J4ck3d is offline New Member

Minoxidil and will it help stop hair loss?

Hi im 25 year old male

I weigh 78kg and sit at around 12% bf

In the next few months i plan on running a cycle 8 week cycle of Anavar and test e.

I Have done a fair bit of research on the cycle structure and got quite alot of advice from some good PTs in my area so i think im pretty confident n that area, my only concern is hairloss though.

this my will be my second cycle ever in my life my first being a 6 week cycle of stanazol 2 years ago wen i was 23 and of that i got some really good gains and got the exact look i wanted, with pretty much no bad sides at all.

My worry is that since ill be running Test this time around im scared of loosing my hair, I have done some research and have read that a Minoxidil can help stop hairloss and infact and assist with new hair growth.

I am thinking of using it before during and after cycle as a preventative measure. anyone had any experience with Minoxidil that could help me out.

And yes i am not a roid veteran like alot of people on this forum would be so if some of the stuff i say on here sounds stupid to someone who is more knowledgeable then so be it, i am here to seek advice from people who possibly know better thats all.

Thanks

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    check out the spa section of the board. It wouldnt hurt to use it.
    And winny is worse for the hair then test imo
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    It may help some but if your genetically pre-disposed for balding there isnt much you can do but perhaps slow it down.

Thread Information