hightower17 is offline New Member

Test prop/anavar cycle for baseball?

Just wondering what u guys think of this cycle for baseball player. Play outfield 6"2 185 10% body fat. Looking for a good off season cycle. Testing is an issue that's why Im only using short esters. Looking to gain speed, agility and explosiveness. 10 pounds would be good. Can't afford the bloat have to remain flexible.

Week 1-8(10) -- test prop 75mg eod
    Weeks 1-8 -- anavar 50mg Ed
    Weeks 9-13. -- Nolva 20/20/20/20

If you have any better ideas for pct let's hear it

Lmk what u guys think and what I should expect from this cycle

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    How old are you Eric? Btw, the yanks SUCK!!!!
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 06-03-2012 at 05:51 PM.

21years old

Quote Originally Posted by ericrod70 View Post
    21years old
    No you're not. You posted the following in Feb. of 2010, even if you turned 19 in Feb. you still wouldn't be 21 today.
    I am 18 years old, 6'2 1/2", and 185
    You know you're too young, there's why you lied, but even 21 is to young, just do yourself a favor & wait until you're 25. And stop lying to people, it very discrediting to your integrity & character.

Like I said before this is for baseball. If it was just to look good I would wait or not even do it all. Ok I'm 20 can we talk about the cycle please

stpete is offline Banned
    Hard work and a solid diet is all you need.

100% agree but when competition is doing it your left with no choice. Sad to say

Like I said before this is for baseball. If it was just to look good I would wait or not even do it all. Ok I'm 20 can we talk about the cycle please
    Personally I won't give you cycle advice under the age of 25, & neither will most others here. But be patient...............there are a careless handful here that don't give a sh!t about the future repercussions that may come of their reckless advice. I recommend you do some research on the effects if anabolic steroids on the undeveloped Endocrine & HPTA, while you're waiting for someone to come along & help you fvck yourself up.

Thanks I've done plenty of research. Cycle talk?

Bicycle? Tricycle? Menstrual cycle?

Hilarious.. Get off this thread if your going to talk shit. U really have nothing better to do than mess around on a forum.
    I appreciate any advice thrown my way about the STEROID cycle. Not looking for Any smart remarks or saying I'm to young, I know. But this is once in a lifetime and it's for the sport that I live for and as a top prospect (not trying to brag) and watching all the completion with me an ahead of me using aas unfortunately leads me to do the same.

MikeZ91 is offline Junior Member
    well with var, tend to get crazy pumps whether im running, cycling or lifting very fast, so good luck with swinging or throwing a ball when that starts

Hilarious.. Get off this thread if your going to talk shit. U really have nothing better to do than mess around on a forum.
    I appreciate any advice thrown my way about the STEROID cycle. Not looking for Any smart remarks or saying I'm to young, I know. But this is once in a lifetime and it's for the sport that I live for and as a top prospect (not trying to brag) and watching all the completion with me an ahead of me using aas unfortunately leads me to do the same.
    Don't get your panties in a wad because you got caught in a lie. And dont think that just because you command people to tell you what you want to hear rather than tell you you're too young, that they will listen. It would be awesome if you made it to the bigs man, but how would you feel if it all came crashing down around you a quickly as you rose, all due to a crashed hormone system, extreme lethargy, & chronic / severe depression..............

Thanks mark. Anavar is the next best short Ester I could find next to prop. From what I've read it doesn't shut u down to hard

MIke*

Thread Information