights every other day. I weighed 160lbs when I first started the cycle so I've gained approximately 10 lbs. Mostly in my chest and upper body. This is a lot to me because even when I work out I get a lot stronger...but I don't seem to get much bigger. To me 10lbs is astronomical. I have skinny genes and have been tall and lanky my whole life. I'm sick of it. So far the results seem okay. I've had no side effects that I know of. I few headaches but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Change your name to the darkestlight
    Lol. For not being very "bright" I assume.

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrightestnight

Lol. For not being very "bright" I assume.
    ^^i think this sums it up perfectly. Do your homework before you change your body forever OP!

if its tren 100 its probably tren a. You can not inject that 2 x a week. Your not using it correctly. I dont care if its a gym owner. That doesnt mean he knows steroids or has your best interest in mind.

Post exactly what you ate today. not some vague this or that

Thank's for your concern, I know my diet is one of the most important things in weight gain, but I don't have a problem with my diet or my injections. I was just trying to find out how long my body can go safely without having any more test to inject. I will be starting my pct in 2 days. Thanks again for your help.

RockRover is offline New Member
    Tell us about your PCT. The sust is a combination of short and long acting esters, so assume nominally 18 or so days to clear your system. Your clomid or Novla should start about then, and your HCG can go after your last injection if you don't have that much (sooner if you have 10k IU's). I would suggest pouring over the PCT section of this board (specifically Swifto's sticky) and LEARN.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrightestnight View Post
    Thank's for your concern, I know my diet is one of the most important things in weight gain, but I don't have a problem with my diet or my injections. I was just trying to find out how long my body can go safely without having any more test to inject. I will be starting my pct in 2 days. Thanks again for your help.
    Actually man diet is probably about 90% of your problem and im sure your training could use some tweaking (most peoples could).

From what you have said (not that it needs to be said) I can GUARANTEE you that diet is your number one problem and your main concern right now. Head over to the diet forum and start posting what you eat and the guys there will get you on track.

Ever "hardgainer" myself included thinks they eat a lot and eat well but its genetics, I can assure you this is bullsh*t I was there myself and almost started a cycle until guys here convinced me to work on my diet which I did for a year and got steroid like gains naturally, ive been helping friends that think the same way ever since and EVERY time once you sort out the diet massive gains will come

Yeah that forum is great. I've already researched on what my diet should be. I started my new diet at the same time I started this cycle. I started my new work out plan, my new diet, and my cycle all at the same time (I probably should have started the new work out plan and diet plan a little while before I started the cycle). My weight is steadily climbing and my appetite has skyrocketed more than it ever has. I'm stronger than I've been in a long time. I'm having little to no side effects from the Tren even though it's not recommended for first timers. This has been a great experience for me so far. I feel more secure in my skin and I love life. I hit the gym until It's hard to even lift my arms over my head. At first I was sore for 3-4 days after the workouts. Now the very next day I feel great like I could do it again with no problem, but I still give myself a day of rest between workouts.

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member

My diet is high calorie, thick, and heavy. Mostly pork chops and steaks with vegetables. I consume at least 170 grams or more of protein a day. I drink a ton of water and have whey protein shakes throughout the day and with every meal. I also eat a lot of fast food to make sure my calorie intake is high enough. I take a lot of vitamins and herb supplements. Milk Thistle to counter the liver effects. Also creatine and nitric oxide stimulants before workouts.
    I know this is not related to your original question, but see Bold.
    I beg to differ.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Tren 100. I'm trying to find out the strength but I don't have the bottle to look at. I'll have that info soon. I assume the dosage is fairly low because it was an amount advised by the gym owner considering my height, weight, and that it is my first cycle.

I lift weights every other day. I weighed 160lbs when I first started the cycle so I've gained approximately 10 lbs. Mostly in my chest and upper body. This is a lot to me because even when I work out I get a lot stronger...but I don't seem to get much bigger. To me 10lbs is astronomical. I have skinny genes and have been tall and lanky my whole life. I'm sick of it. So far the results seem okay. I've had no side effects that I know of. I few headaches but that's about it.
    I hate to say it like this but this is absolutely idiotic. You have no diet. You are going to fail absolutely. The bad news is this. Not only do you not stand a snowball's chance in hell of even temporary results, that Tren is going to shut you down so hard that when you finally run out of juice your going to back slide to the look of a malnourished 12 year old Cambodian beggar. You should get some one to punch this "Gym owner" in the face for you, since you won't have the size or strength to do it yourself when the music stops. I know it sounds harsh, but this is textbook irresponsible behavior and the best argument going why NOT to legalize steroids .

160 pounder on Tren....Sheesh!! (Tren A twice a week!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I hate to say it like this but this is absolutely idiotic. You have no diet. You are going to fail absolutely. The bad news is this. Not only do you not stand a snowball's chance in hell of even temporary results, that Tren is going to shut you down so hard that when you finally run out of juice your going to back slide to the look of a malnourished 12 year old Cambodian beggar. You should get some one to punch this "Gym owner" in the face for you, since you won't have the size or strength to do it yourself when the music stops. I know it sounds harsh, but this is textbook irresponsible behavior and the best argument going why NOT to legalize steroids .

160 pounder on Tren....Sheesh!! (Tren A twice a week!!!)
    I'm not sure that you fully understand my situation. Either that or I don't understand what you're trying to say. That was just a summery of a reasonable diet plan suited for a super ectomorph like myself. My protein intake is much higher than 1.5grams for each 1lb of body weight - 170 was to say the least. And yes, cheeseburgers are a smart part of it. I've gained about 15 pounds with a 6 week cycle and I'm just as slim as ever. Did you read my last post? I'm sure there are things that can be tweaked, but things seem to be working for me so far. I admit I started doing this before I understood it completely...I can't change that.

Anyway thanks for for not telling me what you think I should be doing differently with my diet and just making smart ass comments. Have a nice day.

"Junk Food
    Yes, you read it correctly. Junk food can be a very useful tool to the ectomorphic bodybuilder trying to put on size without worrying about body fat levels too much. But with any thing in bodybuilding there are rules to how you must employ junk food into your daily diet to aid in gaining size and not just satisfying your taste buds. The selection of junk food must contain adequate amounts of protein to meet your needs.

So, this can be Wendy's, KFC, Pizza, and foods like that. Just think about it, if you eat a triple cheeseburger from Wendy's you are getting around 50g of protein, but you are also getting a whopping amount of calories that will go along with that, that you will not get from eating your standard chicken and rice meal." -bodybuilding.com

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    That triple cheeseburger .... how many grams of fat and how much sodium? At least your getting your protein. Can't wait for your post pct " had a great cycle but now my dick doesn't work and I weigh less than when I started. Help please"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrightestnight;601***8
    I'm not sure that you fully understand my situation. Either that or I don't understand what you're trying to say. That was just a summery of a reasonable diet plan suited for a super ectomorph like myself. My protein intake is much higher than 1.5grams for each 1lb of body weight - 170 was to say the least. And yes, cheeseburgers are a smart part of it. I've gained about 15 pounds with a 6 week cycle and I'm just as slim as ever. Did you read my last post? I'm sure there are things that can be tweaked, but things seem to be working for me so far. I admit I started doing this before I understood it completely...I can't change that.

Anyway thanks for for not telling me what you think I should be doing differently with my diet and just making smart ass comments. Have a nice day.

"Junk Food
    Yes, you read it correctly. Junk food can be a very useful tool to the ectomorphic bodybuilder trying to put on size without worrying about body fat levels too much. But with any thing in bodybuilding there are rules to how you must employ junk food into your daily diet to aid in gaining size and not just satisfying your taste buds. The selection of junk food must contain adequate amounts of protein to meet your needs.

So, this can be Wendy's, KFC, Pizza, and foods like that. Just think about it, if you eat a triple cheeseburger from Wendy's you are getting around 50g of protein, but you are also getting a whopping amount of calories that will go along with that, that you will not get from eating your standard chicken and rice meal." -bodybuilding.com
    That is equally ridiculous as Tren A twice a week. Garbage in, garbage out, that's a fact. Sorry buddy, but I can't put it any other way. If people are telling you McDonald's cheese burgers and pizza are better BB foods than chicken breast, brown rice and olive oil and you believe it, then what word do you use to describe it. You've already taken the advise of a guy who told you to inject Tren Ace twice a week when you weigh 160 lbs. If anyone can think of a way to break it to you without being called a smart ass I'd love to be educated.

So you just go around the threads telling newbie's how dumb they are? You're such a credit to this forum. Fast food is NOT my primary source of nutrients. Just a filler to keep my calorie levels where they need to be. The majority of my diet is probably just as healthy as yours, or perhaps even better. "...there are rules to how must employ junk food into your daily diet to ad in gaining size..." Are you not reading everything? Why don't you do what you should do as a member of this forum and offer some advice rather than just criticize people who don't know as much as you do. What I'm doing is working great for me. I'll let you know how things turn out.

FYI: It wasn't Tren A - It was Tren E.

Sorry mate but you are WRONG.... junk food has no place in a bodybuilding diet apart from maybe one cheat meal a week (a cheat day/meal doesnt have to be absolute sh*t), even then triple cheese burgers are NOT what you need

Blog Entries
    So you just go around the threads telling newbie's how dumb they are? You're such a credit to this forum. Fast food is NOT my primary source of nutrients. Just a filler to keep my calorie levels where they need to be. The majority of my diet is probably just as healthy as yours, or perhaps even better. "...there are rules to how must employ junk food into your daily diet to ad in gaining size..." Are you not reading everything? Why don't you do what you should do as a member of this forum and offer some advice rather than just criticize people who don't know as much as you do. What I'm doing is working great for me. I'll let you know how things turn out.
    I'm not wanting to fight with you man, it's just the post is so absolutely wrong that I wouldn't know where to begin to correct it. I am reading everything, I'm just not buying all this crap you read out there as Gospel truth. The fact is at BB.com there is so much misinformation floating around I don't even try to sift through it. For instance, I just read an article talking about how Tren hex (Parabolin) is best used without any test, shot at large doses into lagging body parts as site injections!!! This was an actual published article. It is fvcking stupid, full stop. Now I hate to keep harping on it but at 160 lbs anything you do will produce results!!! It doesn't mean it's right, smart, safe or anything but irresponsible. You can move faster than Ben Johnson did when he won the Olympics by jumping out of a 10 story window. Do you think that would be wise? Just trying to help really, it's my own inadequacy and impatience making me not sit down and spoon feed you the whole bodybuilding thing, I don't have time except to say you need to stop being so sensitive, STOP this ridiculous cycle, completely reread up on BB dieting etc.

bigging is offline Junior Member
    That's one of the worst cycles I've ever heard of. More research needed to be done

The cycle was already stopped before I posted the thread. I have discontinued the Tren and will be starting a new cycle using only Test. I'm not trying to be Mr. Universe here. I'm trying to just gain more weight and build more muscle because I'm tired of looking like Earthworm Jim. Sorry guys I just don't believe that a few chicken sandwiches or a bacon ultimate cheeseburger from Jack in the Box is going to slow me down much. I have a very high metabolism.

Why bother coming here for help when you wont take given advice from people tht know a lot better than you?

you do NOT need to cycle at all, no test, nothing, you need to EAT and eat properly.

I was in the same situation when I came here years ago, difference is though I listened and spent the next year in the diet forum learning how to eat properly and in the mean time learnt everything I could about every cmopound so I was fully prepared when I started. you need to do the same

Blog Entries
    The cycle was already stopped before I posted the thread. I have discontinued the Tren and will be starting a new cycle using only Test. I'm not trying to be Mr. Universe here. I'm trying to just gain more weight and build more muscle because I'm tired of looking like Earthworm Jim. Sorry guys I just don't believe that a few chicken sandwiches or a bacon ultimate cheeseburger from Jack in the Box is going to slow me down much. I have a very high metabolism.
    The thing is this. BB is a progressive life style and you must establish proper eating habits, training discipline, lifting form etc. That crap food might not hurt you, but it sure as hell isn't going to help you. You need to learn to hit your caloric maintenance plus 500-1000 calories eating clean food. It will be hard, it will be uncomfortable, you will have to force yourself to do things you don't want to do. I guess it's the attitude I'm trying to help you with here. Just because you've been misinformed and made some bad decisions doesn't mean your beyond help by any stretch. If I thought you were just some douche bag (and there are a lot of them out there) that wouldn't take good advise I wouldn't be bothering with all this typing. You just need to understand that just because your gaining weight at 160 lbs doesn't mean your doing anything right. Everything and anything will work in the beginning. You need to establish long term habits that will allow you to continue to improve as you go along. I hope you understand what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183 View Post
    Why bother coming here for help when you wont take given advice from people tht know a lot better than you?

you do NOT need to cycle at all, no test, nothing, you need to EAT and eat properly.

I was in the same situation when I came here years ago, difference is though I listened and spent the next year in the diet forum learning how to eat properly and in the mean time learnt everything I could about every cmopound so I was fully prepared when I started. you need to do the same
    You're absolutely right. I should have done a lot of things differently. I am better prepared now thanks to you guys. Making me second guess myself and keep re-reading diet information to try and not look like a complete idiot. My next cycle will be Test only when and if I decide to start it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    The thing is this. BB is a progressive life style and you must establish proper eating habits, training discipline, lifting form etc. That crap food might not hurt you, but it sure as hell isn't going to help you. You need to learn to hit your caloric maintenance plus 500-1000 calories eating clean food. It will be hard, it will be uncomfortable, you will have to force yourself to do things you don't want to do. I guess it's the attitude I'm trying to help you with here. Just because you've been misinformed and made some bad decisions doesn't mean your beyond help by any stretch. If I thought you were just some douche bag (and there are a lot of them out there) that wouldn't take good advise I wouldn't be bothering with all this typing. You just need to understand that just because your gaining weight at 160 lbs doesn't mean your doing anything right. Everything and anything will work in the beginning. You need to establish long term habits that will allow you to continue to improve as you go along. I hope you understand what I'm talking about.
    Finally. Some motivating advice. Maybe the asshole approach is a good one after all to make the new guys do more research. LOL. Been keeping me on my toes, that's for sure!

Blog Entries
    Finally. Some motivating advice. Maybe the asshole approach is a good one after all to make the new guys do more research. LOL. Been keeping me on my toes, that's for sure!
    The thing is that it's just frustrating having guy's justify and argue bad decsions because, just as sure as the sun rises, you'll see a thread from the same guy needing help and they are already irreversiblely fvcked up for life (ed, gyno, massive injury). When you see this pattern 20-30 times, it gets frustrating to see a post like yours (Newbie Tren cycle for instance) and it's rather angering as you will see in the future... Good luck, no hard feelings I hope!!

Thread Information