shandy is offline New Member

First pin with generalised skin pain.

Hi,

took a tester shot of .2ccs of test prop 100mg/ml 2 days ago in the upper outer side of my left quad. Went in slow and had no immediate pain, aspirated, and injected. About 12 hours later I noticed pain in my glute (sore to the touch - kind of like when you have the flu) which has now spread round to the front of the leg next to my groin and has persisted for around 36 hours. I wouldn't be worried about it if it was localised to the injection site, but it's the fact that it's spread that has me worried. Other than that, I've had no other symptoms apart from some mild sweating. There's no swelling, redness or edema but the pain is still there and it's becoming more and more noticeable. Have I hit the lymphatic system or is this just normal for a first pin? Thanks in advance.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    My first question is why would you be injecting 1/4 of a cc? You injected 25 mg of prop? id you swab the area prior? You may have hit a nerve but there is not enough liquid to affect anything.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what size pin did you use?
    and why 25mg of prop?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds more like virgin muscle pain. I have hit a nerve in my quad and my leg was more sore then normal for a day or two.

Thread Information