DanTheMan123 is offline Junior Member

Is this Test E working?

So I started taking Test E last week on Tuesday and I am taking 600mg per week. Thats all I'm taking. Well last week my max for bench was 165 with 4 reps. I tried to do 185 but wasn't even close. Well yesterday I tried 185 and did it once and that was after doing a whole chest workout the day before so I was sore. All I can see is my strength is increasing but that's not for sure yet. what do you guys think? I've had no increased libido but I've felt very very energetic lately before and during lifting. I just get pumped up like
    I never have before. I've gained 3 lbs in the last week. It's Friday now and I started last Tuesday. What do you guys think?
    Also I injected this morning and around lunch time my whole body started tingling. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test E is a long ester, it takes a while to kick in. You should start to feel it in full effect around weeks 5-6, depending on the quality of your gear. Were you expecting to feel something in the first week? Not going to happen.

Not sure about the tingling, where are you injecting and are you aspirating? Maybe you're just extremely excited lol.

Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe we got the same gear.
    Lol

Oh no I for sure was not expecting to feel it this quick I knew it was gonna take a longer but how can you explain it then if my bench went up 20 lbs in a week? Also I weighed 130 4 days ago now I'm at 133. (I'm 5'4 by the way). and I always inject in my glutes I switch off every injecting between right and left but this morning when I injected it I think I injected too low so I'm guess I hit something but I'm not sure? Also I took an adderall today so maybe that has something to do with it? and the test e I have is AM labs test 300 if that makes a differnece

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Why would u try a max bench the day after a chest workout? Are you really that clueless......about how your ASS is going to work and your taking it. And by the sound of your workout methods you are going to do nothing but injury yourself.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Dude you are 18 years old. Stop now before you do permanent damage to your self. You are too young.

Blog Entries
    At 18 you probably can get away with taking aderal while on ASS while going to the gym, why are you taking it? heart attack

The max bench was a spur of the moment thing. My friend has a bench and he had 185 on it so I just gave it a go cause I wasn't feeling that sore and I only did 1 rep didnt even try another. And I took adderall for Finals it was a one time thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan123 View Post
    Oh no I for sure was not expecting to feel it this quick I knew it was gonna take a longer but how can you explain it then if my bench went up 20 lbs in a week? Also I weighed 130 4 days ago now I'm at 133. (I'm 5'4 by the way). and I always inject in my glutes I switch off every injecting between right and left but this morning when I injected it I think I injected too low so I'm guess I hit something but I'm not sure? Also I took an adderall today so maybe that has something to do with it? and the test e I have is AM labs test 300 if that makes a differnece
    You're 18? I didn't see that. You weigh 130lbs dude? are you kidding me, you can get outstanding gains being your age and so small with diet and nutrition alone. What made you think taking AAS was a good idea? Do you even have a PCT planned out or have an AI on hand? Do you understand that you can mess up your HPTA and cause problems for the rest of your life?

Who knows why your bench went up 20lbs in a week, maybe you were able to lift that all along and was just unaware. 3lbs in a week is nothing insane, weight flux's like crazy throughout the day. What you are stating is not unexplainable, that fact of the matter is that the Test is not causing it, it's physically impossible.
    Last edited by JohnnnyBlazzze; 06-01-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    I understand dude...really, just try to be responsible? Your only human.

Alrght thank you. And I have Nolvadex and clomid on hand. But I've heard people saying their test kicked in within a week. Is it really impossible? Who knows. Thanks for actually giving me advice and not criticism!

Blog Entries
    Over weeks 3-4 you will start to see some strength gains and weight gains depends on your diet. week one is nothing but a mental farce...the mind is powerful. Be patient, weeks 5-10 should be better. Make sure to keep changing your routine up and stop trying to lift the world.

Alrght thank you. And I have Nolvadex and clomid on hand. But I've heard people saying their test kicked in within a week. Is it really impossible? Who knows. Thanks for actually giving me advice and not criticism!
    Were they using Test Prop? That would be believable. Is it impossible for the Test E to start giving you gains in the first week? Yes, A lot of people know. There's studies and material all over you can read and learn to find out about it.

Alright thanks for the advice! I really appreciate it!

What would you guys think If I kick start the test e with beastdrol?

Deeez is offline Junior Member
    At 18 you probably shouldnt be taking anything
    Last edited by Deeez; 06-01-2012 at 06:56 PM.

cb714 is offline Member
    Im just being honest here... If you're only maxing out at 165, you are NOT ready for steroids . You will injure yourself eventually and then you wont be able to workout at all. Make some more progress naturally first man, for your own good.

Just to give you an idea I was putting up 315lbs on bench before I ever touched steroids and already had a base to work with AND was in my 30's already. Not saying you have to wait til 30 but at least 25 with a solid base.

Thanks for your opinion i know your tryin to look out for me but I have made my decision I know the consequences. I've been training for a solid year and have made impressive gains going from 115 to 130 in a little under a year. I think 185 at 133 lbs is impressive. But what do you guys think about beastdrol?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeez View Post
    At 18 you probably shouldnt be taking anything and im assuming this is your first cycle so you should just stick with the test e it will do more than enough.
    He shouldn't stick to anything, he's 18 and weighs 130lbs, my chick weighs 15lbs more then him. It's going to do more harm then any good.

Dude honestly, drop everything you're taking, you're only in the 1st week and have a chance to save yourself. Get in the nutrition section and get a diet to help you bulk, you'll grow like a weed.

Thanks for your opinion i know your tryin to look out for me but I have made my decision I know the consequences. I've been training for a solid year and have made impressive gains going from 115 to 130 in a little under a year. I think 185 at 133 lbs is impressive. But what do you guys think about beastdrol?
    You know the consequences? I don't think you do because if you did, you wouldn't be doing this. You've made impressive gains alright naturally, why not continue?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    He shouldn't stick to anything, he's 18 and weighs 130lbs, my chick weighs 15lbs more then him. It's going to do more harm then any good.

Dude honestly, drop everything you're taking, you're only in the 1st week and have a chance to save yourself. Get in the nutrition section and get a diet to help you bulk, you'll grow like a weed.
    Honestly dude like I appreciate all your doing cause you don't want me to take it but I know the consequences! Stunt my growth, ok well my doctor said I'm only growing 2 more inches so I don't care. My whole family is small. Lower test levels, well I got the proper PCT all on hand. When did you start taking steroids Johnny?

You're doctor told you you're only growing 2 more inches ok? That doesn't meen you can't gain weight or build muscle.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    just because you have proper pct doesnt mean you will get your levels back.
    Read the thread from yesteday a guy who is in his 20's and never got back to normal after running a cycle at 18
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would encourage you to build a better base before starting. This will make it easier to keep your gains.

It will also give you time to learn how to eat. You will need to eat correctly in order to grow (even on the test) and then you will need to eat in order to maintain some of those gains when you are in PCT.

Also, you are 5' 4" and are fine with not growing another two inches? All so you gain a few pounds that it might be difficult to keep?

Will-To-Power is offline New Member
    I hope you know that you'll lose those two inches with the test-e. The growth plates close due to estradiol, which is greatly increased as the high levels of testosterone in your body leads to greater level of aromatizaion, in turn leading to increased closure speed of your growth plates. I'm 5'4" too dude and I know you wanna get big fast but steroid aren't the way in this case. I was maxing out at 225lbs on bench, 350 on squat, and weighed 150 before I even considered a cycle.

Thread Information