Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    small_fry is offline Banned Assclown
    G! come off it I'm just having a fuking joke, stop being a fuking pussi and come play with me and Skyrinegt

sorry G, i gotta go so I can fuk my gf , maybey we can play again tommorow oh yeah babe, you know what im talking bout G,

oh, and G.... I'll be thinking about you while im giving anal to my gf

G Lock is offline Banned
    Its called I have shit to do and I'm about to sleep so I can't reply all day long, 150 is a estimate not an exact I could weigh a bit more but I'll just say 150. My goal is more strength than weight, I don't plan on being 220 pounds, Ideally my weight I would like to be around is 180 while keeping strong lifts and quick speed.
    My friend who weighs 160 can bench 325 naturally, 150 has nothing to do with me, there is a thing called goals some people have different goals, like I said before if I wanted to become 170 pounds I could easily eat 800 cals extra but it would turn into fat. I build my weight up slowly so that my strength will surpass my weight ratio.
    150 and My max bench is 210 at the moment that isnt bad compared to my weight, thats 60 pounds more than my body weight so I plan on hitting 225 soon.
    I would rather be 150 with the same strength as someone who weighs 220 and be much faster.
    What seems more impressive someone who weighs 220 and benches 300 or someone whos 150 and benches 300?
    Point being no point of increasing my weight if my goal is to keep speed as in running speed and punching speed.
    Of course I plan to go up to 160 in a a bit but not going up so fast that its half or most fat poundage.
    Oh and I get way more ***** than you trust me, Bitches be on my facebook 24/7 I can get your momma anytime I want.
    and for the other guy gtfo my dick plz we all know your ***** in real life

sleepingz is offline Junior Member
    Im going to nominate you for biggest douche in the universe award, but realise that th 'biggest' reference isnt in literal terms, sorry little buddy

You should do do a youtube rap about your learnings here today..

Anyone who engages conversation in a post using dawg= troll

btw, i live in the ukraine, so i be getting laid 24/7, and our ukrainian bitches are into some crazy fuking shiit

u wouldnt last 10 minutes in the ukraine, most 14 year olds are bigger than you
    Last edited by small_fry; 05-29-2012 at 06:31 AM.

G Lock is offline Banned
    When you get a profile picture and can beat my ass in real life than you can talk shit.

Take some of ur own advice, u should have stopped talkin needless shit posts ago. Your the one who started talkin about beatin ass, which... Was totally hilariouse, when your gaming/rap (are you a pacman, or miss packman kinda guy?!) career takes off remember us dude..

Once you realise theres bigger things in this world than me and you (definately) ull actually respect peopl, and when thier lookin out for your best interests u will be man enough to accept the reality.of shi t

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingz View Post
    Take some of ur own advice, u should have stopped talkin needless shit posts ago. Your the one who started talkin about beatin ass, which... Was totally hilariouse, when your gaming/rap (are you a pacman, or miss packman kinda guy?!) career takes off remember us dude..

Once you realise theres bigger things in this world than me and you (definately) ull actually respect peopl, and when thier lookin out for your best interests u will be man enough to accept the reality.of shi t
    u talkin to me or him?

Him.. Unless your a buddin rapper/dingleberry..

Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    Hey guys, just for info I am 19 almost 20 weight around 150 and my max bench is like 210 right now, I started doing more strength training to get that up, I'm about 5'8 also.

But anyways, I had a question, Now I know alot how to workout because of tons of fackin research and trying every thing out until I figured out what worked and what didnt but I don't know everything I could about steroids so I started looking into it since yesterday.
    I'm Not one of those people who are asking to take steroids and don't know what I'm doing, I know how to workout and what to do and I'm still making gains naturally every week or two but my friend was on facebook yesterday and said I got some STUFF well have to talk about it one day.

Now by that I was assuming he is talking about steroids which most likely he is. I know that you have to trust your source but hes my friend I doubt he would **** me over like that but of course after he tells me what he has I'm going to look into it after he tells me what exactly he has.

My question is this, basically the long term effects seem to happen to people who abuse, mis-use or take steroids for a long time.

So I was wondering about this, can I take steroids for like a couple months to a year get some good results than stop taking them?
    Now from what ive been seeing is that people say you have to PCT and lets just say that I do that properally than can I keep most of my results once I quit?

My plan was to maybe take a steroid and get some good results for know more than a year than stop taking them so I dont have much of a risk of any effects of long term users.

Even if I could keep 70% of the results I would be happy because that would still be better and faster than what you can do naturally right?

Like I said, I did all my research, i know how to lift and my neihbors a personal trainer also but I really dont want to ask him about steroids because I dont really trust him.
    The only thing that I am concered about is how steroids will stop your natural testosterone production, but I was thinking if I do alot of research and learn how to take steroids properally that I wont get that much of the bad effects since I wont be using them very long over years of time.

I'm about to turn 20, at what age did you guys start taking them, I wasnt really planning on taking them until im a bit older just so all my hormones grow fully but I would like info so if I ever do try them I know what I'm doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    You still have a lot of reading to do dude. You're way to young to get any type of guidance or positive assistance on here as well. At your age you have the possibly to cause damage to your HPTA, you should read up on it. Taking steroids for a whole year? That is very excessive and at your age that thought shouldn't even cross your mind.

Take advantage of your youth and pack on as much natural weight as you can as your body is still growing, get a solid diet lined up and you can't go wrong, especially at 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You can really mess yourself up for life bro.You are to young let it go.
    Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    If you weigh 150 than you haven't figured out what works. Get yur ass in the kitchen
    Obviously you dont know much either, Who ever said I was training for just mass? Some of the strongest people dont weigh 250 pounds. I know someone that weighs 160 and benches 325.
    I don't want my weight to go up until I pack on serious strength if I gained more weight and went up to lets say 170 most of that would be fat and then my bench to weight ratio would be lower. I want my bench to weight ratio as high as possible without putting on fat from excess cals.
    Im pretty sure I know what im doing being that every week or two I increase my bench. Today I just repped my 1rm twice last week I only did it once. If I didnt know what i was doing I wouldnt be increasing my bench every week or two.
    Plain an simple if I eat to much over my calorie limit I will get fatter because you can only put on so much muscle at once.
    I havent been lifting super long, My friend that works at GNC is weigh bigger than me and was working out for 5 years and last year he said his 1rm was 181.
    I have been lifting not even half as long as he has and already surpassed his 1rm and Im not even that big yet.

You cant say I dont know how to lift just because i dont decide to eat 4000 cals a day, Im building my strength up first and ya i eat a bit over my calorie limit but there is no point for me to eat an extra 1000 cals or 700 cals because its gonna turn to fat, I could become 170 in like 2 months if i wanted to but it would be all fat, the point is to gain weight while keeping fat off and gaining strength not go up 20 pounds and 80% of it being fat
    Im too young for an answer? Im pretty sure the site requires you to be 18 or older and im almost 20? I already said i wasnt taking them yet i was waiting until im older, the point was to answer my question so i dont have to spend hours researching it when i can just get the answer from real people. Whats the point of not telling me the answer im just gonna find out by researching sooner or later, im almost old enough to **** strippers so im pretty sure im old enough to learn about steroids
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    No one said that. Your body is too young for AAS. That's all they're saying. AAS could have long term damage at your age.
    Spending hours researching and learning what you want to do will help you master your craft. Personally I like to research and learn things on my own, not just people telling me. The questions you're asking are basic and just showing that you havn't done that much research like you said.

We are just pointing out that if you are to use AAS at your age you could mess up your natural hormones and when you get older you can have issues and be put on TRT/HRT for the rest of your life. There's stickies at the top of this forums with tons of reading material you can look over. If you're able to increase your 1RM every week then that right there is enough to show that what you have going naturally is working.

I didn't know there was an age limit to fvck strippers either?
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    In your so called hours of research did you not realise that you need to feed your muscles to make them grow?

Steroids do fvckall without sufficient nutrients

I am same height, with prob 30lbs and lower bodyfat, mainly down to diet

Post your diet and we can compare
    No one said that, Then what does this mean " If you weigh 150 than you haven't figured out what works. Get yur ass in the kitchen "
    Sounds to me someones assuming that just because I don't weight 200 that I don't know what I'm doing, I'm pretty sure none of you people started off a 200 pounds of pure muscle unless your a genetic freak.

And not to be a dick, but for the last time, I KNOW I SHOULDN'T take steroids at a young age, I said I wasn't planing on using them for a long peroid of time, people have taken steroids for over 20 years with no problems at all? I'm sure only a few months won't be that much of a big deal if I KNOW what I'm doing and learn how to take them properally.

Again I didn't say HEY GUYS IM TALKING STEROIDS TOMORROW, I said when I'm a bit older, maybe around 25.

The question was Do you keep MOST OF YOUR GAINS once you quit taking steroids as long as you keep a intense workout routine and diet, If you don't want to answer than what is the point of the forums for me to ask questions and not get the answers? 80% of you are probably all taking steroids and half of you probably started at a young age after all this is a steroid site.
    Get your ass to the kitchen means you need to EAT. Doesnt mean you cant lift.

Bro, you're 19! You need to relax. Have you considered Skate Boarding?
    Ummm OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO DANG ANNOYING, I already said I EAT OVER MY CALORIE LIMIT but i dont eat so much to were I will gain fat.

You guys take steroids so no shit you can eat 5000-6000 cals with ease because steroids will help you cut more fat, I'm not on steroids so my ass isnt going to be eating 5000 cals a day.

You think I've been getting stronger by eating less calories? I don't need HELP with working out I only needed help with STEROIDS because I'm not a user so obviously I wouldn't know everything about them or at least the QUESTION I ASKED that nobody seems to answer.
    My diet I don't have a specific diet, I eat different foods,
    I just try to get my macros in at the least

I usually eat 1g per pound of body weight in protein
    around 3X my body weight in carbs
    and i usually eat anywhere from 300-500 extra cals
    I don't really have to count my fat that much because I don't over eat on fats that much
    as long as I'm eating 90% good foods and hitting all my macros ill get gains, powerlifters look like shit and bench 900 pounds.
    I just care about my macros but I dont sit around eating junk all day either.

I take a op creatine 5gs per day because im already loaded
    Sometimes ill buy a whey isolate depending on if I feel I need more protein in my diet
    I take a fish oil
    and a multivitamin
    I don't use pre workouts that much because I dont really need them for energy or a pump

I'll probably be buying op weight gainer though so I can get my calories much easier
    Dude you don't ask questions or research all about something you don't plan on doing...It's just not realistic. Like everybody else mentioned, start with your diet. They're pointing out that if you are 150lbs then most likely your diet is suffering or not very good.
    Answer is NO. Steroids is not for you. You will lose gains plus your peepee.
    So you eat 150g Protein and 450g of Carbs? which would be 2400cals and you don't count your fats? What do the 400-500 extra cals consist of that you eat, with eating these macros, including your 500 extra cals, you're still not even getting 3000cals.

Dude if you want to see gains you're going to need to get your diet fixed.

never mind peanut butter belly sounds better

peanut butter belly
    peanut butter belly
    peanut butter belly with your faceall fat

peanut butter belly
    peanut butter belly
    peanut butter belly makes your waist all fat

pee-nut-but-her jelly
    pee-nut-but-her jelly
    peanut butter belly with a **** YOU I DIDNT RHYME!
    somebody CLOSE this thread please.
    Its my thread I can do whatever the......FACKCKCKCKCKCK I WANNA DO....Don't hate me cuz you ain't me
    Luckily my facebook is much more intertaining you guys can't make any good comebacks sad
    /watch?v=8zGw96LqU6g dont listen to bieber hes bad for you
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    lol ok, well getting back to your original post, so your saying that you are willing to wait till your 25ish before you start taking aas... but you dont want to do any/much research, you want us to just tell you all the answers????
    is your diary full for the next 6 years?? what you cant fit in a few days per year to do some reading???
    wtf?
    p.s. you are better off doing your own research as everyone has different views/opinions/experiences/and gets their info from different sources,etc...
    p.p.s baby baby baby ohhh
    Quote Originally Posted by ONEBANGER View Post
    Will it ever stop?
    Yo, I don't know
    Turn off the lights and I'll glow
    To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
    Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
    Quote Originally Posted by nooby View Post
    To answer your questions... Yes, you will lose most of your gains. It's not worth it bro. You have high test levels already at your age. Why shut that down permanently? Keep training. You say you don't want "gains" anyway. You say you just want strength not size. So develop a training plan around those goals.

Develop your CNS, and let your endocrine system mature. When you hit a plateau then consider AAS. If you get stronger every week then you are meeting your goals. Why are you even on this site then? AAS is for people who have done everything else and can't reach their goals naturally. Keep doing what your doing if it works for you.

Do not use AAS as a shortcut. If you do decide to use, make sure you research and know what your doing. Of course it's ok to ask questions, but you need to have a real understanding of how the endocrine system works. You need to know a lot. Not just "oh if I take this much I will gain this much muscle." You need to know not just what works, but how and why it works, and people can't explain all that to you in one post.
    Thats what I ment, If I hit a plateau one day I might decide to try it. I'm good for right now and I do want some more size but Not super big, Basically bigger than 90% of AVERAGE guy that lifts, I don't want to be BIG AS A PRO BODYBUILDER. However I am more interested in strength at the moment. And everybody knows that steroids = massive gains. Am I going to take steroids right now no because I still keep getting results. But whos to say that when I'm 25 I might want to try it out. Maybe my goals and ideas are different by then. Point is I've been watching tons of videos on steroids like the Bigger Stronger Faster, and it seems everything that I was saying before was right even though I havn't spent to much research on the subject.

The only concern that I would only be afraid of is BALLS SHRINKING and LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS during use, but even the actual people who USE the steroids say that there balls went back to normal, bit tits, and that stuff went back to normal once they quit. There isn't know evidence of cancer, and stuff or no proof of steroids causing that.

To me it just seems that everybody is just avioding the question because I'm 19 but yet if I was lets say 27 they would all give me answers in like 10 seconds. This site requires you to be 18 so I don't get what is the point of not just giving me a answer its not like by giving me an answer that IM GOING TO DIE.

Why am I on this site, umm pretty self explanitory to learn about steroids, how to use them, how the PCT, and what the REAL DEAL is not fake crap people say just because they think you are too young so they make up lies that can't be proven true.

So far the only ones that seem legit is, ACNE, BALLS, TESTOSTERONE LEVELS, pyhcological effects BUT I DOUBT IT WILL MESS WITH MY MIND being that nobody I know that takes steroids has roid rage , BALDNESS, and a few others

Some people dont even experience even those effects some people are perfectly fine, theres this one guy I know who taken steroids dont know if he still does but hes never had any problems besides his balls shrinking?

Bottom line is this : Most of you are on steroids, are you dead? No, did you get cancer? No, did you have a stroke? No.
    There is a difference between use and abuse I an dont plan on using over the amounts recommended actually I might take a tad less.
    Don't avoid questions on a site which is labeled STEROIDS!!! You would think you would get more answers from a site were everybody takes them but id be better off going on YAHOO ANSWERS. JK

Do, I care about acne, No, I never even broke out that bad before in my entire life, Never had any allergies, I've been fit, Do I care about baldness, not really My hair is short anyways, the only thing is balls and test levels when taken at a younger age which is why I said I would at least wait to take them at 25.

But who cares what I do its my life quit acting like you are peoples parents, your are to give info and state why you gave that info not dismiss the info and say why you didnt answer it. At the end of the day I decide what I'm going to do not any of you. And I'm willing to bet that half of you started at a young age, I'm also willing to bet that you would keep doing steroids if you had to do it over again.
    That is what I think

And know none of you warned me or gave me a strait up answer, I didn't talk shit or say anything bad until all of you dumbasses wouldnt just give me a strait up real NO BULLSHITT ANSWER. Instead you act like im going to go out and take it when I clearly SAID IM NOT TAKING IT UNTIL A COUPLE MORE YEARS.
    And lets say I decided to take it today im pretty sure it would be better for someone to answer the question than to let your ****ing take it not knowing what your doing.

Like I said, I got my answer and yes you can effectivly use AS safely if you know what your doing and yes you can keep some of your ****ing gains.

SO WHAT HAVE WE LEARNRED - I asked a question
    and all of you fags wouldnt answer it even when i was talking nice and said I wasnt going to do it unless I know what I was doing

OF course maybe the roids have facked up your brain so you can't read clearly so you guys dont get what i say for some reason. Funny bet your a bitch in real life[/QUOTE]

Explain this then - My friend at age 18 was taking roids in high school and only bad effect was HIS BALLS SHRUNK.
    Explain why he got massive gains, and nothing was wrong with him.
    I'm pretty sure as long as you know what to do and don't abuse AS nothing that bad is going to happen.
    And he was one of the strongest people back when I was in school.
    SO WHY DIDN'T HE **** UP HIS LIFE? That was 2 years ago HE WAS EVEN YOUNGER?
    Sorry but I may not take steroids but you saying you can't take them safely or effectivly if you know what your doing at a younger age is just you being a closed minded dumbass, and yes I have his facebook faggot if you wanna ask him if he took roids
    I know I came on the site to ask one simple question, I gave out all info that people asked and still nobody would answer the question, then they complain at me when I get mad then they'll say WERE NOT ANSWERING IT BECAUSE YOUR A DICK, well no crap they wouldnt answer it in the first place even when asking nice. I clearly said I'm waiting till 25 but just in case I don't wait that long I need to know stuff just in case.
    And yes back in school my friend was 18 and had amazing results with little to any problems. THATS 2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN WHAT I AM NOW but even when i say ill wait people still wont give me an answer, LUCKILY the answers are on OLDER post just goes to show how much people will lie when alls I ask is for REAL NO BS INFO
    And just to clear things up, go to the first page, you can see how nicely it was a simple question, The drama started with someone else replying to me not me replying to them, after that is is just pure shit talk because after that post nobody actually gave a real answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor249 View Post
    I wish you were in front of me right now....... You weigh 150lbs dude...... Soon enough somebody will put you in your place. It's the way the world works for kids like you...
    To put it simply .... You're a little PU$$Y
    Quote Originally Posted by small_fry View Post
    your 18 year old mate didn't get fuked up because everyone hypes up all the side effects coz they want to sound like smart asses like they have a PHD or something. thants why all my mates who started early didnt get fuk all sides
    Dog I will **** you up, you have to actually know how to fight, if you have no speed just give up because I will knock your bitchass out with ease and I've actually done it a few times in real life faggot, USA, PA, 15401 PERSIAN COURT COME AND GET ****ED UP.

Oh and btw I also find it funny how this site sells fake steroids I mean come on I don't know much about steroids but even I know this ****ingng site is just fake ass steroids.

ANYTIME *****YSYSY I HOPE YOU LIVE NEAR ME I WILL COME AND **** YOU UP
    If you ever notice the *****s who talk shit are the ones to get f'd up but lucky for me I'm not one of those fags who talk shit then get beat up, unfortunatly that would be you and I can talk about killing your azz and one will care because your asz fake as this lame azz site.
    I gotta imagine though these people be makin a killing off of these fake ass test pills lolololol
    I wonder how many of you faggots are actually playing along with it
    No never mind Im glad this site is fake, Now im bout to buy some of this shit and sell it for even more **** ya thats hustlin right there first I need to find some dumbasses that believes it.
    this guys the funniest troll so far
    Also, I just read your first post, Ur only 150 pounds?

lol at 150 pound teens who think there buff and ready for roids

Sorry everyone but this thread has been hijacked by small_fry

have a nice life G, i hope you come into good fortune

sorry G, but i had to do it

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=johnnnyblazzze;6022634]Spending hours researching and learning what you want to do will help you master your craft. Personally I like to research and learn things on my own, not just people telling me. The questions you're asking are basic and just showing that you havn't done that much research like you said.

Almost everyone learns from someone else "telling them". Unless you're sitting in a lab somewhere conducting experiments or doing research studies, you are not learning on your own.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Almost everyone learns from someone else "telling them". Unless you're sitting in a lab somewhere conducting experiments or doing research studies, you are not learning on your own.
    I disagree, I pick and choose who I take advice from. Personally I don't want to be told what to do with my own body, I know this might be shocking to hear but READING can help you learn. You don't have to be sitting in a lab conducting experiments, that's excessive and not necessary. There are plenty of studies and experiments out there for you to read, it's not like these are uncharted waters, people have been studying this stuff for years. Just because somebody tells you something doesn't mean that you absorb the information and understand it. It means you just listened to them and assume they are correct based on your judgement of that person, in the end, your knowledge still remains the same on the topic, which is nothing.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    stop the flaming.
    G Lock take it down if you want to stay and read the rules before you get banned.

Nobody is going to really fight anyone so you look like an idiot
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Jesus fvcking Christ............something told me to stay away from this thread, from the very moment I saw it posted, I knew it was just trouble lying in wait, but after I noticed 3 pages & almost 100 posts, I couldn't help myself, I had to see what was so interesting................GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!! Now I just wanna choke the fvcking life out of someone, I have never been this agitated by a wannabe thug I have never met in my life. For my own good I can't come back to this cluster fvck again. I'm done here.

MikeZ91 is offline Junior Member
    Says he is old enough for aas.. But isn't mature enough to take advice and criticism from a few that know what they are doing.. Love it

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    Jesus fvcking Christ............something told me to stay away from this thread, from the very moment I saw it posted, I knew it was just trouble lying in wait, but after I noticed 3 pages & almost 100 posts, I couldn't help myself, I had to see what was so interesting................GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!! Now I just wanna choke the fvcking life out of someone, I have never been this agitated by a wannabe thug I have never met in my life. For my own good I can't come back to this cluster fvck again. I'm done here.
    I feel ya bro. So far the best thing about this thread is this post I just read. You go calm down now bear before you hurt someone.

G Lock is offline Banned
    Once again because i don't know how your brain can't re-read the whole post from the start.

I ****ingg asked nicely for a answer, even stated i wasn't taking as until 25 but what do i get no ****ingg answer so you know what if i'm putting 5 post over and over and nobody wants to answer even when i clearly stated what i was doing - this is before any drama
    nobody answered because everybody is a little 2 year old.

This website is called steroids not non steroids

you would think from all the users on here they would be happy to answer the question but no they just avoid it

G Lock is offline Banned
    So please go back through the post and tell me where I went wrong when I clearly asked NICELY for an answer and gave all the info you need on me.
    The only thing I got was people avoiding the question, and no don't answer the question now because I already got it, Oh also you guys LIED NUMEROUS TIMES about the question because ON THIS VERY SITE you guys say the opposite which just shows how immature YOU are because YOU couldn't give a strait up answer.
    What if someone comes up to you in real life and ask a question your gonna say GO LOOK IT UP. No crap go look it up there is a difference between research and personal experience.

Fact is this was before any drama so there is no EXCUSE you can bring up that condones your lying and avoiding the question SEEMS TO ME YOUR THE IMMATURE ONES because If someone asked me a question I would first ANSWER IT then tell them what I think

you may have not gotten the answer you wanted or an answer at all in your opinion. But nobody has to answer you.
    So that is real life. You went it a cursing frenzy then making threats of beating people up.
    So edit your post. and read the rules

G Lock is offline Banned
    Once again i never got a answer even when i wasn't cursing and being nice so whats the problem if i curse i mean nobody answered me anways or am i wrong?

G Lock is offline Banned
    And if nobody has to answer then don't reply at all because the post was to answer my question hence the question mark at the end, if you don't feel like answering it then don't click on it then maybe someone who wants to answer it will

listen we can go back and forth. You can justify your threats and cursing to yourself.
    You broke the rules like it or not. So edit your post

papa-g is offline Member
    Your wrong all the way bro. If you stop posting and use the search at the top of the page you'd find all kinds of post where people asked all the questions you are. You can read hundred of diff answers then decide for yourself which ones make sense to you. But the bottom line is there ate alot of medical issue with using at your current age do rather then asking about aas right now whether your "planning" for the future or not, there are better things for you to be researching at this point in your life. Such as diet planning and work out routines.

If this doesn't answer your question after like 7 pages of bull$hit I've read then you just won't get one. Sorry bro. Take it or leave it.

G Lock is offline Banned
    Thats my point the age thing makes this forum so bias its not even funny, I literally looked at a new post a couple hours ago asking a question about steroids and they got an answer imeaditly just because they said they are 30 years old. The thing is you guys answer questions depending on age when in reality I could just make an account and say I'm 28 and I would get answers without people saying your too young.
    Yes I know I don't need them, I even said I wasnt talking them, But does that mean I don't get an answer that can expand my knowledge or am I only allowed to be over the age of 25 to receive knowledge. I would rather be 19 and get early info then be 25 and decide to take steroids and having to ask around when If you guys would have just told me 4 years ago I would know my answer.

Yes I know everybody works different but for the most part alot of the people experience the same effects if not people wouldn't be able to answer the other post I was looking at.

Plain and simple is you guys have probably answered questions to a 16 year old claiming to be 32 while as me at least I give info and tell you my plans but yet I don't deserve an answer.

I get everything what people are saying but you can't lie and not say that this site gives answers based on age in which I should just create an account claiming I'm 30.
    Last edited by G Lock; 05-29-2012 at 05:42 PM.

G Lock is offline Banned
    Bro, I'm not going to spend 1 hour going through 1 hundred post editing them trying to see all the bad words. There is a thing called warnings usually they give them to you, If I a msg so be it I'm not going through all the post an editing them, whats been said has been said no point of trying to HIDE it from people you unless your that butthurt over what I said no offense.

Thats my point the age thing makes this forum so bias its not even funny, I literally looked at a new post a couple hours ago asking a question about steroids and they got an answer imeaditly just because they said they are 30 years old. The thing is you guys answer questions depending on age when in reality I could just make an account and say I'm 28 and I would get answers without people saying your too young.
    Yes I know I don't need them, I even said I was talking them, But does that mean I don't get an answer that can expand my knowledge or am I only allowed to be over the age of 25 to receive knowledge. I would rather be 19 and get early info then be 25 and decide to take steroids and having to ask around when If you guys would have just told me 4 years ago I would know my answer.

Yes I know everybody works different but for the most part alot of the people experience the same effects if not people wouldn't be able to answer the other post I was looking at.

Plain and simple is you guys have probably answered questions to a 16 year old claiming to be 32 while as me at least I give info and tell you my plans but yet I don't deserve an answer.

I get everything what people are saying but you can't lie and not say that this site gives answers based on age in which I should just create an account claiming I'm 30.
    the part that got to everyone is that you say our diet and training is perfect or you know everything. At your height and weight you can put on alot naturally. You keep saying about not getting fat. Again at your stats its not hard to gain weight without packing on bf. And it takes along time to perfect a diet. Im sure you havent mastered it at 19

If you create another account it will be caught. For having the same ip. Then both accounts will be banned for having multiple accounts. And your ip banned permanently

austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Bro, I'm not going to spend 1 hour going through 1 hundred post editing them trying to see all the bad words. There is a thing called warnings usually they give them to you, If I a msg so be it I'm not going through all the post an editing them, whats been said has been said no point of trying to HIDE it from people you unless your that butthurt over what I said no offense.
    gixxer gave you several warnings.

papa-g is offline Member
    Are you kidding dude???? I answered the fvck out of your question. You don't need to be looking into something 5 years down the road when you don't have a clue about what your doing now!!!!!!!!!!! Plain and simple as you put it.

But here, I'll give you 1 more chance. Ask one simple question with out writing a novel and I'll answer it for you.

nice how you talk to the staff. Im not worried about the cursing. But you can go edit out *******. I will edit it out of mine soon, We do gave gay members here who that is offensive too
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 05-29-2012 at 05:53 PM.

austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by papa-g View Post
    Are you kidding dude???? I answered the fvck out of your question. You don't need to be looking into something 5 years down the road when you don't have a clue about what your doing now!!!!!!!!!!! Plain and simple as you put it.

But here, I'll give you 1 more chance. Ask one simple question with out writing a novel and I'll answer it for you.
    Its not worth it. Several people answered... the problem is that no one told him what he wants to hear.

G Lock is offline Banned
    Actually some people gave me no answer at all, one person strait up lied and I'll show you the post, I can't remember who answered but I know that one person or maybe two but I know one person answered but that was after I already got my answer.

And its not oh thats not want I want to hear. I got some answers like bro your too young don't look into that yet, Bro you don't know what your doing right now, Bro don't take them at your age. That is the majority of the answers I have gotten. I know its getting annoying when I say - I said I wasn't taking them yet, but I keep saying that because you guys keep saying DON'T TAKE THEM YOUR YOUNG, that is why I keep saying the same thing because you guys are saying the same thing.

Is my diet perfect? No but its not crap either
    Is my workout good, I think it is other wise I would have halted my gains right now
    Oh one more thing, When I said I weigh 150 that was at my least, months ago I was 148 so within months of time I could be 160 for all I know but I am not going to assume that because I'm not the type to over expect so I will expect the lowest while working out the hardest until I actually see visual proof of my weight. I'm not going to say I'm 160 if I'm not sure of it, even though I could be 160 I said I'm 150 because thats were I was around months back and that was the only time I've seen my weight in the last months.

I'll go back and edit out but editing curse words will take forever and if I have to edit it then so does everybody else.
    But one more thing is the word I don't get what the big deal is, If someone called me strait It shouldn't bother you if thats what you are right?
    And I was using the word as a curse word not as in insulting people.

And I don't have any questions because I've just spent 24 hrs on the internet yesterday.
    Last edited by G Lock; 05-29-2012 at 06:20 PM.

The f word isnt like calling someone straight. That would be calling them gay , and i doubt that they would find that offensive either
    the f word is a derogatory term like calling a black person the N word

papa-g is offline Member
    Ok well I know I'm just wasting my time typing but I guess since you have no questions then thus thread is closed! You now know everything from looking around on the Internet for a whole day. Goodbye. I gave you an honest chance to ask something and I'd give you the best answer I could and you muffed that up. I'm out!

G Lock is offline Banned
    I just told you that I already had my answer, the only question I wanted to know was if you could keep some of your gains if you quit and the answer I found from most people even on this site because I was looking through old post yesterday was yes, if you PCT right and still eat to keep that with intense workout you can keep some of the gains. Of course I expected for some strength and size to go down. But my point was if lets say you weigh 120, he benches 160. he takes roids and is now 200 and benches 340.
    Okay now he stops taking them and lets say hes has everything on point and knows what hes doing. So he stops but keeps up a good diet and training routine to sustain some of his natural bodies limit of gains.

Now he weights 170 and benches 275. That was my question and my point was could you keep some of those gains basically even when you quit you should have more gains then if you were working out naturally or at least faster. I got the answer so I didnt need one

G Lock is offline Banned
    I edited it well all the ones I seen, I wont be back for another hour so if i missed something it will have to wait

I edited it well all the ones I seen, I wont be back for another hour so if i missed something it will have to wait
    edit out the last one when you were explaining it was the same as calling you striaght

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information