Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dylan111557 is offline Associate Member

Cool Stupid question, I think.

So basically I had this random thought, for example: if your testosterone levels are 300, on a scale of 500. (Just an example)
    And taking gear would shut your hpta system because you wouldn't ''NEED'' to create your testosterone naturally. Wouldn't you be able to take an extremely LOWER amount than an actual cycle, just to be at the ''High'' end of the natural testosterone levels?

Does this make any sense? Thanks!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    injecting even small amounts of test regularly will shut you down.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Thanks

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Agreed, and just to expand...

Dylan,

Your logic is quite sound, as generally speaking medications and some hormones (thyroid, estro, etc.) can be supportive depending on certain variables and conditions. Meaning, they bolster your natural/natty levels. However, in the male body (not the female body) Test actually replaces natty output making it unnecessary after it registers within the negative feedback loop (NFL), which halts production. This happens quickly, at low dosages, and as expressed by Gixx - persists when dosing is routine...until after discontinuation followed by NFL acknowledgement and turnaround time (the time it takes to commence production).
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Agreed, and just to expand...

Dylan,

Your logic is quite sound, as generally speaking medications and some hormones (thyroid, estro, etc.) can be supportive depending on certain variables and conditions. Meaning, they bolster your natural/natty levels. However, in the male body (not the female body) Test actually replaces natty output making it unnecessary after it registers within the negative feedback loop (NFL), which halts production. This happens quickly, at low dosages, and as expressed by Gixx - persists when dosing is routine...until after discontinuation followed by NFL acknowledgement and turnaround time (the time it takes to commence production).
    That was sort of confusing for me to understand, but are you basically claiming that using different supplements/prohormones or w.e., would be essentially useless?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro at 18 all you need is a good diet.I have seen your threads and it seems like you are sitting on the fence.Trying to decide if you should or shouldnt.I will tell you this if you do you will regret it.Wait there is no reason to rush things.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if you are natuarlly at 300 and you take enough test to produce an additional 350 it doesnt equal 650.

here's why....

your testes will downregulate-suppress-shutdown natural testosterone production as your body tries to normalise and you will end up having a testosterone level of 350. ( (the amount of testsoterone you are injecting)

taking small amounts is useless- basically you wont feel much if any difference. and your testes are now atrophied and non functional albeit temporarlily.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Damn it why is your avi and my testies always in the same sentence. Just kidding

Thread Information