Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxtrot View Post
    Would you note improper English in real life? Everyone speaks in different ways...
    Yeah they do, some are right and some are wrong. If youre going call people stupid then you should be able to at least write a proper sentance while saying it

And yes I would note improper english in real life.

Boxtrot is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183 View Post
    Yeah they do, some are right and some are wrong. If youre going call people stupid then you should be able to at least write a proper sentance while saying it

And yes I would note improper english in real life.
    Really? Well by that you must mean you note improper slang given your 'australian' you must know thats 'proper' English here

Good for you mate, pulling people up one grammatical mistake at a time.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxtrot View Post
    Really? Well by that you must mean you note improper slang given your 'australian' you must know thats 'proper' English here

Good for you mate, pulling people up one grammatical mistake at a time.
    The point was that the guy was being a smart arse to all of us so I thought it should be noted that he was the stupid one, it had nothing to do with you. So if you're going to pull me up and try to correct me then do it properly.

Considering you want to carry on I might as well point out that you clearly need to go back to school and should pull your head it.

"Well by that you must mean you note improper slang given that your you're 'australian' Australian you must know thats 'proper' English englishhere"

If you were referring to an English person you would use a capital "E" and if you were using the english language its only a little "e". Same goes for Australian people but we dont speak "australian", we speak english.
    Last edited by gonzo6183; 07-05-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Boxtrot is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183 View Post
    The point was that the guy was being a smart arse to all of us so I thought it should be noted that he was the stupid one, it had nothing to do with you. So if you're going to pull me up and try to correct me then do it properly.

Considering you want to carry on I might as well point out that you clearly need to go back to school and should pull your head it.

"Well by that you must mean you note improper slang given that your you're 'australian' Australian you must know thats 'proper' English englishhere"

If you were referring to an English person you would use a capital "E" and if you were using the english language its only a little "e". Same goes for Australian people but we dont speak "australian", we speak english.
    ,Your, not, australian ,

Thread Information