Thread: Advice please!!

btern is offline Associate Member

Advice please!!

hey guys, just did a 10week test prop only cycle, just need some advice on my pct..... i got clomid and nolva need to no how much to take , how long for , and when is the best time to take it...... i hardly had any sides at most maybe slight puffy nipples and balls shrunk a lil but **** all....also can i get away with taking either one or the other??
    just a straight foward opinion from someone who knows there shit would be much appreciated..... cheerz!!

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    serious?? you didn't research this before you started??? lol
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...d#.T8kt6rBSSn8
    btw i think your supposed to start pct about 3-4 days after prop.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    also im guessing you dont know what an AI is? or HCG ??

if i were you id do some serious research before your next cycle.......

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    clomid 50mg ed x 4wks
    and
    nolva 40mg ed x first 2wks, then down to 20mg ed second 2wks.

some people like to take a higher dose of clomid. some don't.

as mentioned, you should start 3days after last pin, and you should use both, and not either/or...

G Lock is offline Banned
    You can pick up a test booster for pct such as DAA, you don't really need it but it could help with your test levels in pct assuming your not stupid and take over the recommended amount. Idk DAA seems like it has lots of good feed back others people say don't work at all, hell some people say test boosters are plain bs, but from what I've seen DAA has good feed back as far as using it in your PCT along with serms of course

atrainwright is offline Junior Member
    Some say screw the nolva others praise it. Your standard pct should be clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 50/50/25/25 that's per day broken up into 4 weeks. Since you did prop your half life is something like 2 or 3 days so I'm assuming you prob should have started yesterday

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atrainwright
    Some say screw the nolva others praise it. Your standard pct should be clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 50/50/25/25 that's per day broken up into 4 weeks. Since you did prop your half life is something like 2 or 3 days so I'm assuming you prob should have started yesterday
    Some nolva tabs come in 10mg and 20mg. Its hard to follow your dose of 50 & 25.

btern is offline Associate Member
    cheers for the info, and oi kronic420 i did my research and i been on arimidex for my ai throughout my cycle, this forum is for gathering other peoples thoughts and suggestions right?? the more info the better yeah?? i new what i was doing but just wanted more opinions aswell never hurts #keep dat in mind next time

cb714 is offline Member
    If it's prop you did then you have to get on that PCT right away! 72 hours after last pin. Dont waste time, get crackin on it!

clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

Next time get some HCG to take while on cycle. It will make your recovery faster.

Thread Information